[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
7itachi7 escribió:
Hi guys, started leveling with this build yesterday feels good so far, just wondering is Hiltless enough to get up to shaper? Starforge is quite expensive as expected this league.

Most likely yes, if you think it will lack dps get a Doomsower/Kondo, they have more raw damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Schejian escribió:
"
MrHusker escribió:
Melting all content.
Added some top-way crit notes.
Nice build, ty!

You forgot to link your "Flesh and Stone" to Maim. You are missing out on a 'free' 14% MORE damage multi.

The Maim Bonus (take 14% moe Physical) stacks with the 16% from Flesh/Stone.

With Maim linked to it Flesh+Stone gives "+30%Physical taken for 28% reserved.
That's pretty much a must-have"

Edit: Should be added to the guide. Creater seems to have missed that too

Where would you link it though? One alternative is lowering the Warchief to 4L then slapping it there and placing blood and sand with Enlighten but that would then lower your totem dps and increase the reserved mana. Without Enlighten it's 95% reserved mana. With your suggestion it would jump to 98% reserved unless you lower the links from warchief.

But it might be better. I'll try it out and consider changing it.

EDIT: Tried it out in PoB, made the warchief a 4L and slapped FaB+Maim on it, swapped BaS onto enlighten. From 11% unreserved it goes down to 8% unreserved (which is fine) but the totem loses from 800k dps to 610k dps and yes now you are hitting that 14% stronger BUT one thing to note is that if the totem is hitting your target, you yourself will be getting the benefit of its maim since the totem has maim itself.

TL;DR totem loses a lot of damage, you gain 14% more damage on maps. 14% was active on bosses anyway because totem hits them with maim.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Editado por útlima vez por devon752 en 10 jun. 2019 12:31:30
Why does everyone use Belt of the Deceiver? What does it have over a belt with better Life/Resists, and a similar inc phys damage (say from Rustic sash)?
So infused channeling does not work with cyclone? What would be a good alternative for a 6l?
Why did we replace maim with fortify on cyclone?
Which of the auras do you suggest toggling on before I get a rank 3 enlighten?
"
Talanthalos escribió:
"
Question, how do you have mana sustain.I leech mana and still need to use a mana flask on bosses.
Ur build is awesome so far.

Use rings like this
. Cyclone costs 0 mana this way.

OW.... alright thanks!
"
Why did we replace maim with fortify on cyclone?

What? We didn't. Tell me if I fucked up some links in PoB but they should all be fine.
Optimal way to sustain cyclone is the - total mana cost of skills mod on rings.
Editado por útlima vez por devon752 en 10 jun. 2019 17:33:26
Hey, it seems that the aura/curse setup in your PoB is impossible. Your PoB says you have 12% unreserved mana left, but it does not count Vuln(Blasphemy) in this calculation. If you do the calculation yourself:
Vuln[35]+BS[10]+( DB[10]+P[50]+FS[25] )*0.92 = 123%
You will find that the aura/curse setup will reserve 123% of your mana, have I missed something here?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional