[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
safredAAs escribió:
I unhid my Character Tab, Char is "CapfredAAs".

Apologies in advance, but I like to make long posts for guidance so you have lots of stuff to work on now and down the road.

Level is pretty low for Atziri, imo. If you chain farm maps, it shouldn't take long to get to mid 80's and the 8ish points will be a huge increase in damage.
Trade 2 5% HP nodes around Constitution and get 2 jewel sockets. If you get 2 abyss with 30-35 HP, you'll get similar HP, but have room for 2-3 offensive/defensive rolls as well as extra charge slots of Lightpoacher's.
Rare amulet for bosses like Ahfack said. Gloomfang is only good for mapping with Ewar's. Otherwise, just losing HP for not much else.
Upgrade your shield. 1700 armor will add ~50 phys dmg and with modifiers and conversions, it will add quite a bit. You can also look for armors with no armor % (check suffix/prefix) and high + armor and then craft the armor %. See my shield for an okay example. Once I get armormaster to 7, I'm going to start poking my armor % roll higher and get closer to 1800.
WED or phys atk/dmg on accessories/belt. Will add quite a bit of dmg and you have a lot of non-crafted gear.
Put either Ewar's or Princess in your inventory and get 6 empty slots in your alt weapon slot to level gems for level 21 corruptions.
You have Onslaught while at full Frenzy, so Onslaught flask is not needed. Grab a Wise Oak, Vinktar, or defensive flask.
Upgrade Princess Sabre. I think I'm missing some common good rolls, but you get the idea:
http://poe.trade/search/oamtamegetaroo

Hope that helps :)

Thank you so much for the help! Got pretty lucky and made a sale for 2.5 ex last night and used all of that to upgrade my gear.

Sitting now on 400k on Boss Damage im POB and 200k for clear.

Bought a new Stat stick, Jewels, Shield and so on. The next thing will be a better Shield and then jewerly (i definetly need some steels there imo) All in all in works now so smooth, much better than before.

Thank you for the long post, dont apologise it was so helpful :)
IGN: afkfredAAs
Spoiler
"
safredAAs escribió:
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
safredAAs escribió:
I unhid my Character Tab, Char is "CapfredAAs".

Apologies in advance, but I like to make long posts for guidance so you have lots of stuff to work on now and down the road.

Level is pretty low for Atziri, imo. If you chain farm maps, it shouldn't take long to get to mid 80's and the 8ish points will be a huge increase in damage.
Trade 2 5% HP nodes around Constitution and get 2 jewel sockets. If you get 2 abyss with 30-35 HP, you'll get similar HP, but have room for 2-3 offensive/defensive rolls as well as extra charge slots of Lightpoacher's.
Rare amulet for bosses like Ahfack said. Gloomfang is only good for mapping with Ewar's. Otherwise, just losing HP for not much else.
Upgrade your shield. 1700 armor will add ~50 phys dmg and with modifiers and conversions, it will add quite a bit. You can also look for armors with no armor % (check suffix/prefix) and high + armor and then craft the armor %. See my shield for an okay example. Once I get armormaster to 7, I'm going to start poking my armor % roll higher and get closer to 1800.
WED or phys atk/dmg on accessories/belt. Will add quite a bit of dmg and you have a lot of non-crafted gear.
Put either Ewar's or Princess in your inventory and get 6 empty slots in your alt weapon slot to level gems for level 21 corruptions.
You have Onslaught while at full Frenzy, so Onslaught flask is not needed. Grab a Wise Oak, Vinktar, or defensive flask.
Upgrade Princess Sabre. I think I'm missing some common good rolls, but you get the idea:
http://poe.trade/search/oamtamegetaroo

Hope that helps :)

Thank you so much for the help! Got pretty lucky and made a sale for 2.5 ex last night and used all of that to upgrade my gear.

Sitting now on 400k on Boss Damage im POB and 200k for clear.

Bought a new Stat stick, Jewels, Shield and so on. The next thing will be a better Shield and then jewerly (i definetly need some steels there imo) All in all in works now so smooth, much better than before.

Thank you for the long post, dont apologise it was so helpful :)

I've notice you and some other using damage on full life support while also having blood rage. Atleast for me when leeching, blood rage keep few hp lower than my max e.g. 4055/4061
Does the gem still works with that? (planning to buy 6 link chest and using it, wondering how it works)
IGN: TasKitas
Would it be worth using a curse on hit with projectile weakness in the orb of storms setup instead of faster casting / increased crit ?

It seems that orb + pcoc work very well already.

Thanks

"

I've notice you and some other using damage on full life support while also having blood rage. Atleast for me when leeching, blood rage keep few hp lower than my max e.g. 4055/4061
Does the gem still works with that? (planning to buy 6 link chest and using it, wondering how it works)

The gem from my understand still works. I think its an error in displaying (rounding error). I will test it and come back to you as soon as i get home from work!
IGN: afkfredAAs
anyone tesing build after today path? we have good changes for dps?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Ahfack escribió:
Another thing I need to work on is how to get full frenzy charges/onslaught while shaper is sitting there talking. We do have a chance to generate frenzy charge on hitting a unique enemy, but by the time we hit him enough he's dead and we wasted all that potential of getting full frenzies/onslaught for free. Vaal breach is an option, albeit a bit convoluted, however he does sit there and talk for fucking ever lmao. Could just slot that in my helmet in place of faster casting. Another option would be to not go for the +1 frenzies on the tree, and just try to get 3 frenzies as quick as we could. However, for mapping the extra frenzies are sooo nice, and they give about a 2.4% per-point dmg increase which is very efficient.

I fixed this by running frenzy with my movement skill. I run
Shield charge - Faster attacks - Fortify - Frenzy

Killed red elder in sc league today. The build is going really smooth by now. Much thanks for sharing it with us. I still have so much to improve but will try to go for shaper soon.
Editado por útlima vez por LordVers en 16 mar. 2018 7:24:12
"
Besovskii escribió:

I got mine 19k > 22k in hideout and 42k > 50k buffed. I also haven't picked much shield nodes and jewels while holding a shield. Now getting those should feel much better
Editado por útlima vez por TasKitas en 16 mar. 2018 7:39:50
"
TasKitas escribió:
"
Besovskii escribió:

I got mine 19k > 22k in hideout and 42k > 50k buffed. I also haven't picked much shield nodes and jewels while holding a shield. Now getting those should feel much better

Thx for info
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
TasKitas escribió:

It does work. I think I first noticed it when they did the VP re-work, but possibly earlier than that and there is a dmg decrease from the DMG on Full Life as soon as my HP regen can kick in and DMG increase once HP regen is "maxed". Keep in mind we also have Slayer for overleech, so if it is not just a graphical issue (wrong number shown), than there is something wrong with order of operations in the HP/leech/regen calculation getting you to full HP, but it still completes the calculation and triggers the Full Life attribute needed for the gem.

TL;DR: Ignore the mismatched full HP.
Spoiler
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
TasKitas escribió:

It does work. I think I first noticed it when they did the VP re-work, but possibly earlier than that and there is a dmg decrease from the DMG on Full Life as soon as my HP regen can kick in and DMG increase once HP regen is "maxed". Keep in mind we also have Slayer for overleech, so if it is not just a graphical issue (wrong number shown), than there is something wrong with order of operations in the HP/leech/regen calculation getting you to full HP, but it still completes the calculation and triggers the Full Life attribute needed for the gem.

TL;DR: Ignore the mismatched full HP.

Thanks for clarification!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional