[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden escribió:
Never have 15 unspent points XD. just bridge over from duelist to ranger. I should have a POB w/out uber lab done on it in the guide.

^_^ Get dem perks bb!

haha, sorry i didnt saw, i bridge and complete uber lab, now fighting for Hiltless 5L T_T, almost full equipped in league start,

Your build rocks very well, thanks ^^.

Starforge it's so far for now xD
Hey, thanks for the build, first of all. Never played cyclone before and this seems like a really solid entry!
Just on question: As I only recently started the league, both (seprent gloves and soul tether belt) are highly available and relatively cheap.
So, I can just buy either one (probably the gloves?) and skip slayer ascendency (and go for berserker first?) ?
"
ChinCha123 escribió:
Hey, thanks for the build, first of all. Never played cyclone before and this seems like a really solid entry!
Just on question: As I only recently started the league, both (seprent gloves and soul tether belt) are highly available and relatively cheap.
So, I can just buy either one (probably the gloves?) and skip slayer ascendency (and go for berserker first?) ?

I ain't yo Daddy! If you can slap on some gloves (preferred) and do it, then feel free. This is a guide bic boi.
@Vashseden

Thanks for build!
Im lucky and me drop mirror and i sold it D:

i have 1 question:
How about Deep Cut on claster jewel and stack this node?
"

I ain't yo Daddy! If you can slap on some gloves (preferred) and do it, then feel free. This is a guide bic boi.

Dude you are such a troll xD Just come back to playing and show us the way ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
Hey dude, just at the start : sry for my english maybe it's a bit wanky :OP

Is there any big reason why you use 2 Might of the Meek jewels?
I don't used them and found 2 rare jewels:

16% increased Physigdmg
11% global critstrike Multi
16% burning dmg (crap)

12% Meleedmg
14% critchance with twohanded weapons
12% areadmg

I was pretty fine with them but bought 2 of the Might of the Meeks and it feels a lot weeker in dmg but a little bit more tanky.
So i missed something about synergy or it's just the better tank?
Editado por útlima vez por DerFinger en 21 mar. 2020 21:58:25
Spoiler
"
DerFinger escribió:
Hey dude, just at the start : sry for my english maybe it's a bit wanky :OP

Is there any big reason why you use 2 Might of the Meek jewels?
I don't used them and found 2 rare jewels:

16% increased Physigdmg
11% global critstrike Multi
16% burning dmg (crap)

12% Meleedmg
14% critchance with twohanded weapons
12% areadmg

I was pretty fine with them but bought 2 of the Might of the Meeks and it feels a lot weeker in dmg but a little bit more tanky.
So i missed something about synergy or it's just the better tank?

You just get more life and resistances.
Can someone look at my character and tell me what to upgrade next?
I feel like I'm dying way too much and feel weak killing mobs.
"
AceN1 escribió:
Can someone look at my character and tell me what to upgrade next?
I feel like I'm dying way too much and feel weak killing mobs.

You could try to upgrade your weapon.

Respec a few points and get the nodes around Martial Experience (recovery of leech will be twice as fast).

I hardly die atm and evaporate most monsters.
Check my profile as a comparison.

Having lots of fun playing this build for this league so far,defeated shaper easily but fighting Sirus was so hard i get 1 shotted quite easily most of the time.Is there anyone that is playing this build that managed to defeat the Sirus at AL8 this league?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional