[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Dex2644 escribió:
Update on the build so far:

I've been swapping a few items, notably the rings and the gloves. Got some WED on 1 ring, got a bit more life(just under 5k atm), well rolled 1S tombfist that I managed to get temp chains corruption on aswell as +1 frenzy on my darkrays. The 2 abyss jewels I got arent amazing, but I needed the extra strength aswell as some extra resist. Swapped bandit to alira for the crit multi.

The build is feeling a lot better now and I think the main reason I was having a bad time is that I've never played an evasion character before so I'm used to literally face tanking everything except bosses. Shaper dps is sitting at 340k dps atm so it's definitely getting there but I got a feeling that from here on it's going to get expensive very fast since dpswise I can only upgrade jewelry and my weapon.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I got a new chest with 1900 evasion instead. Dropped some life but it had more resistance aswell.

Go try getting a watchers eye with added cold dmg, should be a nice dps boost and they shouldn't cost too much (hopefully)
Reached lvl 90. Should I start using Frostbite+ frost bomb setup instead of CoH+ HoI+ Assasin mark setup ?
"
whiteyfang escribió:
Reached lvl 90. Should I start using Frostbite+ frost bomb setup instead of CoH+ HoI+ Assasin mark setup ?

You would use both at once, you only really ditch Assassins mark if you can get ele weakness on your gloves.
"
1benjy1 escribió:
"
whiteyfang escribió:

You would use both at once, you only really ditch Assassins mark if you can get ele weakness on your gloves.
Can you check my character and help me arrange the 2nd setup?
char name is FrostBladeFang
"
whiteyfang escribió:
"
1benjy1 escribió:
"
whiteyfang escribió:

Can you check my character and help me arrange the 2nd setup?
char name is FrostBladeFang

Put hatred, AP>Cull on your gloves. portal HoI>CoH>AM on gloves

You also kinda want vaal haste somewhere. You don't really need culling strike, you can drop it to make room. Can always put it back if you get ele weakness at somepoint.
Personally i don't have my golem on CwDT, i just dropped vaal haste in there to get the inc duration.

Until the new vaal cd's come in 3.3 you can keep vaal haste up permanently when mapping
Editado por útlima vez por 1benjy1 en 12 may. 2018 7:38:27
Currently using the following for FB (from last season):

"

I know I need improvements, but what items should I be aiming for? I have all these items to match the current build that Fivers has put out.
"

The only things I would probably want staying around/to build around would be HH and Ventors if possible. This character is my "main" and am probably dumping most of my currency into. I also have a full-passive skill point reset so I'm not sure if I should use it or continue my current skill build. What are better gloves, shaper's or tombfist? Are there any other uniques/items that would benefit this build? I will naturally get opal/steel rings as I run higher tier maps, so we can ignore rings.

Specifically looking to clear maps/do Uber Lab, not huge into boss fights like Shaper/Elder. So would Avatar of the Chase be better than Veil?
Editado por útlima vez por Jq69wong en 12 may. 2018 15:08:16
"
Jq69wong escribió:
Currently using the following for FB (from last season):

"

I know I need improvements, but what items should I be aiming for? I have all these items to match the current build that Fivers has put out.
"

The only things I would probably want staying around/to build around would be HH and Ventors if possible. This character is my "main" and am probably dumping most of my currency into. I also have a full-passive skill point reset so I'm not sure if I should use it or continue my current skill build. What are better gloves, shaper's or tombfist? Are there any other uniques/items that would benefit this build? I will naturally get opal/steel rings as I run higher tier maps, so we can ignore rings.

Specifically looking to clear maps/do Uber Lab, not huge into boss fights like Shaper/Elder. So would Avatar of the Chase be better than Veil?

Avatar of chase is better than veil in 99% of situations now anyway thanks to the buff it got in 3.2, so take it instead.
Shaper gloves are trash compared to tombfists.

Since you have a hh I'm assuming big budgets here. tbh you'd get better results sinking 100ex into other builds, but if like me you love FB then sure sounds good.

I don't really play standard but it has some better gear floating around which is nice.

Go buy a rare claw. If you actually have a lot of currency, i'd honestly go get a mirror copy of that 600dps+ claw on standard, that things op as all hell. Otherwise a nice 400-450dps claw would be epic too :D

Another big ticket item would be a 2 socket tombfist with the ele weakness corrupt.
You want to get your hands on some darkray vectors with +1 frenzy corrupt too (it's like 1ex)

Last big money item would be a 6L elder zodiac chest. you want over 2k evasion, max life, %max life, +%base crit, any resists you can fit on are good too.

2 stat watchers eyes are cool too, optimal is +Pen, +base crit. But thats big money, i settled on +cold dmg +pen which is the 2nd best option if your crits already good.

Opal rings are op, more so than steel. get a better stygian belt(use over hh for bosses obviously), and a good rare ammy.

Definitely reset your tree as much as you need too, the tree me/Fiver are using is very optimal.

Your welcome to look at my character in beastiary for a general idea, it was about as far as i could take it with 150ex.In fact asides those big ticket items like a better claw, elder chest, my gear is very optimized for anything that isnt uber elder. Copy most of it if you can.

I've played some FB builds before but i never really got fully on board with a rare claw+lyco it's such a big difference, I can clear T15/16 rapidly with ease. So you should be able to obtain your mapping dreams. Check a few pages back for my advice on different gem set-ups for clearing/single target.
At the beginning lycosidae shield is pretty expensive.
Which set of weapon is better :
Bloodseeker x2
Touch of anguish x2
Bloodseeker + touch of anguish ?
Of maybe 2 different set, 1 for bossing and 1 for mapping.
Hi,

Appreciate the variation on the FB build. I had followed Sidefx's build before this one and have had much more success here in terms of survivability and map speed.

Could anyone go over my main char in flashback and give some advice on upgrades next?

I am struggling to 6L my Hyrri's Ire, so apart from that upgrade.

With that I've decided to use Hyrri's is it possible to use Opal rings? I'm very reliant on my rings/amulet to cover pretty much all my resists.

Also I've seen some different skill trees in the main post, some take the strength/int nodes, should I be doing this to make it easier to obtain the right amulet/rings?

Thanks
"
neoxaro escribió:
At the beginning lycosidae shield is pretty expensive.
Which set of weapon is better :
Bloodseeker x2
Touch of anguish x2
Bloodseeker + touch of anguish ?
Of maybe 2 different set, 1 for bossing and 1 for mapping.

1 x bloodseeker + best shield you can get for bossing.
I guess 2x Toa is good for mapping.

get lyco asap tho their only what 2ex? If your playing efficiently that is like day 2 or 3 of a league np.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional