[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Rejevial escribió:
Thanks for this build. Easy and fun to play. Killed my first Shaper and what do u think? Starforge :D

Nice! Glad you like the build and grats on the multi Exalt drop XD
"
honerpro escribió:
I used vorici calculator to get my colors, took about 10 attempts with 3 red.

Anyway, I like doing t15-16 maps and would like to try MF for the first time ever and decided to do it with this build, how well would I do with 2xVentors, shaped IIQ amu and nubuck boots? Not sure if its possible to gimp myself anymore?

Read my Guide bby.

I have a pure magic find set up already included and you can 100% run full Quantity gear with the build and do well (Even on bosses).

I have ANOTHER variant going up later today or tomorrow if you want juicy herald action in the mix as well.

In short, 100% works. I do it.

Now if you are doing strictly MF on T15-16. Pick u VP and maybe build tankier than my MF passive tree variant. That Passive tree is for Burial chambers through Underground Seas MF in mind.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 25 jun. 2018 13:05:49
Wait...... Vash you still alive? Damn thought you deleted your account and twitch lol

Going to try the herald once I hit 98.
Kaomllrf
Hi i am having lot of fun with this build, it's my first time playing on league more than two days :D
But i have problem, when i check my pastebin i have 300k dmg and i can't find what to do/get to put it higher.

https://pastebin.com/4Wqxn80i

If somone can look at it and give me some tips i would be super happy.

Im going for a HP variant.
"
jason8992 escribió:
Wait...... Vash you still alive? Damn thought you deleted your account and twitch lol

Going to try the herald once I hit 98.

Haha. Not at all.

Instead of streaming 10-12 hours a night 7 nights a week, I cut it down to Tuesday - Saturday from 7PM EST - 3AM EST. I'm taking today off as well.

This gives me time for work and school and improving the stream for tomorrow.

Sorry if I didn't mention it while you were online <3

Making new videos now for the forums and chat commands and such atm. Hope you are doing well
"
Lusiffier escribió:
Hi i am having lot of fun with this build, it's my first time playing on league more than two days :D
But i have problem, when i check my pastebin i have 300k dmg and i can't find what to do/get to put it higher.

https://pastebin.com/4Wqxn80i

If somone can look at it and give me some tips i would be super happy.

Im going for a HP variant.

Hiya,

No offense but I'm not going to tweak your pastebin.

I provide all the pastebins in the guide. If you follow the guide and the min/max sections. You'll see the ways to improve the build.

One note though, put Mana leech on a jewel and drop that mana flask.
THINGS I HAVE UPDATED IN THE GUIDE:::::::::::::

- New F.A.Q. Questions

- A VIDEO GUIDE

- NEW ELEMENTAL VARIANT AND AUTOBOMBER SPEED FARMER VARIANTS (Found in F.A.Q. SECTION)
All the updates to the guide (Hopefully the final update needed for a long time) is done.

I added money making guide to F.A.Q. as well

If you guys just have a video you want me to make in my usual snarky way, feel free to let me know and I'll add it ONLY to my Youtube from here on out.

Sub there if you like da vidjamas.

Upgrading twitch tonight with new new for the crew crew and will be back at it tomorrow.

Going to make monies for Uber Elder and then probably start on a new build or farm a Headhunter or something idk.

Stay Tuned.
"
Vashseden escribió:

Read my Guide bby.

I have a pure magic find set up already included and you can 100% run full Quantity gear with the build and do well (Even on bosses).

I have ANOTHER variant going up later today or tomorrow if you want juicy herald action in the mix as well.

In short, 100% works. I do it.

Now if you are doing strictly MF on T15-16. Pick u VP and maybe build tankier than my MF passive tree variant. That Passive tree is for Burial chambers through Underground Seas MF in mind.

Oh yeah skimmed through the page abit quickly was too eager to try this build out since I've always played bleed cyclone. So I jumped straight into the character, shit is tight good build my man.

Awesome, couldn't have asked for a better cyclone build, thanks bud.
Hey i've menaged to get my dps higher but i still don't understand how you have so many nodes on your POB. I am lvl 90 with 112 nodes and on your POB you have 115 on 91. Do you think i missed something?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional