[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
MrHusker escribió:
Melting all content.
Added some top-way crit notes.
Nice build, ty!

You forgot to link your "Flesh and Stone" to Maim. You are missing out on a 'free' 14% MORE damage multi.

The Maim Bonus (take 14% moe Physical) stacks with the 16% from Flesh/Stone.

With Maim linked to it Flesh+Stone gives "+30%Physical taken for 28% reserved.
That's pretty much a must-have"

Edit: Should be added to the guide. Creater seems to have missed that too

Editado por útlima vez por Schejian en 10 jun. 2019 3:41:30
i was assuming this build has life leech but looking at tree etc i dont see any, am i wrong? or does it survive another way?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Archimtiros escribió:

Infused Channeling does work with Cyclone, you just need to Cyclone long enough (without stopping) to trigger it (1s @ L20, 0.6s @ L20/Q20

Unfortunately not. GGG confirm it as a bug on a bug tracker forum. Tooltip dps doesn't change while icon buff is showing up.
Editado por útlima vez por Ixnayd en 10 jun. 2019 3:45:55
"
Schejian escribió:

You forgot to link your "Flesh and Stone" to Maim. You are missing out on a 'free' 14% MORE damage multi.

It's actually only increased. It would only be more if it were the only increased damage taken effects active, otherwise it gets added together with all other increased damage taken effects and they are then all multiplied once, as opposed to Pride, which is more damage taken, so it's multiplied separately.

Still, you're right; if you're using Flesh & Blood, there's no good reason not to have Maim linked to it. Unfortunately that starts to get really tricky when you're also using Pride, Blood & Sand, and Banner as well, bringing you up to 95% (98.75% with Maim) mana reserved; without a source of Blood Magic, Elreon crafts, Enlighten, and/or other major -reservation, it's pretty difficult to maintain.

It's quite possible he simply has F&S socketed, but isn't actually using it so that he's not restricted to 5% mana.
"
devon752 escribió:

Props to you man for answering all of the questions while I was asleep. Really appreciated, thanks for the help.

No worries, I do this kind of shit every day (seriously, and yeah it's about as depressing as it sounds, lol). I'll get bored eventually. :P

"
hyrenfreak escribió:
i was assuming this build has life leech but looking at tree etc i dont see any, am i wrong? or does it survive another way?

Gear, Blood Rage, or spec into it on the tree - take your pick.

"
Ixnayd escribió:

Unfortunately not. GGG confirm it as a bug on a bug tracker forum. Tooltip dps doesn't change while icon buff is showing up.

Ah so you mean the damage component isn't working. That makes more sense, because the buff definitely shows up!
"
MrHusker escribió:
"
BlackPie escribió:
I am currently lvl 85 and having a blast playing this build, thanks for putting it together. I would like to know how this build compares to Ah Fack's RT cyclone. I don't want to come across as putting this build down or anything, but Ah Fack's build claims to have way more dps (4M+ compared to this build's 1M+) and looks tankier. May I know what am I missing here or what are the pro of this build over Ah Facks?

I don't really know what's overtuned in ah fack's build, but after switching to this I even feel so much more damage

Yeah, Ah Fack is more defensive because he doesn't need crit node as a RT build, and so can take a lot more life nodes. But crit build is gonna deal much more damage in the end with overwhelm on a starforge.

Currently lv85, everything is going well ! DPS is very strong, I still use an average Hiltless, but managed to get a rare 6L chest with dapper prodigy. Also just looted a Lion's Roar !

My question is : what should I put my money into now ?
Starforge ? 6L Belly ? Impresence ? Other minor upgrades first ?
If you could put a guide on what to prioritize reagrding gear, I think it might help a lot of people !
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2518002#p22033218

"
Ah so you mean the damage component isn't working. That makes more sense, because the buff definitely shows up!

:(
Testing other stuff in a 6th socket.
"
Zankai escribió:
"
MrHusker escribió:
"
BlackPie escribió:
I am currently lvl 85 and having a blast playing this build, thanks for putting it together. I would like to know how this build compares to Ah Fack's RT cyclone. I don't want to come across as putting this build down or anything, but Ah Fack's build claims to have way more dps (4M+ compared to this build's 1M+) and looks tankier. May I know what am I missing here or what are the pro of this build over Ah Facks?

I don't really know what's overtuned in ah fack's build, but after switching to this I even feel so much more damage

Yeah, Ah Fack is more defensive because he doesn't need crit node as a RT build, and so can take a lot more life nodes. But crit build is gonna deal much more damage in the end with overwhelm on a starforge.

Currently lv85, everything is going well ! DPS is very strong, I still use an average Hiltless, but managed to get a rare 6L chest with dapper prodigy. Also just looted a Lion's Roar !

My question is : what should I put my money into now ?
Starforge ? 6L Belly ? Impresence ? Other minor upgrades first ?
If you could put a guide on what to prioritize reagrding gear, I think it might help a lot of people !

That's where I'm at right now. Currently sitting at around 8ish ex. Not sure if I wanna dump it into an impresence, keep farming for a starforge which is a sizable upgrade from doomsower/kondos'.
"
Talcx escribió:

That's where I'm at right now. Currently sitting at around 8ish ex. Not sure if I wanna dump it into an impresence, keep farming for a starforge which is a sizable upgrade from doomsower/kondos'.

Same as any other build; if you need damage, get damage; if you need defenses, get those instead.

The build doesn't need a lot of super expensive uniques. Starforge will of course be the biggest damage increase, and Impresence is also good for free Vulnerability, but not strictly required since you can also get it corrupted on gloves at a decent level. Outside of that, there some really good Watcher Eye mods for Pride if you're looking to spend serious currency. Some of the new Timeless Jewels add really neat effects to nodes we're already taking anyway (so far it looks like Karui-type do the most for this build, but the effects are all over the place so who knows what you'll end up with).

Defensively, Kaom's chest is your best option, but you can be starved for links, so a good Shaped chest may be your best bet (probably with +crit, but I really don't think the build is lacking in damage by any means, so I'd probably focus on tankiness). Daresso's and Carcass Jack are good clearing chests, but Bronn's Lithe is the best for Cyclone damage bar none... good luck coloring it though!
Editado por útlima vez por Archimtiros en 10 jun. 2019 6:01:57
"
Archimtiros escribió:
"
Schejian escribió:

It's actually only increased. It would only be more if it were the only increased damage taken effects active, otherwise it gets added together with all other increased damage taken effects and they are then all multiplied once, as opposed to Pride, which is more damage taken, so it's multiplied separately.

Yes, to be precise:
Going from 16%(Flesh)+8%(%20of Vulnerbility) to 38% taken increased is a 11% more modifier against bosses. For 2% Mana reserved.

11% more DPS for 2% is pretty much unbeatable i guess.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional