[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Thanks for the build guide. I just got my first Uber Elder kill. This has been the most fun I have had with any build I have played.
"
Schejian escribió:

Shocks don't get added together. Only the Highest SingleHit in the last 2seconds gets used to calculate the Shock%. This is why Shock sucks with Cyclone. Our Hits don't do enough damage to add a meaningfull shock effect to Bosses.

I didn't say they got added together, it said it ramps. Shock increases the damage you deal, which then cause higher shocks (i.e. if you inflict a 10% shock and your next hit deals 10% more damage because of it, assuming no other damage variance, that next hit would then inflict an 11% shock; that's what ramping means).

Even Shaper only has 18,000,000 health, so a minimum shock effect requires a 36k hit, which is very easy to attain; you'd be surprised how effective shock can be even on a fast weapon with the amount of damage inflation we've had over the last few patches. You won't be getting 50% damage bonuses out of it, but the result is not negligible.

"

I called it a noob-trap because, right now, everyone is playing Cyclone, and almost every guide is calling for Starforge.
Making the Prize HEAVILY inflated, well above it's merit.

My weapon ain't anything special, everyone can get something similar for 5-6EX without problems.

Ofc you'll be missing out on 95 Life and a bit of AoE, no questions.

But i'd assume most people following this thread should not be spending an extra 5EX to get:

-15% less DPS
+250 Life
+20% AoE

Prices being inflated due to popularity is nothing new in the game, but the real answer is that you just got lucky someone underpriced that weapon because they likely didn't understand how strong chance to deal double damage is, because similar (even worse) weapons are selling for 8-10ex+ right now (currently one 505 20% dd up for 3.5ex which is clearly underpriced, the rest range from 8-20ex+) which is comparable with Starforge. Saying "anyone can get it for 5ex no problem" is also a bit disingenuous, because they typically don't go that cheap.
"
Archimtiros escribió:

It's really not, Infused Channeling is far better.

Ok understood, Thank you..
"
Saying "anyone can get it for 5ex no problem" is also a bit disingenuous, because they typically don't go that cheap.

There are quite a few popping up for <7ex every hour.
Here's one for 6,5ex online right now:
http://poe.trade/search/masaraduwokaha

"
currently one 505 20% dd up for 3.5ex which is clearly underpriced

Hehe..funny that's my old one i just replaced.
Hey two questions. Firstly, is a daresso's salute better than impresence with vun? and Secondly, is infused channeling better than melee physical or impale?
Could anyone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should work toward replacing first? I've got about 2 ex in the bank. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por TiltedSpade en 23 jun. 2019 22:07:58
"
Could anyone take a look at my gear and let me know what I should work toward replacing first? I've got about 2 ex in the bank. Thanks!

your character tab is not set to public
So far my starforge buying experience has been not 1,not 2, but 3 attempted scammers. Such fun!
"
Shaddolf escribió:
So far my starforge buying experience has been not 1,not 2, but 3 attempted scammers. Such fun!

Trying to give you a void forge, or swapping high rolls for low?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner escribió:
"
Shaddolf escribió:

Trying to give you a void forge, or swapping high rolls for low?

Both of the above! Holding out for a decent roll one which come up from time to time as there is very little difference in price for the most part between them...if low rolls were cheaper by a decent amount I'd try my luck with divines. Checked the prices on my phone while I was at work and there were a ton of good ones in my price bracket, but none available now when home...struggles of living in the Australian time zone!
Editado por útlima vez por Shaddolf en 24 jun. 2019 6:52:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional