[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi, will you keep playing in delirium league? Looking forward some updates!
I'm new to this game and I don't really understand some things. This guide says to use belt of the deceiver as a good starter belt. I got the magnate when leveling and it seems much better. Higher resists even tho I got lowest roll possible, much more damage and more strength. Though it lacks hp and reduced crit damage bonuses. Am I wrong and belt of the deceiver is better? If it is, is it even worth buying over the magnate I have?
I'm trying to respect to berserker

It wont let me un-allocate the points?

How could I do this?
I have 29 refund points
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
"
PoorLime escribió:

How could I do this?
I have 29 refund points

u only can respec those points on a lab altar any lab difficulty works
Let me start by saying I really am enjoying the build and what it could become, largely because I think Scion's are the bottom of the totem pole for usage so it is a nice change.

But I have to say that as a guide for potential new players it is a real mess. There are way too man PoB links, tree links to the site with other builds. Some builds have the ascendancy nodes and most other do not.

I would love to see everything put in to 1 PoB and simply let people use the drops downs so select which build they require, as well as the items in the item section. The notes are great as well but only exist in 1 of the links. It looks like the build has been updated a few times in different seasons so I can only imagine it will get harder and harder for new players to follow.
"
MackBolan escribió:
Build is OK, but there are some MAJOR asterisks to know about before you decide to play this build.

Transitioning from maps to end-game is super expensive. The term "All content league-starter" is a misnomer. What the author uses and what the PoB shows are effectively two-separate builds; with the final PoB version using Starforge (15ex at the time of writing), The Mark of the Elder/Assassin's Mark rings, 60c each which isn't bad. BUT they require the -15 mana to socketed attacks from Warlord influenced body armor (6ex for a 5-link int base). If you don't use armor with this mod, you have to rely on Praxis or Thief's torment for mana recovery.

So you require all the gear for that setup together at once, or you just deal with the mediocre alternatives instead. You can't gradually transition to something better here.

The build feels OK on mid tier maps though. But if you want ALL content like the title says, you're gonna need to save up, friendo.

Also guide page could seriously use some cleaning. Author doesn't really explain much in the guide. Just a lot of, "You want this" and "This is good!"

All in all, the build is fun and good at mid tier maps. But to really utilize it, you need at least 20ex. I'd call it a league-starter, but not ALL content league-starter.

And if someone wants to look at my profile and see if I could make any improvements, that'd be appreciated.

Thanks for the OPINION on the build with your LIMITED understanding of transitioning builds into late game and the limited exposure you had on it with one of the most over tuned leagues for league starting POE has ever had. Feel free to ask any number of individuals that league start the build every league since Incursion (Since I posted this build around mid ish Beast League). Is the Starforge and -15 socketed attacks more expensive due to hype this league, sure. I'll agree there. Can you dual wield rares instead of Starforge? Yes. Can you use good rare rings + amulet and get the -3 mana cost enchant on them if you (insert reason) feel the need to drop Thief's torment or Praxis by passing the need for the -15 chest? Yes. Have people Killed Sirus AW 8 without the starforge? Yes. Have they done it w/ the Thief's Torment on? Yes.

Also the first time I wrote the guide, I had so much text devoted to explaining every little detail that I hit the character limit twice on posts and would still get questions.

I tried to cut out a ton of text last league to give anyone interested the essentials, not the "300 ways to flex your build" b/c the original approach of that did not last.

"
Rainyforest escribió:
Hi, will you keep playing in delirium league? Looking forward some updates!

I take my certification test the end of this week, after that, I will have more time to dedicate to gaming/POE.
"
CaptainBelkar escribió:
I'm new to this game and I don't really understand some things. This guide says to use belt of the deceiver as a good starter belt. I got the magnate when leveling and it seems much better. Higher resists even tho I got lowest roll possible, much more damage and more strength. Though it lacks hp and reduced crit damage bonuses. Am I wrong and belt of the deceiver is better? If it is, is it even worth buying over the magnate I have?

At the end of the day, use what you want.

I suggest belt b/c it's cheap / has hp (which the build would love to have) / has intimidate (great dmg boost) / has resist (which the build would love to have) / reduced damage for unlucky crits (which are actually nice, just most people don't notice if it leads to them dying in a situation b/c that's how dodge builds work amiright?)
"
PoorLime escribió:

How could I do this?
I have 29 refund points

Read your ascendancies as well. They grant passive points. You have to remove the allocated point to remove the ascendancy.
"
JayDee17 escribió:
Let me start by saying I really am enjoying the build and what it could become, largely because I think Scion's are the bottom of the totem pole for usage so it is a nice change.

But I have to say that as a guide for potential new players it is a real mess. There are way too man PoB links, tree links to the site with other builds. Some builds have the ascendancy nodes and most other do not.

I would love to see everything put in to 1 PoB and simply let people use the drops downs so select which build they require, as well as the items in the item section. The notes are great as well but only exist in 1 of the links. It looks like the build has been updated a few times in different seasons so I can only imagine it will get harder and harder for new players to follow.

Scions are awesome, yes.

Thank you for your feedback. I had reworked the guide which initially had 10 variants of the build all inside the same guide so I worked with many links for many visitors to the build. I will copy the streamer strategy on Twitch to include everything in one link, sure. Back when I posted the original guide, there was a split between people who actually used POB and those that did not. There is still a bit of a split today just not as bad. I try to include each different person reading but that can lead to miscalculated disadvantages in overall readability.

I don't agree personally with "a real mess" I feel that term gets thrown around way too easily. I'm very busy outside of gaming so I was trying to slash away over 100k characters in my last version of the guide and put up enough information that the guide has all included materials. Some people will see a drop down POB list with 15 different selections and it will overwhelm them as to the choices vs trying to figure out which one to switch to at which point. The reason I know this, is b/c I get direct messages explicitly explaining this.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional