[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hi, im following your build,now im with the league starter tree plus some free point while i can start raider https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/treirk/characters this is my profile, but i have question:

1-¿How do you sustain the life pool? sometines i get pwned because i dont leech life from anywhere, so only can use flasks , unusseful sometimes.

Thanks so much for the build it's funny to play with.
"
treirk escribió:
Hi, im following your build,now im with the league starter tree plus some free point while i can start raider https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/treirk/characters this is my profile, but i have question:

1-¿How do you sustain the life pool? sometines i get pwned because i dont leech life from anywhere, so only can use flasks , unusseful sometimes.

"
I supposed you are playing with blood rage up. Life leech has a cap, you can double this value with vaal pact, but not mandatory.

May be you need tree nodes with : X% increased total recovery per second from life leech , like Martial Experience , this will increase "speed" of incoming life recovery.

In Martial experience branch you can get 100% increased total recovery per second.

>You can try carnage heart amulet too, to increase leech amount and speed.
"
ByCrom escribió:
"
treirk escribió:

"
I supposed you are playing with blood rage up. Life leech has a cap, you can double this value with vaal pact, but not mandatory.

May be you need tree nodes with : X% increased total recovery per second from life leech , like Martial Experience , this will increase "speed" of incoming life recovery.

In Martial experience branch you can get 100% increased total recovery per second.

>You can try carnage heart amulet too, to increase leech amount and speed.

Okay, i was retard sorry, with blood rage now im literally inmortal xD
Auras: Pride, herald of purity, blood rage, precision(lvl 7) and blood and sand, literally inmortal and facetanking, im going to keep farming, thanks for the answer!!!!!!
What support would you recommend on cyclone instead of Fortify(thinking of linking it with leap slam)?
Close combat/increased area/rage?

Thank you
I'm at level 93 atm and I did some changes to the build with help of the min/max tree. Also installed the PoB Community Fork which shows Impale damage correctly so this helps a lot with testing.

One interesting thing I found was that changing from Heartseeker to Acuity I actually gained some Total DPS (including Impale). With that route my accuracy went from 95% to 99%. I tried that change on OP's min/max build and it clearly lowered total DPS there so obv it's very build dependant. But OP's build already had 100% accuracy so Acuity isn't that useful.

Here's mine, currently at 6,24 million DPS: https://pastebin.com/m8gKMcuJ
What would you guys drop on the tree in order to include cluster jewels? Assuming you had ones worth including.
Just wanted to say thanks again for the build.

Was feeling squishy going into maps, not the maps themselves but the fog and new content. Switched to DOOMSOWER sword and feeling op now as I do my first rounds of mapping.
🐢
"
Slamdaddyu escribió:
What support would you recommend on cyclone instead of Fortify(thinking of linking it with leap slam)?
Close combat/increased area/rage?

Thank you

For a time i was playing with infused channeling - brutality - concentrated effect - melee phy. damage - impale
"
Raygiis escribió:
"
ByCrom escribió:
"
Raygiis escribió:
Any advice to upgrade the build (what to rush fast or to change ?) : I do need more damage and a bit of survivability.

https://pastebin.com/pH2CVECH

And what's the ideal price for a -15 body armour w/ Life + Res pls ? (is it better to craft it or to buy it directly ?)

Lol, many items can be changed:

chest armor
rings
gloves
weapon
jewels
abyssal jewel if you intend to mantain bubonic trail.

I suggest you to follow end game section of this guide with those recommended items.

Tree arrangement can be done as well . I would dismantle born to fight/butchery branch , going to diamond skin / jewel slot , using this points in anything could give more damage. May be making the triad with unnatural instinct , or going to kinect impacts, or martial experience..or going up above acrobatics on the tree..

Many options , i guess.

Thanks I'll see what's the most impacting for me in all that you said.

"
Death0rGlory1991 escribió:

I already burnt a lot of Currency, trying to get the Suffix(Delve only..) thats why its pretty expensive, or sometimes easy, RNG is your master...

i think they are around 3ex to open end.

I would recommend first to get a lot of dmg. Starforge/and you are also lacking a lot of physical boosts on your rings etc.

Do you ahve Problems with Maps/Bosses? Im a bit spoiled with my Standard Spectral Throw Impale. ^^

Yes I'm actually often dying on T14+ bosses (and on conquerors) because of my dmg.

So do you think I'd be better for me to buy Starforge instead of the -15 Body Armour ? (If yes, is it better for me to buy it already 6L or to do it myself ?)

i nearly hit the 2.000.000 DMG, close to it (assasins mark on the ring rocks pretty damn good...) i one shot everything on the maps, its very uncommon to die there, only if delirium explosions hit and im too dumb to react fast enough.

I would always prefer buying the Starforge instead of the Body armour.
Just got Body armour now for 10 EX, but doesnt have crit, only -mana cost.

/////////////////////////

And does some1 has another idea for the belt? im struggling.
When did most of you switch to Cyclone? Hitting act 7 at 55, is that too early?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional