[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
AldarisGrave escribió:
Question about the levelling skill tree

Completely up to you. If you're undecided between crit vs RT and axes vs swords, avoid those specific nodes until later and use the generic attack/leech/life until then. I think I reached mapping without anything invested into axes or swords because I was just using whatever I found for league start, but now most of the leveling uniques are fairly cheap. Terminus starts at 51 and the good unique axes start at 58+. Either will carry into end game or until you get into multi mod crafting.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:

Completely up to you. If you're undecided between crit vs RT and axes vs swords, avoid those specific nodes until later and use the generic attack/leech/life until then. I think I reached mapping without anything invested into axes or swords because I was just using whatever I found for league start, but now most of the leveling uniques are fairly cheap. Terminus starts at 51 and the good unique axes start at 58+. Either will carry into end game or until you get into multi mod crafting.
Okay, only issue with that is i tend to not know where/what to do with the skill tree without a guide. I want to go 2h swords because i'm a sword fan but i do like how the set up of the axe tree.
Editado por útlima vez por AldarisGrave en 2 jul. 2019 7:27:17
I didn't start taking weapon specific nodes until I was like level 50 or 60-ish. There are plenty of other nodes in the completed tree that you can take in the meantime while you level until your endgame weapon type.
"
AldarisGrave escribió:
]Okay, only issue with that is i tend to not know where/what to do with the skill tree without a guide. I want to go 2h swords because i'm a sword fan but i do like how the set up of the axe tree.

Can you unlock your characters in profile and I will come-up with something short for you to follow for 2H sword? And do you want to go crit swords or RT sword?

Profile > Privacy > Un-check Hide Characters and save.
is this axe decent?
"
blackdeath101 escribió:

Can you unlock your characters in profile and I will come-up with something short for you to follow for 2H sword? And do you want to go crit swords or RT sword?

Profile > Privacy > Un-check Hide Characters and save.
Done, the character in question is EmmanuelSavoy.

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
I didn't start taking weapon specific nodes until I was like level 50 or 60-ish. There are plenty of other nodes in the completed tree that you can take in the meantime while you level until your endgame weapon type.
Yeah might do that because the defacto skill tree build which also is for axes takes cyclone's mana hog ways into account.
"
AldarisGrave escribió:
Done, the character in question is EmmanuelSavoy.

For crit sword with what you have now:
+4 points - Get the life/mana leech node and get Vitality Void later when you need more max leech.
+6 points - Get Honed Edge (the accuracy is nice, can trade it for damage later if you get accuracy gear)
+5 points - Winter Spirit for the 90% cold conversion.
+3 points - Fangs of Frost
+5 points - Bladedancer (assuming you are using Cyclone by now).
+5 points - Connect back up through Golem's Blood then you can refund the 2 dex points. Can use those to get jewel slot for Brute Force.
+7 points - Martial Experience for damage and leech rate
+6 points - Jewel slot + Constitution
+10 points - Blade Master the long way down near Blood Magic to set-up for the nodes along the way. More damage, range, and accuracy.

By that point you should have Terminus I think and then you'll just alternate HP or damage/crit as needed. If your accuracy gets low, grab Titanic Impacts earlier since it is generic two-handed. I leveled as RT axe before switching so I'm not sure when the turning point is that your accuracy starts to drop. Terminus will also add a ton of flat accuracy.

HP - Juggernaut, Bloodless, Herbalism, Barbarism, and rest of Constitution wheel
Damage - Fatal Blade, Titanic Impacts, Dismembering, Blade of Cunning, jewel slot for Tempered Flesh or rare jewel, etc.

Whenever you feel ready for it, you can turn on Vaal Pact if you opt to use it. I usually wait until after 4th lab, but personal preference.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:

For crit sword with what you have now:
+4 points - Get the life/mana leech node and get Vitality Void later when you need more max leech.
+6 points - Get Honed Edge (the accuracy is nice, can trade it for damage later if you get accuracy gear)
+5 points - Winter Spirit for the 90% cold conversion.
+3 points - Fangs of Frost
+5 points - Bladedancer (assuming you are using Cyclone by now).
+5 points - Connect back up through Golem's Blood then you can refund the 2 dex points. Can use those to get jewel slot for Brute Force.
+7 points - Martial Experience for damage and leech rate
+6 points - Jewel slot + Constitution
+10 points - Blade Master the long way down near Blood Magic to set-up for the nodes along the way. More damage, range, and accuracy.

By that point you should have Terminus I think and then you'll just alternate HP or damage/crit as needed. If your accuracy gets low, grab Titanic Impacts earlier since it is generic two-handed. I leveled as RT axe before switching so I'm not sure when the turning point is that your accuracy starts to drop. Terminus will also add a ton of flat accuracy.

HP - Juggernaut, Bloodless, Herbalism, Barbarism, and rest of Constitution wheel
Damage - Fatal Blade, Titanic Impacts, Dismembering, Blade of Cunning, jewel slot for Tempered Flesh or rare jewel, etc.

Whenever you feel ready for it, you can turn on Vaal Pact if you opt to use it. I usually wait until after 4th lab, but personal preference.

Okay so the mana/life leech node is the cluster with vitality void?
Editado por útlima vez por AldarisGrave en 3 jul. 2019 0:40:17
"
AldarisGrave escribió:
Okay so the mana/life leech node is the cluster with vitality void?

Yea, just need the first point into the wheel that gives both hp/mp leech. And then 2 points later for Vitality Void leech rate.

Some people use Revelry for leveling for the mana on hit and max mana, but definitely not necessary.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 3 jul. 2019 1:35:22
"
kobain escribió:
is this axe decent?

"Decent" is underselling it quite a bit haha. Built in Lvl 20 Fortify, +20% ASPD on Kill, High-end damage, dat LIGHT RADIUS, yeah it's fairly decent.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional