[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

The speed looks OK for us, e.g. in this trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc6NuiQrlOc
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 10 ago. 2018 8:15:40
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Hey great thats in my first holiday week. Then i will have first time ever more challenges in the first week then no imagination :-)

But i am not so hyped then kel. I looks as you should move a lot and that with channeling is not the best field of work for that build. If you stay in light i think there is no problem. But if you go to the dark rooms outside the machine i think it could be like in incurion. the chaneling of the ice storm cost to much time. The advantage over incursion is, that you can regulate the speed of the machine.
I think this is a great league for mines like incursion too.

i like most encounter like izaro or atziri. You could precast icestorm and kill them fast as shit.

we will see how it works. But i fear it will be similar to incursion and other builds will fit it better.

You can use your own light: the flares.

If you get into the darkness, you take increasing damage over time. This build can actually survive longer than most thanks to the leech.

The crawler slows down if you get behind and speeds up if you run ahead.

The crawler automatically collects loot from the mobs you kill (just like Alva) and drops it at the stops/checkpoints, you only have to grab loot from the chests you open. You can stop at any checkpoint, leave, do whatever, then return and continue from that checkpoint.

From each checkpoint you have options which direction to go: down to the next level, up to make it easier, or laterally to stay at the same level. Perfect for leveling and gearing up. Find a level you are comfortable with and move laterally until you are ready to go deeper.

I'm pretty sure that there will be no significant clear speed requirements. It's all about a good balance between DPS and tankiness. And that's exactly what this build provides.

Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 10 ago. 2018 12:10:26
"
Kelvynn escribió:
I'm pretty sure that there will be no significant clear speed requirements. It's all about a good balance between DPS and tankiness. And that's exactly what this build provides.

I would tend to agree. Fast enough to keep up with the cart, anyhow. I'm looking forward to jumping back into Whispering Ice for Delve, I've never gone CI so it's something new for me. Had a lot of fun with the Berserker WI build (may it rest in peace) during Abyss, except I eventually gave up because of the instance crashes.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
The big question for me is going to be, how much of Incursion will there be in Delve? I'd have a hard time giving up my +% to intelligence gear, especially if they are expensive due to rarity...
"
Graiaule escribió:
The big question for me is going to be, how much of Incursion will there be in Delve? I'd have a hard time giving up my +% to intelligence gear, especially if they are expensive due to rarity...

I'm sure Incursion will be added to the core game, but it won't be quite as common. Double corrupted items will be very rare, don't count on getting them again.

But I don't think double corruption played any significant role for us anyway. Single %Int corruption with Vaal orbs will do just fine.

Also, there will be new crafting in Delve. They already revealed a crafted mod that debuffs lightning resist on nearby enemies. Of course, there will be a fire version too. Power creep never stops.
It also seems likely the new crafting system will make it easier to craft better gear than I did in incursion, and that was already enough to get to 11k ES.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

I'm sure Incursion will be added to the core game, but it won't be quite as common. Double corrupted items will be very rare, don't count on getting them again.

But I don't think double corruption played any significant role for us anyway. Single %Int corruption with Vaal orbs will do just fine.

Also, there will be new crafting in Delve. They already revealed a crafted mod that debuffs lightning resist on nearby enemies. Of course, there will be a fire version too. Power creep never stops.

I'm kinda hate how they add leagues into permanent. Not only not everything will be added (i'm still salty how most boring/broken ai/useless league with green ghosts was added...), but also if something added to the core game, mostly it become so rare that almost don't count (take breach for example).

I really liked the league with leaguestones that let you play with what you actually want to play. The only league that i was really crazy about would it be implemented or not...
But nah, dude, you have those awesome green ghosts, who the f even need leaguestones?
Hello,

Thanks for the build! I'am having a ton of fun!

One question, I'am seeing your Staff isn't corrupted in the guide, and now even looking at other peoples builds in this thread, their Staff isn't either. So its just better to leave 18% block chance on it? Does it help? I just got 14% increased cast speed on mine, so I'am thinking should I just switch to the regular one? Thanks.
Cast speed doesn't do much, just speeds up how quickly we can spin the Ray around. I didn't even bother buying a 'perfect' staff with max cast speed.

18% block is better than any of the available corruptions.
"
Due to the league being such a success, we have worked out a plan to add it to the core game. This will be included in December's 3.5.0 update, not in the September Delve release.

The corruption mods introduced alongside Incursion will remain as Vaal Orb outcomes, but you may need to wait until 3.5.0 for a reliable way to double-corrupt items.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2197247
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 14 ago. 2018 2:20:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional