[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

What gem should i give up on if i only got 5 link kitave feast?
"
xZaratrasx escribió:
What gem should i give up on if i only got 5 link kitave feast?

Main Skill
Flicker Strike + Multistrike + Meele Physical + Ruthless + Fortify + Melee Damage on Full life

its already in order Fortify (5link) +Damage on Full Life (6link)
Hi, I've been following the guide for some time and it's real nice and fun(Bestiary SC).

But I want to make it to be able to do bosses faster(I can kill tem but it's just kind slow) with a dedicated single target skill (in swap weapon) as such only 1 button needed for bosses(x). Soo I planned on doing:

I don't know if I can find the perfect axe for this so my question would be any suggestions for an endgame axe that goes well with HS??

Or should I just change talents to sword(Starforge) and add a splash gem to the flicker??

Thanks for your time :)

P.S: Costs don't matter.
"
ezakhiel escribió:
Hi, I've been following the guide for some time and it's real nice and fun(Bestiary SC).

But I want to make it to be able to do bosses faster(I can kill tem but it's just kind slow) with a dedicated single target skill (in swap weapon) as such only 1 button needed for bosses(x). Soo I planned on doing:

I don't know if I can find the perfect axe for this so my question would be any suggestions for an endgame axe that goes well with HS??

Or should I just change talents to sword(Starforge) and add a splash gem to the flicker??

hm starforge could boost the damage but u loose the corps explosion and some leech a good axe for Heavy Strike is maybe a Disfavour or a high Pdps Rare Axe
"
mertcan258 escribió:
"
ezakhiel escribió:

hm starforge could boost the damage but u loose the corps explosion and some leech a good axe for Heavy Strike is maybe a Disfavour or a high Pdps Rare Axe

Well I want to stay with an axe since the talents are on azes and for map clearing I wat to stay with Kitava's. Disfavour it is we shall see how well it goes for bossses :).
yea I've done the build now need a 2nd weapon for just bosses. Killing dominus in palace map is impossible ^^

Editado por útlima vez por Sidu en 30 mar. 2018 17:43:44
is it possible to make uber elder with this build?
"
Sidu escribió:
is it possible to make uber elder with this build?

hm i dont think so and if its possible it would take way way way to long so i would say no
What about using Mark of the Elder with an Elder ring to gain the stun immunity, opening up more sockets and or hitting resistances easier with the switch out of Kaom's Roots?

Sure, you lose a bit of life, but getting the 6L in the chest for Warchief is a huge gain in single target dps and can solve quite some problems people are having with the boss killing issue perhaps?

Edit: A second read on the ring i see it's worded "Attacks" which problably means just that and not spells and things like strongboxes.

If so, an Shaper ring for the damage buff while still using Kaom's is one of the ways to go i guess.
Editado por útlima vez por Keeft en 6 abr. 2018 16:27:32
"
Keeft escribió:
What about using Mark of the Elder with an Elder ring to gain the stun immunity, opening up more sockets and or hitting resistances easier with the switch out of Kaom's Roots?

Sure, you lose a bit of life, but getting the 6L in the chest for Warchief is a huge gain in single target dps and can solve quite some problems people are having with the boss killing issue perhaps?

Edit: A second read on the ring i see it's worded "Attacks" which problably means just that and not spells and things like strongboxes.

If so, an Shaper ring for the damage buff while still using Kaom's is one of the ways to go i guess.

the 60-80% increased damage looks really good would love to hear how much faster u get with that ring would love your feedback if u try it :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional