[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
TasKitas escribió:
Spoiler
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
TasKitas escribió:
I've notice you and some other using damage on full life support while also having blood rage. Atleast for me when leeching, blood rage keep few hp lower than my max e.g. 4055/4061
Does the gem still works with that? (planning to buy 6 link chest and using it, wondering how it works)

It does work. I think I first noticed it when they did the VP re-work, but possibly earlier than that and there is a dmg decrease from the DMG on Full Life as soon as my HP regen can kick in and DMG increase once HP regen is "maxed". Keep in mind we also have Slayer for overleech, so if it is not just a graphical issue (wrong number shown), than there is something wrong with order of operations in the HP/leech/regen calculation getting you to full HP, but it still completes the calculation and triggers the Full Life attribute needed for the gem.

TL;DR: Ignore the mismatched full HP.

Thanks for clarification!

Correct, the only way you can use blood rage and damage on full life is in two scenarios:

1. Your are a character with enough life regen to out-regen the blood rage DoT
2. Slayer over-leech :D (even with Vaal Pact)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I wonder why are you convert 50 proc physical to cold?

Can I use this claw for this build?
"
Volframus escribió:
I wonder why are you convert 50 proc physical to cold?

Hrimburn + Winter Spirit = 90% physical to cold conversion leads to double dipping from physical and elemental modifiers. You could go complete physical for Slayer physical reflect immune, but can be slightly harder to shop for and will be less DPS. Paired with WED on accessories and skill tree, conversion is usually better.

"
Miraelis escribió:

Can I use this claw for this build?

Absolutely. Pretty sure the 1-5 lightning does not work since we attack with shield, but the crit multi, attack speed, and 71% extra conversion is massively good. You miss out the 30-50% global crit chance on weapon, but just make up for it on other gear slots.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 16 mar. 2018 12:33:01
Exactly. And yeah that claw is DANK. Worth throwing a couple divines at for closer to 40% on each
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hiyo!

I've been using your build and LOVING IT.

I have 1 small question.

For endgame, lvl 80+, should we be running Projectile Weakness with our Hatred, or will we get more damage from a herald?

Thanks!
"
gotommyg escribió:
For endgame, lvl 80+, should we be running Projectile Weakness with our Hatred, or will we get more damage from a herald?

Fully depends on your play style IMO. Active cursing is an option, but again, all about play style.

From the guide (also nice with our Point Blank and Blood Rage) is to use level 1 CWDT and Enfeeble to make anything that doesn't die really quick next to you deal less damage. The build gets a lot of damage from gear and passives, so a bit of defense is nice. Then your 2 auras become Hatred and Herald of Ash, which both add some nice damage.

Alternative options, you could try Herald of Ice (even more cold dmg to scale) with CoH and Frostbite for some freeze and -resists. Projectile Weakness is not bad for CC, but I'd rather freeze and stay next to the target for max PB damage than knock them back and essentially reduce the damage gain. Elemental Weakness is not bad too if you run hybrid elemental like Herald of Ash, Phys to Lightning or other stuff adding non-cold damage. Assassin's Mark is also an option for Power Charge generation and crit, freeing up some of yours slots in Lightpoacher's to deal more damage.

Side notes:
Trade mana pot for Diamond Flask.
Look into Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn gloves since you only have 40% conversion with Winter Spirit and getting more resists on other slots. All of your bonus elemental damage slots are not nearly as effective with only 40% conversion.
And you will gain a decent chunk of damage switching Command of Steel 5 points to 3 jewels or Depth Perception + Fangs + Jewel near Scion start.
I would trade Charisma for more damage and grab an Enlighten for mana reserve reduction. 3 points towards jewels.
Speaking of jewels, look into some Abyss jewels for extra charges on Lightpoacher's. You only have 1 Abyss and if you kill a giant pack, you may miss some free damage. More casts = more damage with current set-up, better chance of keep 3 Power Charges.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 16 mar. 2018 17:21:27
Currently level 92 and mapping is a breeze. Still need to upgrade my weapon but I got a good shield and finally purchased a 6l chest. Got 2 ex sitting around and a dagger base to craft a good weapon. Already used ~800 alts on it but no luck yet. Kinda curious what'll happen first: Finding more ex's to buy a good dagger or finally hit something with the alts/regals. Hideout dps is 61K with Chain Support. For bosses I swap it for Cold Pen since it gives me the most dps increase (lacking pen on gear - none on belt, no boot enchant and none on my weapon).
Editado por útlima vez por Shiroco en 16 mar. 2018 18:28:38
What's everyone's take on using a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tempestuous_Steel as a weapon versus Shaped dagger with only one damage increase mod (I'm poor and looking to upgrade)?
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
gotommyg escribió:

Fully depends on your play style IMO. Active cursing is an option, but again, all about play style.

From the guide (also nice with our Point Blank and Blood Rage) is to use level 1 CWDT and Enfeeble to make anything that doesn't die really quick next to you deal less damage. The build gets a lot of damage from gear and passives, so a bit of defense is nice. Then your 2 auras become Hatred and Herald of Ash, which both add some nice damage.

Alternative options, you could try Herald of Ice (even more cold dmg to scale) with CoH and Frostbite for some freeze and -resists. Projectile Weakness is not bad for CC, but I'd rather freeze and stay next to the target for max PB damage than knock them back and essentially reduce the damage gain. Elemental Weakness is not bad too if you run hybrid elemental like Herald of Ash, Phys to Lightning or other stuff adding non-cold damage. Assassin's Mark is also an option for Power Charge generation and crit, freeing up some of yours slots in Lightpoacher's to deal more damage.

Side notes:
Trade mana pot for Diamond Flask.
Look into Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn gloves since you only have 40% conversion with Winter Spirit and getting more resists on other slots. All of your bonus elemental damage slots are not nearly as effective with only 40% conversion.
And you will gain a decent chunk of damage switching Command of Steel 5 points to 3 jewels or Depth Perception + Fangs + Jewel near Scion start.
I would trade Charisma for more damage and grab an Enlighten for mana reserve reduction. 3 points towards jewels.
Speaking of jewels, look into some Abyss jewels for extra charges on Lightpoacher's. You only have 1 Abyss and if you kill a giant pack, you may miss some free damage. More casts = more damage with current set-up, better chance of keep 3 Power Charges.

Thank you for the feedback.

I do totally plan on going for more jewels instead of mana reservation or Command and Steel...as soon as I get monies for jewels/enlighten, since I just spent all of mine on the 6-link chest.

The one follow-up question. You mentioned going for more phys-ele conversion to augment the bonus ele dmg nodes. In this sort of conversion build, are the bonus ele nodes worth more than increased physical damage nodes?

Oh and I ran Proj Weakness vs Herald of Ash through Path of Building, and it says that Projectile Weakness is so much stronger, but you have to be in range of the blasphemy, which is now no longer a problem with your ingenious enfeeble-when-hit suggestion.

Thanks again, I freakin love this build.

EDIT: Just realized I can't enfeeble if I'm affecting the mobs with a blasphemed Proj Weakness...so I will probably do Blind/Arctic Breath/or just Inc dur.
Editado por útlima vez por gotommyg en 17 mar. 2018 7:23:11

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional