[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
LoCicero escribió:
Hey all,

What changes would y'all consider for a HC environment

been eyeing the Slayer node as it might shore up survivability in between packs (noticed the biggest vulnerability is when first engaging a pack...getting stunned or one shot before the Ice starts coming down)

Though it looks juicy, I couldn't imagine giving up the juice int nodes under the Witch Templar ascendancies or the benefits of:

Elementalist - No Reflect
Inquisitor - Consecrated Ground Buffs (especially huge for CI)

Thoughts are much appreciated!

Slayer's unlimited leech don't work with ES, so...
Consecrated ground buff is useless for CI, until you also get zealot's oath. Also, i'm not sure if it's ever working with vaal pact.
"
Med1umentor escribió:
"
LoCicero escribió:
Hey all,

been eyeing the Slayer node as it might shore up survivability in between packs (noticed the biggest vulnerability is when first engaging a pack...getting stunned or one shot before the Ice starts coming down)

Though it looks juicy, I couldn't imagine giving up the juice int nodes under the Witch Templar ascendancies or the benefits of:

Slayer's unlimited leech don't work with ES, so...
Consecrated ground buff is useless for CI, until you also get zealot's oath. Also, i'm not sure if it's ever working with vaal pact.

Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground (Shock/Ignite/Freeze/Chill) is what matters from that Inquisitor Ascendancy feature for this build. Using very frequently one or two Sulphur Flasks (..of Staunching/..of Warding) will trigger Consecrated Ground and get us immune to those Ailments during flask effect
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 26 mar. 2018 4:45:01
"
LoCicero escribió:
Hey all,

Since there are barely any decent Watcher's Eye jewels available on HC I'd recommend to just go for more ES than damage or pure int. You already specced into more ES than the build would usually get but also try to get rare jewels with %ES and even go with Moonstone Rings.

ES on hit while using Discipline is the mod you want to get before getting into higher tier maps. This will help a lot with bigger trash packs because of CwDT-Ball Lightning.

One thing that seems really cheap on HC are the Emperor Jewels. You might want to get those early.
Was just messing around and realized that Remote Mine Support works with Icestorm. It seems pretty bad, but it was certainly amusing to mess around with.
So i try shaper vith my low budget build and that was pretty easy for me. But when i go to red maps (vith some monster dmg/as + vulnerability mods) mobs kik my ass so hard, i die 1-2 times. I have 8k ES. 17k dps from 1 impact, this is too low for red maps or what? Or i need to just reroll maps vith this mods?

t12>shaper for me(
Editado por útlima vez por Seduction1996 en 26 mar. 2018 5:52:50
"
Seduction1996 escribió:
So i try shaper vith my low budget build and that was pretty easy for me. But when i go to red maps (vith some monster dmg/as + vulnerability mods) mobs kik my ass so hard, i die 1-2 times. I have 8k ES. 17k dps from 1 impact, this is too low for red maps or what? Or i need to just reroll maps vith this mods?

t12>shaper for me(

Try to get Watcher's Eye jewel with ES gain on hit when running Discipline and also use constantly a Sulphur Flask of Warding (it remove curses on you)
"
Nuraihyon escribió:
Was just messing around and realized that Remote Mine Support works with Icestorm. It seems pretty bad, but it was certainly amusing to mess around with.

I have tried this in 3.0 but i had lots of issues. Leech doesnt work with traps and mines. So I was constanly out of mana. And cause of no life/es leech face tanking is a no go. But if you get it working, give me a heads up. Maybe i will try your build :)
good idea but

there is not one watchers eye with es in poe database :-(

I have no problems with red maps exept ad dmg mods and no leech.

i did til now up to t15. and its the same as you wrote

the mobs in shaper maps that deal cold dmg are a huge problem but the
biggest thing are esch breaches and abyss cracks. mostly there is no problem
but sometimes there is a flamebust monster and some other.
if i move i die because of loosing aa and tuko if i dont move the flameblust
take the first half the other monters kill me.

bosses are mostly np.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
good idea but

There is but for some reason its not showing up on PoE trade. Look on the trade site here and its listed for 120 chaos or 2-3 exalted.

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

ES gained on hit(currently 28+ online, more than 70 offline):

http://poe.trade/search/ikosasukaukeni

"
Seduction1996 escribió:

t12>shaper for me(

Most of your gear is still missing int and 8k ES is not enough for multiple damage mods on red maps. Try to either stay in T8-10s or avoid damage mods more often.
Also your gems for Ice Storm seem a little off atm.
You should always have Scorching Ray - Cast while Channeling - Cold to Fire - Elemental Focus - Life Leech in there and only swap between Spell Cascade for trash and Conc. Effect for bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Scarletsword en 26 mar. 2018 8:37:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional