[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

You have zero leech for mana nor anything that reduces mana costs other than the ring. SO when you are casting cyclone there is absolutely nothing to replenish your mana.
Editado por útlima vez por JayDee17 en 24 mar. 2020 14:40:43
"

You have zero leech for mana nor anything that reduces mana costs other than the ring. SO when you are casting cyclone these is absolutely nothing to replenish your mana.

i have mana leech with acendency berserker. but i need a advice where to get mana op and running now i just changed the mark of elder ring to praxis with -8 to all mana cost skill but it's a big damage decrease
anyone have dual wield trees for this build?
Can some one help me? I can't figure out why I don't have enough mana for blood rage if I have all my auras active. I have to leave precision off (level 1). I only have 5 mana left after I activate all my auras. I have 736 total mana.
"
aldenaly escribió:
Can some one help me? I can't figure out why I don't have enough mana for blood rage if I have all my auras active. I have to leave precision off (level 1). I only have 5 mana left after I activate all my auras. I have 736 total mana.

infusion linked with your auras could increase mana reserved.

other than that, u need slightly more than 800 mana to be able to run all auras and hv 10 mana left (just enuf for blood rage)

"
aldenaly escribió:

Link Enlighten lev2+ in the gloves blue socket
"
aldenaly escribió:
Im not using herald of purity until i have the ring and enlighten 4 so u could remove that to have enough mana.
"
DonEnza escribió:
"

You have zero leech for mana nor anything that reduces mana costs other than the ring. SO when you are casting cyclone these is absolutely nothing to replenish your mana.

i have mana leech with acendency berserker. but i need a advice where to get mana op and running now i just changed the mark of elder ring to praxis with -8 to all mana cost skill but it's a big damage decrease
You have no choice
but to use praxis unless you can get the chestplate with -mana mod
Editado por útlima vez por mengliang99 en 25 mar. 2020 5:43:51
"
rossmat707 escribió:
anyone have dual wield trees for this build?
Im using dual wield
What is the minimum iLvl for a chest to roll "Socketed Attacks have # to Total Mana Cost"? I have seen conflicting information of ilvl 80, 85, and 86. Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional