[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
Ahfack escribió:
Lol ya rup I busted out laughing when I saw voidforge lol.

i think whirling blades make shield throw a bit more enjoyable & efficient though. zerphi """""nerf""""" and voidforge(maybe the quiver will be OP too?) seems like nobody is holding the steer wheel of their balance projects anymore.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Ahfack escribió:
Hey guys sorry, been busy past couple days. Hit 94 then ran guardians/shaper and made some good progress. Also did some crafting

Finished my dagger for the build today. PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also updated my thread in the bug thread section. Post there if you'd like to show that you want the skill fixed:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2096046/

Post reads:

Video: [3.2] "While Holding A Shield" BUGGED - Jewel mods + Passive pts REKT - GGG plz fix kthx
https://youtu.be/Kp9vHJArV9w

Description:

"While Holding A Shield" Modifiers on the tree and jewels are bugged and do not work with shield throw. We already know that your shield is NOT considered a weapon because Chance To Bleed support does not work with shield throw. This is because it adds flat phys to attacks with WEAPONS. Also the penetration nodes with WEAPONS on the tree do not work with Shield Throw. So we 100% know your shield is not a weapon, it's still a shield. The problem we're having is the modifiers such as "Attack damage while holding a shield" and "Attack speed while holding a shield" mods are not working for shield throw either. We know the "while holding a shield" mods don't only pertain to weapons either because (as I show in this video) the modifiers boost global attacks without weapons aka unarmed. I regret away a node on the tree and show it doesn't change my shield throw ias, but it DOES change my unarmed ias. This proves that the "while holding a shield" modifiers are global and boosts all attacks - not just the ones with weapons.

Because of this I'm missing 33% IAS and 42% Attack Dmg from tree. With what people consider to be a massively undertuned skill anyway, we really need this fixed ASAP

KEEP THROWIN' THEM MEMES, CRABS AND KITTENS!

I'm not really understanding how you can say they don't work with SST, everytime I get one my dps on the skill goes up. IE Retaliation.
I guess the attack portion works but the ias doesn't. Will edit out the attack portion. Your dps goes up because of the phys attack portion not the ias. Ias stays the same. Test yourself.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 6 mar. 2018 11:12:04
Have some missunderstanding. Hrimsorrow gives a lot of dmg, BUT. Weapon which gives more physical dmg as extra elemental must be scaling from phys dmg, right? So, any conversion to any element will decrease damage from this crafted weapons, cuz it scales from phys. And you lose phys with any % of conversion.
So. There is no use to have Hrim and weapon(like Ahfack`s dagger) together?
Editado por útlima vez por Anfaril en 6 mar. 2018 12:07:39
"
qazqazqaz escribió:
Yo hrimburn is really good.

...interesting point since it has 50% phys->cold.
Hello,

Berzerker ascendancy wouldnt be better for boss than slayer? I'm only 58 so didnt tested myself.

And for the tree, with PoB i see Weapon Artistry+Physical Attack Damage+Aspect of the Lynx+Dexterity better ( Dps/point ) than Precise interception+2x Physical damage with Shield.

Have u tested it?
"
Anfaril escribió:
Have some missunderstanding. Hrimsorrow gives a lot of dmg, BUT. Weapon which gives more physical dmg as extra elemental must be scaling from phys dmg, right? So, any conversion to any element will decrease damage from this crafted weapons, cuz it scales from phys. And you lose phys with any % of conversion.
So. There is no use to have Hrim and weapon(like Ahfack`s dagger) together?

Actually hrimburn overall is a really good choice. It actually boosts my damage by 1.8% even with my dagger. I'll definitely include it in the build as an option, but it's really hard to balance all the res needed and get life while utilizing the other unique as well. The reason for this is because elemental and chaos conversion works specific ways. There is a conversion order. Phys - light - cold - fire - chaos. I that order. It can never go any other order.

For example, non-chaos damage conversion works before Phys to x conversion and after other Phys to x sources. Kind of double-dippy in nature. It takes the phys damage before it's converted and the elemental after it's converted. The extra cold/light damage from physical from dagger is calculated before any conversion takes place. And the extra chaos damage from my dagger, rare ammy, and unique ammy all benefit immensely from this.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
If you want to use Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn, I recommend Winter Spirit and Fangs of Frost as well for total of 90% cold conversion plus a lot of cold modifiers. Unfortunate that Fangs penetration doesn't work, but 54% cold damage is nothing to scoff at. And EW helps tremendously.

Last season I ran a cold Cyclone build and it seemed to work nicely. It is a nice filler spec, but I'm kind of torn between staying physical for no reflect Slayer, or changing Slayer to Elementalist to have no reflect damage, but miss out on overleech.
For comparison for switching from phys to cold: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2033057

A lot of people are comparing boss killing to previous seasons and this build being slow, but didn't they patch to buff all rares/uniques? They should be tankier now. Go play your build last season in standard for comparison.

I still have a lot of work to do for SST, but I'm at 78 now and semi-breezing t1-5 with ~4.1k hp except the occasional unkillable red beast (nerf please). I think my H/O damage is like 17k with Fork and 25k with SP. So about par with the EleBuzzSaw ST build I ran 2 seasons back. 70-100k+ with SP/EF seems doable with this build (especially if we get patch fixed). We miss out on the double dip for bosses, but the fork/chain is great for mass clearing. Fork was kinda subpar for new season leveling, but works great in map since pack size is much higher.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 6 mar. 2018 13:53:45
"
Kyorden escribió:
Hello,

Berzerker ascendancy wouldnt be better for boss than slayer? I'm only 58 so didnt tested myself.

And for the tree, with PoB i see Weapon Artistry+Physical Attack Damage+Aspect of the Lynx+Dexterity better ( Dps/point ) than Precise interception+2x Physical damage with Shield.

Have u tested it?

Ok so Imo Berserker Wouldn't be better, Especially with Gloomfang, Bloodrage and Rage from Zerker I feel you would be losing too much hp,(around 400 health per second in his tree) and as a result Damage on full life gem since you lose Overleech, Also I don't believe Cull DPS is calculated anywhere but 10% enemy life is pretty big.

As for the tree if you have the point to spare its a good change. but it is 1 more point unless I'm missing something.
so i have a ? witch would my scion benefit as far as dps Your Dagger or Shield if i was to have 1 of them Mirrored thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional