[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

I buyed Kondo 6L 1G 5R

i can use this ascendancys if i change ruthless by ancestral call??

U take First with Kitavas Feast:
Endlees Hunger (Normal)
Brutal Fervour (Cruel)
Headsman (Merci)
Bane of Legends (Uber)
Editado por útlima vez por thiagovp5 en 14 abr. 2018 15:06:03
mertcan258, I am using your build in Standard SC league, with few minor changes (mostly related to Frenzy charge count and generation) in tree, gear and overall playstyle.

With "The Blood Dance" boots + Blood Rage + Poacher's mark, multi-target mapping is a breeze. Generating first few charges may be tricky, but boss-fights are very scary. Okay, I can fill one charge with "Doedre's Elixir" and the rest with Frenzy, but it is a complex and risky combo while trying to stay alive.

Got any advices for better single-target smashing?
just made uberlab, easy

but I do not like this build, because it can not fight bosses, it's too difficult to generate frenzy charges
if I could, I would choose build that generates frenzy charges from bleeding or ignite, they can kill bosses only with a flicker strike
as you can see in my profile, I use a cyclone to fight bosses, but I'm not sure if he can fight the shaper/elder.
What did you have for gems in your helm?
"
Low_Flex escribió:
just made uberlab, easy

but I do not like this build, because it can not fight bosses, it's too difficult to generate frenzy charges
if I could, I would choose build that generates frenzy charges from bleeding or ignite, they can kill bosses only with a flicker strike
as you can see in my profile, I use a cyclone to fight bosses, but I'm not sure if he can fight the shaper/elder.

reading that comment about having cyclone on your belly a few pages back made this build so much smoother for bossing
"
Clouuud escribió:
"
Low_Flex escribió:
just made uberlab, easy

cwdt + immortal call, poachers mark + blasphemy
Will Update alot soon if the new League is starting will add probaly Cyclone Swap for killing bosses some ppl are saying its pretty good so why not :P
So unfortunately I wasn't able to pick up a kitavas feast, however I do have a kandos pride, For the level 70 skill tree it says to go into cleaving, but That wouldn't help me.
"
HarukiOcihara escribió:
So unfortunately I wasn't able to pick up a kitavas feast, however I do have a kandos pride, For the level 70 skill tree it says to go into cleaving, but That wouldn't help me.

Just take the Sword notes south from Cleaving and dont take any Axe note at all till u can respec in Kitavas Feast or another Weapon :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional