[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
"
Place golem into "cast when damage taken" setup. Problem solved.

And 21/20 in the gem is level/quality. For example, 21/15 gem would be "21 lvl gem with 15% quality". Gem 21 lvl can be acquired only by random corruption of 20 lvl gem

Alright cool thanks :DDD

Don't forget that "cast when damage taken" can only cast skills with level requirement under certain limit. That limit become higher with gem level, but together with that also "damage taken" needed for activation, so need certain adjustement for both golem and cwdt gem's levels
Hi at all mostly noimagination as i think he has the most experience with that.

my gear is and was really satisfying this leage, only the fucking belt wont get int. Now after
hundreds of alt orbs and countless not satisfying regal orbs i would ask if there is a better technique to get multimod. I have this boots now and i am really happy with the mods (i now its one t2 but thats not a problem). If i regal now and get one shitty prefix i cant multimod 2 es prefixes :-(. Any ideas?

and another question. I use the method to get incursions with act 9 quarry and it works really well. But in now 14 temples i had not one tier 3 hatchery. 3 times tier 2 but not tier 3.
As it is the last i need for challenge is there any strategie to force such a room ?

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
and another question. I use the method to get incursions with act 9 quarry and it works really well. But in now 14 temples i had not one tier 3 hatchery. 3 times tier 2 but not tier 3. As it is the last i need for challenge is there any strategie to force such a room ?

Try to minimize the number of room conversions, i.e. if you have a lv 1+ room of any type, even a bad one, don't convert it into another type, unless it's something that you really want.

For example, you have a lv 1 Trap Workshop with an option to change it to Poison Garden. Both are useless. Traps are annoying, but not really that bad, especially when you are running low level Temples. So upgrade it, don't convert it. With bad luck you will waste 1 more incursion on that room, but only 1 more. Any room you get to lv 3 can't be offered to you again, increasing the chance of getting incursions into the good rooms.
Hi kel

oh shit. youre right. I changed often the room as i hate most rooms. I often also dont get in the incursion to save time, but then the room dont upgrade.

year i forgot the benefit that a t3 room dont count anymore for choosing.

Thanks. :-) Sometimes the things are so easy.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Hi at all mostly noimagination as i think he has the most experience with that.

my gear is and was really satisfying this leage, only the fucking belt wont get int. Now after
hundreds of alt orbs and countless not satisfying regal orbs i would ask if there is a better technique to get multimod. I have this boots now and i am really happy with the mods (i now its one t2 but thats not a problem). If i regal now and get one shitty prefix i cant multimod 2 es prefixes :-(. Any ideas?

I used Orbs of Annulment - if you get a bad prefix/suffix, you have a 1/3 shot to remove it, and you can now multimod the rare.

You're going to have to spend thousands of alts to get good boots in the end though, on average.
Editado por útlima vez por NoImagination en 2 ago. 2018 3:19:39
This will be my build of choice for Flashback. Wanted to play Whispering Ice for years now. The only time I tried the staff I really disliked the sound fx (not whispering at all, or very icey).
But now that the staff is somewhat trivial to acquire and this build being as viable as it is, here we go.
I already have an MTX setup of black and white in my mind and weirdly look forward to farm cards for three staves the most.
... is not a troll
Farming the Incantation card is only a thing during the first few hours of a new league. It drops in Burial Chambers, i.e. as soon as the HH farmers get to the maps it becomes a free byproduct of their activity.
SSFBTW I plan to get 3 staves in Western Forest. 1 for single target, one for clear, one to six socket without messing with the ones I use. Also to get at least one with good rolls.

<edit>
I guess the item level is determined when I turn in the cards?

<edit2>
Are edits new posts now ???

<edit3>
Apparently not always at least. Sorry for the mess, we need a D -> Delete

<edit4>
Thank you for this excellent guide by the way. Love the formatting and leveling guide.

<edit5>
Reported my own double post and it got removed. Yay.
... is not a troll
Editado por útlima vez por trollkind en 4 ago. 2018 8:48:12
SSF? Sure, that's Western Forest for the staff. Finding a good amulet in SSF is going to be the hard part.
Just a quick question, what is the Fertile Mind doing under Scion start for us more than the Int itself? The next Dex is already converted by the Fertile Mind down below
IGN: Maphan_Meep

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional