[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Finally got Uber Elder after 2 tries! This build is siick!
"
Klaphinir escribió:
Hello guys, I'm quite new to this game and having some trouble understanding how you can have that much DPS.
I followed the guide and with the budget variant (berserk mode), i can't get how you can sustain mana enough to have pride/precision/banner/herald of purity/blood and sand + running cyclone.
as i'm not yet lvl 80 i cant equip the elder ring but even so, i feel like i'm missing something on the guide. Any soul to help ?

Spoiler

Hi! I'm not fairly experienced, so keep in mind that I might be wrong at some point, but anyway. Well, first things first, you want your -15 mana cost armor asap. It will solve cyclone mana problem. Then you can swap Praxis with Mark of the Elder. Then you will have to arrange your auras again. Get a lvl 3 enlighten for less mana reserved. Check your unreserved mana and manipulate with lvl of precision gem, level it up to the point when you're left with just enough mana to cast other skills. I suggest swapping blood and sand to vaal grace once you get acrobatics/phase acrobatics (great for more survivability if you feel squishy, also it makes more space for precision).

For more DPS, Mark of the Elder (you got the Shaper ring already, so go ahead once you get the armor). Even more DPS? Ryslatha's Coil - MASSIVE BOOST. Still not enough? The Saviour - a true gamechanger (you can get it for 11-12 ex), along with a well rolled jewelled foil or paradoxica it provides an insane amount of DPS. You can also try some magic things with cluster jewels, but I suggest leaving it once you're done leveling.

Hope I helped you at some point ;)
Anyone have a hh version of this build with a pob possibly? :D

Edit: Changed things around and went another route instead of hh
I can get 5.7k life if I add another adrenaline in the cluster jewel I have by dropping 3 damage nodes.

It was my 1st time setting up the Pob so I'm not sure if I actually did everything correctly but the stats reflected my in-game character so I think it worked out?

I ended up going for a variety of QoL (curse immune while cycloning + gain endurance charges + 3-4x adrenaline) + Big impale stacking with 9 total max stacks (10m+ total shaper at lev 96 if I calculated correctly).

The only time I die now is sometimes at T16 100% delirium/sims when I don't get 1-shot I am not able to recover fast enough, I can see my hp bouncing up and down between full and a half to a quarter until I die (takes 2-5 seconds most times). What can I do to get so that I don't get that happening anymore? Or is the only option to just get more hp overall?
Gear:
Spoiler

Pob:https://pastebin.com/WWLcj9yv

Edit 2: I killed uber elder in seconds, only died once in 2 runs and it was because I teleported on top of shaper's 3 ball ka-ma-ka-ma-ha blast + got something nice on second drop
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por CharityCase en 21 abr. 2020 3:43:12
"
Klaphinir escribió:
Hello guys, I'm quite new to this game and having some trouble understanding how you can have that much DPS.
I followed the guide and with the budget variant (berserk mode), i can't get how you can sustain mana enough to have pride/precision/banner/herald of purity/blood and sand + running cyclone.
as i'm not yet lvl 80 i cant equip the elder ring but even so, i feel like i'm missing something on the guide. Any soul to help ?

Spoiler

Also don't forget to anoint your amulet.
"
CharityCase escribió:

The only time I die now is sometimes at T16 100% delirium/sims when I don't get 1-shot I am not able to recover fast enough, I can see my hp bouncing up and down between full and a half to a quarter until I die (takes 2-5 seconds most times). What can I do to get so that I don't get that happening anymore? Or is the only option to just get more hp overall?

My best guess would be to drop the fatal blade and use those 5 points to grab vaal pact. Did the trick for me, along with vaal grace. Simulacrum felt pretty smooth, as well as Shaper. While mapping you can switch back to fatal blade.
"
Do_you_know escribió:
"
CharityCase escribió:

My best guess would be to drop the fatal blade and use those 5 points to grab vaal pact. Did the trick for me, along with vaal grace. Simulacrum felt pretty smooth, as well as Shaper. While mapping you can switch back to fatal blade.

Forgot all about vaal pact, that fixed it, 4.7k hp regen basically heals me straight to full in 1 second now as long as I'm hitting something.

No more insta-phase shaper guardians or uber elder though with current damage :(

In the end, I decided to go full damage, because if the boss is dead than it can't even hit you in the 1st place! I'm content with being stuck at level 96 forever. All that matters is that I am fast enough to clear any map and content (not-deathless but in style)

Pob for full damage version (20m+ shaper dps with 5.4k life-lev 96)
:https://pastebin.com/FKXyh00p

Editado por útlima vez por CharityCase en 21 abr. 2020 15:31:34
"
ByCrom escribió:
"
znic008 escribió:
"
Valley52 escribió:
Hey guys, really liking this build, so far I've cleared Sirus A1, Elder, Simulacrum Wave 20 but Shaper rekt me, couldn't kill him. Farming Tier 15s and 16s is pretty smooth, any ides on how to go on from here? What to improve and what to get next?

Spoiler

I recorded my sloppy deathless Shaper fight yesterday. I use saviour + paradoxica(Starforge can kill him just as fast), double life pots(1 panicked/1 seething), Lunaris/Shakari for pantheon but you can also use Ryslatha for more sustain.

My biggest tip in this fight is to respect the laser, slam and ball barrage. If you want to practice don't dps him and dodge around his attacks till you feel comfortable(I know it sounds insane but its standard yolo)

Here's the fight:

Nice fight.

I think this will be in build's hall of fame too :P

Thanks, it felt sloppy. I faced tanked one of the lasers due to slow reaction speed lol
CharityCase, your first pob with the double cluster jewel nodes AND the acro/phase acro nodes inspired me to change my own passive tree, again.

FYI, Precise Focus is strictly better than Precise Commander. Also, you should definitely replace those medium/small clusters with a single Megalomaniac, this way you can save two passive points twice.

To anyone willing to try cluster jewels (you definitely should), here is what I was able to get, and why:

Mandatory on the large cluster jewel:
-A maximum of 8 added passive skills, else you'll waste passive points.
-Two added passive skills are jewel sockets.
-Deep cuts is THE node to have, boosting our dps by a substantial amount (around 15-20% more dps - only seen in pob community fork).

This leaves you with one (budget) or two more notable options:
Feed the fury
Martial Prowess
Drive the destruction (more life leech)
Surefooted Striker
etc.

Obviously, if you're dual wielding, the enchant mod on the large cluster jewel should either be 12% increased Attack Damage while Dual Wielding or 10% increased Attack Damage (this one has less notables).

On to Megalomaniacs:

This unique cluster jewel can roll any combination of 3 notables. It's more costly than the medium/small jewel combo but it allows you to save two passive points to achieve the same thing.

Mandatory notables:
-Adrenaline. More health, more leech/hit, more dps. Highly recommend to get this one on both megalomaniacs.
-Precise focus. +50% crit chance, +30% crit multiplier.

Nice to have:
-Wish for death. You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies. Sign me up.

So yea, that's what I tinkered with lately. Tried to sim a lot of those notables in PoB (community fork) but there's so many of them. Any contribution you can make about notables I have (surely) missed are welcome. List of notables here.

Lvl 94, 5.5k HP, still using Starforge. Killed Elder, Shaper, A7 Sirus (will try A8 tomorrow) & wave 20 simulacrum is now a breeze.
My pob: https://pastebin.com/5vakpQyW

That's it for the guide nobody asked for - pretty basic stuff but hopefully this will be useful to someone.
"
Maskybe escribió:
CharityCase, your first pob with the double cluster jewel nodes AND the acro/phase acro nodes inspired me to change my own passive tree, again.

FYI, Precise Focus is strictly better than Precise Commander. Also, you should definitely replace those medium/small clusters with a single Megalomaniac, this way you can save two passive points twice.

To anyone willing to try cluster jewels (you definitely should), here is what I was able to get, and why:

Mandatory on the large cluster jewel:
-A maximum of 8 added passive skills, else you'll waste passive points.
-Two added passive skills are jewel sockets.
-Deep cuts is THE node to have, boosting our dps by a substantial amount (around 15-20% more dps - only seen in pob community fork).

This leaves you with one (budget) or two more notable options:
Feed the fury
Martial Prowess
Drive the destruction (more life leech)
Surefooted Striker
etc.

Obviously, if you're dual wielding, the enchant mod on the large cluster jewel should either be 12% increased Attack Damage while Dual Wielding or 10% increased Attack Damage (this one has less notables).

On to Megalomaniacs:

This unique cluster jewel can roll any combination of 3 notables. It's more costly than the medium/small jewel combo but it allows you to save two passive points to achieve the same thing.

Mandatory notables:
-Adrenaline. More health, more leech/hit, more dps. Highly recommend to get this one on both megalomaniacs.
-Precise focus. +50% crit chance, +30% crit multiplier.

Nice to have:
-Wish for death. You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies. Sign me up.

So yea, that's what I tinkered with lately. Tried to sim a lot of those notables in PoB (community fork) but there's so many of them. Any contribution you can make about notables I have (surely) missed are welcome. List of notables here.

Lvl 94, 5.5k HP, still using Starforge. Killed Elder, Shaper, A7 Sirus (will try A8 tomorrow) & wave 20 simulacrum is now a breeze.
My pob: https://pastebin.com/5vakpQyW

That's it for the guide nobody asked for - pretty basic stuff but hopefully this will be useful to someone.

Very nice, I like seeing more builds that are utilizing the different passives the jewels can give(also starforge <3). There are so many good possibilities and variations if you end up grabbing more jewel sockets + you can get the "-2 to physical damage on enemies" corruption on any possible jewels to even further increased dps (or get 8x mana reserved to run flesh and stone?)

--
Also I ended up changing my tree again so now I'm back to 1 cluster but 20m shaper dps + phase acrobatics, while still keeping 5.4k/hp. If anyone can get any megalomanics that have multiple "impale" passives on them I would be sure to grab it, the impale buff is so huge that it's very worth it. If I can get another deep cuts + viscous skewering/run through I would be over 22m+ shaper dps.

I think playing this build with 5.7k+ hp + 4x adrenaline and the super leech is fun if you don't want to die and hit level 100.

If you want to delete bosses like uber elder and sirus on the other hand in under 30 seconds and don't care too much about QoL jewels... https://pastebin.com/FKXyh00p
Editado por útlima vez por CharityCase en 21 abr. 2020 20:50:57
Thanks to posting the build and thanks to Dondonispro to help me out with a few things that i didnt know.

Now Im sure I need more damage but I dont know what and how to uograde, since Im still dont have a lot of currency.

What I should Upgrade?

And I have a doubt about this 2 rings.

The first one is the one i have equipped.
Thanks for the Help.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional