[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Thank you! That information would be really nice to have in the starting post, or did I repeatedly miss it somehow? ^^

Not really, it was not there :P
Editado por útlima vez por ByCrom en 24 abr. 2020 11:45:52
Sorry but how i can get full resists in pob ilighting is 18%
"
Osiol escribió:
Sorry but how i can get full resists in pob ilighting is 18%

Get boots plenty of lightning resist, may be a shaper ring with it too.

You can go to diamond skin nodes instead butchery.

etc..
"
Kaanu escribió:
Hey m8. Thank you for mini guide - helped me a lot. Can you answer y you oil your amulet for rampart and not for assasionation ( crit crit multi ) for example. There is a lot survivability in Rampart, or anything else i dont understand now?

Hey, glad that helped. TBH, I don't have a good answer to your question.
Initially, I ran swift skewering then switched to Rampart because it's mentioned in the guide and it simed better in pob. Seems like a jack of all trades, does a bit of everything. The movement speed is also nice when mapping. The increase to less damage taken from fortify seems marginal though.

I now run Tenacity and abandoned Daresso's salute because it seemed like I was never on full life with blood rage active.

However, when comparing rampart, tenacity and assassination in pob, it does seem like assassination sims the best of the three (7.9M, 8.1M, 8.3M, respectively).

Thank you ByCrom for the exhaustive list of useful notables, awesome.
"
Kaanu escribió:

I now run Tenacity and abandoned Daresso's salute because it seemed like I was never on full life with blood rage active.

But you are full life all the time when leeching with Blood Rage on and it works just fine with Daresso's. It's been discussed in this thread many times now and confirmed with simple google search. You probably lose some dps with your new amulet since there's no crit multi mod there.

Check mine:

With my build Assassination gives 0,4% more dps but you lose over 100 life and some regen with it compared to Tenacity. Definitely not worth it when dps is already over 10 million.
Editado por útlima vez por patouskii en 25 abr. 2020 9:15:10
"
patouskii escribió:

But you are full life all the time when leeching with Blood Rage on and it works just fine with Daresso's. It's been discussed in this thread many times now and confirmed with simple google search. You probably lose some dps with your new amulet since there's no crit multi mod there.

Check mine:

Thanks. You are correct, Daresso's salute buff works fine, even if the displayed health is slightly below maximum. Guess I'm back to Daresso for now.

"
With my build Assassination gives 0,4% more dps but you lose over 100 life and some regen with it compared to Tenacity. Definitely not worth it when dps is already over 10 million.

I agree.
is there a pob in here somewhere that has cluster jewel options for more damage?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Some words about testing some notable cluster jewels passives :

--------------------------------------------------------------

--unspeakable gifts works great to clean maps. I think - but not sure - it can work even with brutality, cause damage comes from enemies , not from you.

--grim oath damage shows up in skill button tip, so if you have 20% grim oath , 20% of physical damage is shown as chaos. - only without brutality -

--Drive the destruction could be better than Adrenaline. Cause its "increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech" is greater and still have "increased total Recovery per second from Life Leech". Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech is like Vaal Pact . 100% Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech would be = vaal pact .

--enduring focus. Can give you almost perma endurance charges, even without killing anything.
Editado por útlima vez por ByCrom en 26 abr. 2020 14:50:10
if two cluster jewels with 2 deep cuts were put in can the 5 points to swift skewering or the 3 points to forceful skewering be refunded and allocated elsewhere like a a large, medium, and small cluster set up
Editado por útlima vez por Kratossama en 26 abr. 2020 15:33:09
Hi there !

The build looks intresting.

I managed to get nice eyes with todays gambling so i'm thinking to use this build.

Which eye will fit better?

How much will cost rest of gear?
Editado por útlima vez por patrik161 en 26 abr. 2020 18:13:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional