[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
why do you go for acro/phase acro when your gear is armour-based? it takes away so much of the armour. is it worth it?
wouln't "no witnesses" or other elusives be more efficient?

sorry if this has been adressed and i didnt see it.

After reading this, I tried the build without acro/phase acro, replacing it with No witness from a small cluster jewel. It seems to work fine, as I just cleared wave 20 of simulacrum for the first time! yay!

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/TiU7FHXU

I currently have 5.5k hp and 3.2M dps in PoB. Cluster jewel selection inspired by posts from dondonispro on page 192 and Lowprofiled on page 198 - Good stuff, thanks guys.

I think my next upgrade will be natural instinct, and I'm also looking for a good Megalomaniac with Feed the fury, adrenaline & quick getaway. Fettle could also be good for the 10% max life.

Any help or tweak to my build is more than welcome. Thanks OP for the guide.
Hi guys can someone tell me more or less what should i upgrade, feels like im super squishy and im not dealing too much damage, i know that there are some obvious things that can be upgraded but what first? pulverise is on the 6-link but i use an awakened added phy for bosses
Spoiler
"
After reading this, I tried the build without acro/phase acro, replacing it with No witness from a small cluster jewel. It seems to work fine, as I just cleared wave 20 of simulacrum for the first time! yay!

Nice to see you have found your own way !

I think really acro nodes are on borrowed time, cause people will need passive points to invest in cluster jewels.

Me myself have studied useful cluster nodes passives to this build, needing to vacate passive points desperately :P
"
joselu51 escribió:
Hi guys can someone tell me more or less what should i upgrade, feels like im super squishy and im not dealing too much damage, i know that there are some obvious things that can be upgraded but what first? pulverise is on the 6-link but i use an awakened added phy for bosses
Spoiler

Unless I'm missing something, it seems like you're missing an important piece of the puzzle, namely a shaper ring with Curse enemies with level 12 assassin's mark on hit. It will boost your damage tremendously.
Hey guys, really liking this build, so far I've cleared Sirus A1, Elder, Simulacrum Wave 20 but Shaper rekt me, couldn't kill him. Farming Tier 15s and 16s is pretty smooth, any ides on how to go on from here? What to improve and what to get next?

Spoiler
Hi! I'm just another "not fairly experienced player" trying out this build. Could someone take a look at my setup? I feel kinda squishy. Should I switch back to acrobatics/phase acrobatics and abandon the cluster jewels idea? (ignore the last small cluster jewel, it was for lack of lightning res purpose only ;-;)

My setup: https://pastebin.com/mhU2Q3j0

I thought of doing Shaper, but I'm struggling to survive during fights with guardians. So, yea... Help :')
"
Valley52 escribió:
Hey guys, really liking this build, so far I've cleared Sirus A1, Elder, Simulacrum Wave 20 but Shaper rekt me, couldn't kill him. Farming Tier 15s and 16s is pretty smooth, any ides on how to go on from here? What to improve and what to get next?

Spoiler

Well exile,

In ancient times of this build - again - people customarily change something to fight shaper/elder.

There was not pride, blood and sand, dread banner, etc.

People play with vaal haste \ vaal grace.

To fight shaper they have 6K life at least, vaal pact. Using Purity of elements, purity of ice, immunity to shock, immunity to freeze, enfeeble on cast on damage.

Sometimes they changed chest armour and helmet, etc.
"
Valley52 escribió:

Spoiler

I recorded my sloppy deathless Shaper fight yesterday. I use saviour + paradoxica(Starforge can kill him just as fast), double life pots(1 panicked/1 seething), Lunaris/Shakari for pantheon but you can also use Ryslatha for more sustain.

My biggest tip in this fight is to respect the laser, slam and ball barrage. If you want to practice don't dps him and dodge around his attacks till you feel comfortable(I know it sounds insane but its standard yolo)

Here's the fight:
"
znic008 escribió:
"
Valley52 escribió:

Spoiler

I recorded my sloppy deathless Shaper fight yesterday. I use saviour + paradoxica(Starforge can kill him just as fast), double life pots(1 panicked/1 seething), Lunaris/Shakari for pantheon but you can also use Ryslatha for more sustain.

My biggest tip in this fight is to respect the laser, slam and ball barrage. If you want to practice don't dps him and dodge around his attacks till you feel comfortable(I know it sounds insane but its standard yolo)

Here's the fight:

Nice fight.

I think this will be in build's hall of fame too :P
Hello guys, I'm quite new to this game and having some trouble understanding how you can have that much DPS.
I followed the guide and with the budget variant (berserk mode), i can't get how you can sustain mana enough to have pride/precision/banner/herald of purity/blood and sand + running cyclone.
as i'm not yet lvl 80 i cant equip the elder ring but even so, i feel like i'm missing something on the guide. Any soul to help ?

Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional