[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

This is so nice
Editado por útlima vez por DesrucEht en 21 jun. 2019 19:23:00
I'm rocking a Kondos, Tabula, and full resists. I have around 3ex to spend on gear (xbox prices so shits expensive) What should I go for first?
Struggling with dex requirements at my current level

Should I just take a 30 dex node?
Im 20 short on dex to br able to equip rigwalds charge in 3 levels.
How do you guys manage dex requirements without its nodes?
"
ArkTheLegend escribió:
Struggling with dex requirements at my current level

Should I just take a 30 dex node?
Im 20 short on dex to br able to equip rigwalds charge in 3 levels.
How do you guys manage dex requirements without its nodes?

yeah just take any node at early level and respec later on

cos the end game tree has just enough dex for the require weapon
i have 4 free sockets and i do not want to use totem. any ideas about one more cwdt setup? currently i have cwdt(9)-vaal molten shell(14)-blood rage(12)-ice golem(11).
i am using acuity btw so dunno about manual enduring cry.
IGN-Chatillion
I found a 2 socket tomb fist. Is that good for this build?
Could anyone check how I am doing? just entered act 6

(after 1 level when I change equip to Deceiver Belt and -7 mana ring, I will only have 60% of each resist) Should I invest in 1 chaos 16% all resist amulet or let it run? (will have 36% from new boots and some fire/cold from new 5L armore planning to buy, so will be close to cap without it)

Cyclone been slaying so far. Ingame usually 6-7k DPS on it as per skill info :D
"
ArkTheLegend escribió:

(after 1 level when I change equip to Deceiver Belt and -7 mana ring, I will only have 60% of each resist) Should I invest in 1 chaos 16% all resist amulet or let it run? (will have 36% from new boots and some fire/cold from new 5L armore planning to buy, so will be close to cap without it)

You're still leveling through the Acts, tbh with a 4L Cyclone you can get by with a bunch of 1alch gear just to have your resistances capped.

Only thing I would even think about is upgrading your weapon every 15 levels or so
"
ArkTheLegend escribió:

don't worry about chaos resist. Having any + chaos res is a nice to have; but lots of characters just stick with the -60% baseline because it's so rare.

Maxed resists aren't vital while levelling; 60 is probably ok unless you feel squishy. Maxing is nice but comes down to how much you enjoy trading as much as anything else.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I'd really appreciate it if someone experienced can someone tell me what's the best gem setup to use on a corrupted starforge with fortify implicit and no white sockets?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional