[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

Kira what do you think about going Slayer Cheiftain instead Slayer Raider?

The flat life regen and possibiliy to cover enemies in ash seems kinda nice for single target, I guess the raider choice is for movement speed bonuses and frenzies generations to clear fater right?
Editado por útlima vez por Nihildari en 19 mar. 2018 7:44:46
But then Vall Pack wont work and life leech wont be instant.
Oh, I forgot about Vaal Pact stuff... So I guess there is no other viable option for us.

Also thinking about dropping down Cyclone and try Reave instead of Frost Blades, any thoughts about that?
Editado por útlima vez por Nihildari en 19 mar. 2018 8:26:09
"
Roest escribió:
Yes but you still have Maim in there and it's not the use case I asked. So that doesn't really answer anything.

Hypothermia will definitely works if you do cold (Hatred) damage (or runs Arctic Armour).

The gems you will run:
"
Blade Flurry + Hypothermia + Melee Physical + Bloodlust + Damage on Full Life + Concentrated

"
Nihildari escribió:
Kira what do you think about going Slayer Cheiftain instead Slayer Raider?

The flat life regen and possibiliy to cover enemies in ash seems kinda nice for single target, I guess the raider choice is for movement speed bonuses and frenzies generations to clear fater right?

Raider will be better because the frenzy charges and onslaught is too huge to pass.

And as mentioned by @de99ial, without Vaal Pact, end game content will be tough to handle.

"
Nihildari escribió:
Oh, I forgot about Vaal Pact stuff... So I guess there is no other viable option for us.

Also thinking about dropping down Cyclone and try Reave instead of Frost Blades, any thoughts about that?

You can certainly drop Cyclone and switch Frost Blades with Reave. :)

Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 19 mar. 2018 8:43:21
i understand this game iám drop a taste of hate its a bis Item

and i ripping more and more pff good bye lvl90 45% now lvl90/3% fck off
I have a question about the gems for blade flurry. I see you recommend Melee Damage on Full Life but I feel like my life is not topped up often enough for this gem to be reliable. I’m just starting mapping and am a bit under geared at this point. Does this get better with more levels? I’m on the Xbox so I can’t show my gear unfortunately.

Also is faster attacks good for blade flurry? I was thinking that building the 6 stacks more quickly might have some significant advantages.

Thanks in advance!
I had the same concern so im using this setup:

"
stauch3r escribió:
i understand this game iám drop a taste of hate its a bis Item

and i ripping more and more pff good bye lvl90 45% now lvl90/3% fck off

Are the maps rolled with dangerous mods? What was it that causes the death? I have been mapping and generally doing fine. Even did a deathless corrupted Carcass map.

"
rbm120 escribió:
I have a question about the gems for blade flurry. I see you recommend Melee Damage on Full Life but I feel like my life is not topped up often enough for this gem to be reliable. I’m just starting mapping and am a bit under geared at this point. Does this get better with more levels? I’m on the Xbox so I can’t show my gear unfortunately.

Also is faster attacks good for blade flurry? I was thinking that building the 6 stacks more quickly might have some significant advantages.

Thanks in advance!

When your gears reaches end game, Slayer ascendancy will help to keep your life filled most of the time and Damage on Full Life will work fine.

If you look at my deathless Shaper kill gears (inside screenshot section of the guide), you will see that I Damage on Full Life gem to kill Shaper and Uber Atziri in SSF Abyss league (both Deathless).

And yes, more attack speed will definitely benefit Blade Flurry.
hey guys, if i wanna take rare gloves, what rolls will be preffered?
attack speed,life,resistance

"
kira1414 escribió:
Are the maps rolled with dangerous mods?

different mods what ever :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional