[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

@kira1414

Hey man, is it possible to do Uber Atziri with my current stats? I have never tried Uber Atziri before, i tried it once but i failed due to lack of experience of fight mechanism and maybe not enough sustain (i reach boss room with only 1 portal remaining, and that was not enough).

HP: 5.5K
DPS with BF: 900K (Against Shaper).

Also i need help with leo missions, apparently there is no one up to do his quests. Can you help me with it, or any one else here who is playing is SSF?
"
HunterMoon escribió:
@kira1414

Hey man, is it possible to do Uber Atziri with my current stats? I have never tried Uber Atziri before, i tried it once but i failed due to lack of experience of fight mechanism and maybe not enough sustain (i reach boss room with only 1 portal remaining, and that was not enough).

HP: 5.5K
DPS with BF: 900K (Against Shaper).

Also i need help with leo missions, apparently there is no one up to do his quests. Can you help me with it, or any one else here who is playing is SSF?

You have enough damage to handle Shaper and Uber Atziri.

If you are not familiar with Uber Atziri, I recommend you to do as many regular Atziri runs as you can to fully understand the mechanics.

Killing the trio in the correct sequence is very important or you will spend a few portals in that fight (like I did).

Atziri's attacks are easy to dodge so if you are familiar with her fight, it is possible to kill her without dying.

Looking at your POB profile, I recommend you to link Chance to Bleed gem to your Warchief setup so that Bloodlust is at full potential.

Atziri's Promise will add a lot of damage for you too so definitely run that flask in your setup.

If you have Lion's Roar or Taste of Hate, you will definitely want to include them as they will greatly increase your damage against Shaper and Uber Atziri.

My Shaper Flask Setup
My Uber Atziri Flask Setup

I have never done Leo's quest before. What do I have to do?
About flasks, i always use Atziri promise for bossing/mapping. I only use basalt for Lab. Unfortunately i don't have Lion's Roar / ToH (still chancing the base but not lucky enough).

About Trio fight, i think i only spend 1 portal for that, i killed the woman one in second place (don't know the names) and killed cyclone one last. Is that correct order?

For leo missions, because there is no one to queue, if you and me and queue in same time we will be matched against each other for a pvp match or in Sarn arena, then we have to kill each other in a specific condition to complete quest. I just need leo level 3, and with help of Gracious master it is only 3-4 day of questing. (We can only do 1 leo quest per day.) So whenever you have time we can do it, it will only take 2-3 min to complete.
"
HunterMoon escribió:
About flasks, i always use Atziri promise for bossing/mapping. I only use basalt for Lab. Unfortunately i don't have Lion's Roar / ToH (still chancing the base but not lucky enough).

About Trio fight, i think i only spend 1 portal for that, i killed the woman one in second place (don't know the names) and killed cyclone one last. Is that correct order?

For leo missions, because there is no one to queue, if you and me and queue in same time we will be matched against each other for a pvp match or in Sarn arena, then we have to kill each other in a specific condition to complete quest. I just need leo level 3, and with help of Gracious master it is only 3-4 day of questing. (We can only do 1 leo quest per day.) So whenever you have time we can do it, it will only take 2-3 min to complete.

The correct sequence for Trio fight is:

Witch -> Dual Striker -> Cyclone

In my fight against them, the 3 of them were stacked together so I end up killing Dual Strike and Cyclone first. Leaving Witch last.

She deal lots of damage if she is last to die and she took 3 portals from me.

My decision to use Abyssus was probably a bad one too cos it makes me take more physical damage.

For Leo. Yes. I will be game for it. Will be nice to get him to level 8 too.
About the trio fight, I did it deathless last league in the same order as @kira1414 suggested. Use blade flurry to quickly kill the witch, then the dual striker. The cyclone guy will deal tons of bleeding damage. You can easily blow him up with a life flask or other gear with bleeding immunity. If your dps is not enough to finish the fight quickly before your flask running out, try to use frost blade and whirling blade to kite him. His minions will give you lots of flask charges. Not a hard fight really.
The witch's Rain of Arrows is very deadly. Don't try to leave her the last one to kill unless you want a more challenging fight.
Some new things dunno if usefull really.

Current gear:

New shit

Any suggestions?
"
de99ial escribió:
Some new things dunno if usefull really.

Current gear:
Spoiler

New shit

Any suggestions?

The above are great for the build. You can stick to them for a long while.

Haemophilia is insane when it comes to map clear speed. Things die really fast with that gloves. Give it a try. You should love it. :)

The above you can use for now and replace them when you find better upgrades.
Gonna try it.

Helmet and ring - well SSF afterall.
headhunter - game changer
Spoiler

Nice build play at 3.2 and really enjoy. Its not hard for new players.
"
MonteysV escribió:
headhunter - game changer
Spoiler

Nice build play at 3.2 and really enjoy. Its not hard for new players.

Glad you liked the build. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional