[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
dragnmith1 escribió:
so i have a ? witch would my scion benefit as far as dps Your Dagger or Shield if i was to have 1 of them Mirrored thx

Imported your character into PoB:

Dagger is 70.5% MORE dmg
Shield is 45.3% MORE dmg

With both equipped together they are 72.2% & 47.1% MOREs
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 6 mar. 2018 21:02:05
Big Thx You going to get together tommorow n mirror your dagger thx again same color GGG
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 escribió:
Big Thx You going to get together tommorow n mirror your dagger thx again same color GGG

Cool if I'm afk pm here on forums I check from my phone and I can meet up with ya
Alright lots of people asking what my damage numbers look like in game. Well, I went ahead and took some screen grabs tonight.

I will first show fully buffed dps. These are solo with 3 power charges, 6 frenzy charges, all flasks up and totem active. So fully buffed! The single target damage I'm using starks w/ 18% ancestral protector enchant, slow proj, and ele focus. The mapping damage I'm using lightpoacher with no enchant, inc crit, and chain.

Fully buffed, single target:

Click for Full Size

Fully buffed, mapping:

Click for Full Size

UNBUFFED, in hideout:

Single Target:

Mapping:

Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 6 mar. 2018 22:08:48
Deleted* sry
Editado por útlima vez por Anfaril en 6 mar. 2018 22:28:09
"
Anfaril escribió:
derp

That's a caster dagger, has nothing to do with this build. And this isn't a price check thread.
Those are awesome numbers! And here Im at lvl 60 with 2K dps :D Slayer ascendancy and fork really improved SSH gameplay but one target DPS is still suppar. Isnt there alternative one target friendly skill we could use with this setup?
I wish we could find something to deal with singletarget better than throwing tons of currency for god gear. Yeah.
Yeah. I'm struggling to get my tooltip to 20k at level 86 in league. This skill just requires Standard GG gear?

What is this skill's niche? Not clearing. Not bossing. I don't know. Maybe it is meant to be all-around average?

If I were to re-spec this character into something else, what would be the easiest (most compatible, least amount of re-spec points) build to use? Spectral Throw?
The build is not for leagues. Shield throw is weak and compared to complete 1000 ex+ gear that ahfack promotes here you can do way better with chin sol and drillneck using barrage and lightning arrow. 1.5 million tooltip DPS that he advertizes here while using standard league items can be achieved easily at the second week of the league using cheap gear and chin sol/barrage or oni-goroshi/molten strike as effective single target DPS. Talking about the build, Most of the "one shot" videos are from 10% HP of the bosses too. The foundations of the build are shady, there are eye candy all over the build's description, it's like a gasino... by giving you a lot of eye candy and fancy tooltip DPS screenshots(that you can never have without spending 2000ex), the build tries to convince you that it's a kickass build that you were looking for but it's not.

The build had a nice concept but it didn't work. Don't fall into this money grab trap. crafting shields isn't expensive at all also. with 30ex worth of essences you can get 2500+ armor shield easily on a elder/shaped base. yes, you can get even better mods as suffixes.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional