[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/278355735

PSA: For EVERYONE that has come to me wanting big dick herald MTX explosions while playing the build.

Here are FOUR MORE builds that you can do with Tesla Cyclone.

- Ele Cyclone MTX Fuck Bomber

- Charged Dash Ninja Shitter

- Flick my Crit MTX God

- Shield Charge Autobomber Burial Chamber Fuck Boi

Please watch the video for even more ways to enjoy the build.

I think that makes like 9 different fully fleshed out ways to play the build anyway you like.

I did make these 4 variants with Magic Find Farming in mind but if you want the 1st one can kill shaper, The 2nd one can do up to T15 trash ez pz, the 3rd one I even have a seperate POB for that switches Slayer raider to Slayer Jugg for Guardian capable kills and the 4th one is really probably only good up to like channels but costs jack shit compared to a 20ex autobomber. If you want he flicker POB for an alt of something, hit me up on Stream. Otherwise the POB isn't needed to play the Flicker variant. Check out the video for more info.

<3
"
Jenova798 escribió:
Any tips on how to improve my char beside getting vuln on hit and helmet enchant?

well, you can easily drop enlighten and vit for blash + vuln on your boots until you get the vuln on hit on gloves.

Also, grab mana leech on a jewel. You're sometime mana problems will become zero mana probs.
"
Naps escribió:
"
Vashseden escribió:

Hiya,

1 - Do it. It's in my guide for a reason XD

2 - Go to my F.a.Q. for a video on the Bronn's Lithe coloring etc. Everything about the chest = more cyclone damage. 6L the chest.

3- Umm, yeah. Follow my guide XD.

Thanks for the quick reply,

1] I figured losing Intimidate and Crit reduction was worth 2x Abyss Jewels (I already have a 1 socket Bubonic) and the 20% damage buff from boots.

2] I saw the video, it's still pricey! I tried old method and vorici method and am around 800 chaos deep in trying to color properly. Obviously the chest is ideal, but while I work on getting 6L/4off Bronn's I assume (will PoB when home tonight) the math is in my favor that a 5L Bronn's supporting Cyclone is less DPS than a 6L Starforge supporting cyclone -- unless you have already ran that math and can decisively say that 6L Starforge < 5L Bronn's < 6L Bronn's??

3] All my questions were posed after a pretty thorough review of your guide/updates and a lot of pages of comments, too. That's why I only had 2 real questions, since I didn't find answers to those anywhere (and couldn't verify via PoB), but figured there might be something else that caught your eye in my build/tree that would warrant a comment.

edit: I guess the other big difference between what I have and your suggestion is Devoto's Starkonja's. Again, can't PoB atm, but it looks like Starkonja's provides more survivability and more damage (100 life, higher dex roll, comparable IAS, 25% crit chance on Stark vs. 10% Reduced Phys but more movement speed on Devoto), so why exactly do you use it? The only thing that Devoto seems to do better imo is makes us run faster (which does increase dmg a bit) and gives some nice, but not really needed, chaos res. Preference or is there something that makes Devoto's the outright better choice? (sorry if this is mentioned somewhere, I didn't see it anywhere)

Thanks again. I noticed you stream, I'll be sure to pop in and say hi.

I mean, I suppose you can do the switch in gear for now if you want. I just don't really bother b/c it handles everything as is until you upgrade. Like your gem links and such could use work and that is in my guide.

I mean the choices are yours. That's why I have 9 variants to the build. It's not about what's better. It's about what's better for your goals in the game.
Started Incursion with this build, got to endgame pretty damn quickly, even took few days to play HC and a break afterwards, still, I guess I hit the point where the only real upgrade left for me is +curse daresso's (yeah, I even got a HH without MFing), even RIP'd 2x 5-off Bronn's at the temple lol.

Gear
"
d3s0 escribió:
Started Incursion with this build, got to endgame pretty damn quickly, even took few days to play HC and a break afterwards, still, I guess I hit the point where the only real upgrade left for me is +curse daresso's (yeah, I even got a HH without MFing), even RIP'd 2x 5-off Bronn's at the temple lol.

Gear

Nice! Glad you liked the guild!! <3

Dope progress man.
Hi, Me again
Worked on some of the suggestions the OP made and went and got a new chest piece, rings and Helm.

Loving this build

Thanks again
"
Hi, Me again
Worked on some of the suggestions the OP made and went and got a new chest piece, rings and Helm.

Loving this build

Thanks again

Holy. Shit. You my friend have slammed some MAJOR currency into that character. Have you tried going toe to toe with Uber Elder with that gear? Cause it should be so easy and fast!

EDIT: Right so I did some poe.trade-fu and figured you are walking around with atleast 2 mirrors worth of gear. Holy fuckballs sir, you have deep fucking pockets! Insane!
Editado por útlima vez por Same1 en 28 jun. 2018 7:44:54
"
Vashseden escribió:
"
d3s0 escribió:

Gear

Nice! Glad you liked the guild!! <3

Dope progress man.

Well, overall the league start was quite fortunate for me via decent drops and currency progress really, cannot complain. Had my starforge up and running on 3rd day into league (1 divine made me 500/7/96 from almost minrolled one lol), sadly no lucky attempts at the temple yet :( +2 duration/+2 aoe on chest would do quite a boost for cyclone, but league is still quite young, I believe in RNG! :D
"
Arteminubis escribió:
thanks for build!

If you used this build for botting purposes and got your ass banned then GG WP EZ GAME GET FUCKED.

Just to clarify for anyone that might be new and doesn't know.

Lotta Bots got banned and a friend told me that a currency selling website actually copied my guide for people to bot on. This understandably pissed me off and anyone botting and getting caught gets 100% of what he/she/helicopter deserves <3
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 29 jun. 2018 5:18:58
deleted

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional