[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

will this build still work in incursion?
"
SavitarGodSpeed escribió:
will this build still work in incursion?

Yes it will still work well for Incursion. :)
nice build
Editado por útlima vez por pyfool en 11 jun. 2018 2:08:28
i love this build :)

how about HeadHunter in this build?
Editado por útlima vez por TOMORING en 11 jun. 2018 22:32:11
"
i love this build :)

how about HeadHunter in this build?

not bad, have in 3.2
Hello, what Gems would you recommend at the Beginning till i can get to Cyclone and Blade Flurry ? :)
Use whatever You like :)
"
Ixiah escribió:
Hello, what Gems would you recommend at the Beginning till i can get to Cyclone and Blade Flurry ? :)

Frost Blades as default skill for clearing, and Molten Strike is a good skill for killing hard target till you can use Blade Flurry and Cyclone. :)
Hi just wanted to thank you for this build. I am using it for my second incursion character and it has been great so far. Love the talking sword, anything I look at melts and haven't died yet :)

I have two questions:

1: Which passive tree do you recommend, the offensive or defensive one? I don't really understand the difference in purpose between the two. (I get the stats play out differently but why would you use one over the other?)

2: I have been using the offensive setup of the build, but I don't like orb of storms so instead of the orb of storms gem setup I have been using CWDT + immortal call + increased duration + vaal haste -- is this ok? am I killing build by not running orb of storms?

Thanks again :)
"
Hi just wanted to thank you for this build. I am using it for my second incursion character and it has been great so far. Love the talking sword, anything I look at melts and haven't died yet :)

I have two questions:

1: Which passive tree do you recommend, the offensive or defensive one? I don't really understand the difference in purpose between the two. (I get the stats play out differently but why would you use one over the other?)

2: I have been using the offensive setup of the build, but I don't like orb of storms so instead of the orb of storms gem setup I have been using CWDT + immortal call + increased duration + vaal haste -- is this ok? am I killing build by not running orb of storms?

Thanks again :)

Ans 1: I personally prefer offensive tree as it has sufficient survivability for end game content too. The defensive skill tree is for people who prefer to have more life and leech over damage.

Ans 2: You can certainly replace that. I did not use orb of storm in both previous 2 leagues and was still able to clear Shaper with great ease. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional