[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
m01t4 escribió:

jelly? =P

Nice reflect damage on your standard league item. :^)

"
m01t4 escribió:
@Kelvynn
did you try crafting a elder base belt ? mine suks but helps me so much!

I don't think that belt is actually better than a Cyclopean Coil. But you could spam deafening essences on an elder Crystal Belt and get a decent ES/Dmg upgrade if you don't care about shock and burn immunity.

"
KJay21 escribió:
Is there a reason for immortal coil or was that for the Berserker?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure how a scion is supposed to generate endurance charges?

Thanks!

There is a big reason for Immortal Call. It's in a Cast when Damage Taken setup, something that a lot of builds use.

Immortal Call has a base duration of 0.4s for it's physical immunity even without Endurance Charges. This build increases the duration to 0.6s which is enough to avoid some of the bursty physical damage when multiple things hit us at the same time.
Editado por útlima vez por Scarletsword en 27 mar. 2018 4:29:51
Hi at all

got this enchant today. Is this usuable for this build?

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Hi at all

got this enchant today. Is this usuable for this build?

No. Scorching Ray doesn't need cast speed for this build.
Editado por útlima vez por Ratedetar en 27 mar. 2018 11:10:21
It's done. After 3 weeks of fighting with the retarded RNG, I finally spawned the Elder in T15, got my final memory fragment, and killed the Uber Elder.

It wasn't pretty. I tried to find a way to facetank it, but the encounter seems to be designed to prevent that. Ended up dodging a lot and facetanking a little.

Then again, I have no experience with the encounter yet. I'm sure it can be optimized.

For all the cold damage there, I swapped Arctic Armour for Purity of Ice, Tukohama for Yugul (upgraded), and brought a bunch of Sapphire flasks, plus 1 Basalt for the Slam. The Shaper seems to do less damage than in his own fight (which makes sense with the story line, and Zana actually says that he's weakened), but you still can't eat his full barrage.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 27 mar. 2018 15:29:17
"
Kelvynn escribió:
It's done. After 3 weeks of fighting with the retarded RNG, I finally spawned the Elder in T15, got my final memory fragment, and killed the Uber Elder.

It wasn't pretty. I tried to find a way to facetank it, but the encounter seems to be designed to prevent that. Ended up dodging a lot and facetanking a little.

Then again, I have no experience with the encounter yet. I'm sure it can be optimized.

For all the cold damage there, I swapped Arctic Armour for Purity of Ice, Tukohama for Yugul (upgraded), and brought a bunch of Sapphire flasks, plus 1 Basalt for the Slam. The Shaper seems to do less damage than in his own fight (which makes sense with the story line, and Zana actually says that he's weakened), but you still can't eat his full barrage.

Yay, grats!
I want my elder spawn too REEEEE
I'm tempted to try this as my league starter. I'm dreading looking for a good int/ES/resistance gear though come endgame. But man was this build fun in the past, especially with ES instead of life.

EDIT: question, what do you think a good ES/int Value on helmet/boots/gloves/body armor would be to start mapping with (budget)?
Editado por útlima vez por EatThemInstead en 28 mar. 2018 1:00:17
"
m01t4 escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Scarletsword escribió:
I just tried to craft a %int Vaal Regalia myself and I hit everything except for the stuff I wanted...again.

There isn't even a Shaper mod on it.

I could use your luck in my Elder hunt...

[dbLinkedItem id="12252230246"]
jelly? =P

jelly? =P
"
Kelvynn escribió:

GZ man! Watched some videos from the fights and it seems there aint much time to stand still and build up the dps...so I gues it was kinda lont fight? Hoping to see some videos from you later :)
grats to kel

and the watchers eye make a big difference.

i can now do maps with - max res and 1 dmg mod without problems.

thats a really great difference. got one for 120 c so its ok.

atziri is really nice now with ele reflect immunity :-)

AND the waterways boss (i like this map) is now peanuts. In the
past i died sometimes if i am to lazy

thanks a lot for the great improvement.

now i m looking for new amu. but all effort in trying is not rewarded :-(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional