[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

How well does this build work when fully geared at breaking out a Legion? I'm lvl77 and currently using 4L rare with 387 pDPS. In white maps I can pop normal legion mobs out as fast as I cyclone over them; but even in cases where I don't find any special ones that need more damage never manage to break out more than about half the total. I'm having a lot of fun with this; but am worried that despite the melee focus of the patch; the league is designed around something with really good full screen clear like Tornado shot.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Editado por útlima vez por Summoner en 10 jun. 2019 6:34:55
Question, how do you have mana sustain.I leech mana and still need to use a mana flask on bosses.
Ur build is awesome so far.

"
Summoner escribió:
How well does this build work when fully geared at breaking out a Legion? I'm lvl77 and currently using 4L rare with 387 pDPS. In white maps I can pop normal legion mobs out as fast as I cyclone over them; but even in cases where I don't find any special ones that need more damage never manage to break out more than about half the total. I'm having a lot of fun with this; but am worried that despite the melee focus of the patch; the league is designed around something with really good full screen clear like Tornado shot.

Same for me, I rarely mnaged to clear them all, but I did earn the achievements for breaking all and breaking more than 150 so I guess it's not so bad.

Even with a lot of damage (so you kill rares without stopping), you need a lot of movement speed to clear everything in open maps. Maybe it will be possible once you have high damage and high movespeed (Devoto + onslaught + 30% boots + quicksilver adrenaline).

But clearly if want an easy clear of Legion, this is not the best build, go for ED+Contagion like everyone else !
Quick question, is it worth to grab Atziri's Acuity if not using overleech from ascendancy ?

Edit: im using vulnerability+blasphemy, pride and dread banner. Are they worse than Blood and sand + Flesh and stone combo ?
Editado por útlima vez por alatoopieinari en 10 jun. 2019 9:03:31
hello devon! great build! i assume we use blood stance for blood and sand // flesh and stone ??
hit maps, and often even on t1-2 got one-hit-killed, also hard to beat legion packs.. using Kondos 5l, but it feels like i seriously lack dps and survival (even thought my all res almost capped, but oh well just 3k hp)
"
Question, how do you have mana sustain.I leech mana and still need to use a mana flask on bosses.
Ur build is awesome so far.

Use rings like this
. Cyclone costs 0 mana this way.
Hi guys, started leveling with this build yesterday feels good so far, just wondering is Hiltless enough to get up to shaper? Starforge is quite expensive as expected this league.
"
Summoner escribió:

Get Impact from uber lab, get a 5L, get one of these: Hiltless, Doomsower, Kondos and get 5k life. Gz now you can do all maps, guardians, Shaper and red elder.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Accidentally made a double post lol. (ignore this)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Editado por útlima vez por devon752 en 10 jun. 2019 12:05:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional