[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
douglazz escribió:
How much int and ES would you say it's safe to switch to CI? (before the life node refunds and getting ES nodes)

Not sure how good are the mid/low tiers gears from trading right now, so I would like to have an estimate in order to see how long I have to grind the ES gears...

Before switching to CI?? You don't need to have any ES before switching to CI. You have some from Discipline and a completely random amount from your Life based gear. There is no real point in basing anything on your pre-switch ES.

I just do it like this: at the end of Act 10 I have something like 2.5-3k hp (Life + ES from Discipline). I level to 69 in Act 10 (Reliquary, Ossuary, Feeding Trough are lv 67 areas) and do the Merciless lab. And then kill Kitava. This way there is no need to counter the -30% resist hit with the life based gear or wait until you can use the top tier ES items.

And then it's up to you to get items with decent ES. At lv 69 you can use everything. I start mapping with about 4k ES at lv 70 and then upgrade gradually. ES increases with levels too.

Uber Lab I've done as early as lv 70 (when Izaro mods were very easy), but normally around lv 80 with 5-6k ES.
hi

I have now 33 challenges and struggle on the last 3. I cant kill minotor without getting hit by his slam. Any tips?

the fucking sanguine siren die bevor i get the 3 blood ravens or if i have 3 of them one die if i try to kill this siren. i tried it from far but the sirens jumps and then a raven is killed also.
any tips ?

minotaur i tried only 10 times perhaps i can get it one time.

but this siren i tried over 30 times and no idea what i can do!

Also abaxoth. Is there any trick to get him or can i only run dubble beyont map and hope ?

any help is really welcome.
at no imagination

i tried all your advices for incursions and i have 16,5 k in hide but struggle in all t16 incursions. Most t15 the same. if i run a moment in false direction its over.
t 14 and below i have no problems.

can you take a look on my gear? i think its not so bad. So i have no idea what to do.
you wrote t16 are no problem anymore for you.
I was only comfortably doing T16 incursions pretty late on. At 2300 int (and no mana leech gem) they're very easy. I was definitely struggling with them in the low 90s though.

You can probably learn the room layouts to speed yourself up, but ones like the lightning room are just going to be really hard, because you always have to go through the middle again.

Your gear looks decent. I think a while ago you wanted to buy the 6% ring I had for sale: I've not logged in for a while, but I can sell you that if you're still interested. Otherwise, you can keep removing then adding Int to your amulet until you hit max roll. It's valuable to add 3 or 4 int here and there: that's how you get from 2100 to 2300 int really.

Then I imagine you can find jewel upgrades. I'm not sure many of the corruptions are worthwhile.

Also, re: challenges - I just did everything except the final encounters, the end game grind, and the lapidiary lens ones. The others are easier. I did something like 150 temples in a few days and am still missing 2 lens challenges, so I just gave up at 37.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 9 ago. 2018 12:51:05
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
hi

I have now 33 challenges and struggle on the last 3. I cant kill minotor without getting hit by his slam. Any tips?

the fucking sanguine siren die bevor i get the 3 blood ravens or if i have 3 of them one die if i try to kill this siren. i tried it from far but the sirens jumps and then a raven is killed also.
any tips ?

minotaur i tried only 10 times perhaps i can get it one time.

but this siren i tried over 30 times and no idea what i can do!

Also abaxoth. Is there any trick to get him or can i only run dubble beyont map and hope ?

any help is really welcome.

Minotaur: do it in a white map without mods and destroy him before he uses that attack. I did it like this:
- stop just before the bottom tesla coil;
- get rid of the golems (to make sure that Mino attacks you and not them);
- pre-cast a bunch of Icestorms on a spot just ahead of the tesla coil;
- pop VRF and The Wise Oak;
- step forward to the spot with Icestorms, pop Orb of Storms and cast Icestorm on yourself;
- Mino will use the underground attack to get to you and die before he gets to Slam you.

His underground roll is the same exact hit as the Slam. It's not a 1-shot, contrary to popular belief. You can die to it if you run straight to him and he chooses that attack - but ONLY because you are moving when he hits you, so Arctic Armour and Tukohama are not active. If you bait him into using this attack while you are stationary, it's basically the same as getting Izaro to jump right into the middle of all your Icestorms. And then it's just a random luck with what he chooses to do next. If he doesn't Slam you in the next several seconds - he's dead and you get the challenge.

Dodging the Sanguine Siren until she summons 3 ravens is hard?? Hmmm... I never had that issue. You can simply run around the room with Quicksilver. Or bring a lv 20 Decoy Totem to keep her occupied.

The best 2 places to find Abaxoth are:
a) Underground Sea;
b) Pit.
With double Beyond, of course (spam alterations until you get Beyond, and then run it with Zana Beyond).
Thanks a lot for the explanation (kel and noimagination)

Not to dodge the siren is hard. I need the 3 ravens alive. and all times one or two die if i kill the siren. I cant kill her without killing one of the ravens.
For Abaxoth - this is too late perhaps, but any time you alch a map and get Beyond, I am fairly sure the best Zana mod is double Beyond. I did this as soon as Zana let me, and have seen him at least a dozen times. You can spawn him in incursions too, and Beyond counts towards the timer. Double Beyond is one of the situations I find most fun.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 9 ago. 2018 17:14:27
3.4 Delve league has just been announced.

Infinite dungeon!! Looks like it will reward the sum of DPS + tankiness without requiring too much clear speed. You will need to survive progressively tougher enemies while doing enough damage to kill them. Sounds like a job for a build like this one! :)

More details from ZiggyD

I'm getting hyped already! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 9 ago. 2018 20:04:17
No nerfs please.

And bah: it launches while I'm away for work most the first week.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 10 ago. 2018 2:16:57
Hey great thats in my first holiday week. Then i will have first time ever more challenges in the first week then no imagination :-)

But i am not so hyped then kel. I looks as you should move a lot and that with channeling is not the best field of work for that build. If you stay in light i think there is no problem. But if you go to the dark rooms outside the machine i think it could be like in incurion. the chaneling of the ice storm cost to much time. The advantage over incursion is, that you can regulate the speed of the machine.
I think this is a great league for mines like incursion too.

i like most encounter like izaro or atziri. You could precast icestorm and kill them fast as shit.

we will see how it works. But i fear it will be similar to incursion and other builds will fit it better.
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 10 ago. 2018 5:47:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional