[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
Kek_is_love escribió:
Deathless fast shaper kill
Spoiler
LVL 93 Gear used

Nice Shaper kill over there!

150/157 now and I am still trying to get Chimera map to drop for me...

EDIT:

Crafted the above but no room to master craft life on it and that flat physical damage is there to troll...
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 1 feb. 2018 9:40:00
Just killed elder and his guardians. On t5 map. Now im growing him on yellow.

Also id hoped that this build allow me to complete Uber Lab but trials are so frustrating to me that i probably wont. Not if my gear be same as is.
Editado por útlima vez por de99ial en 4 feb. 2018 2:36:40
"
de99ial escribió:
Just killed elder and his guardians. On t5 map. Now im growing him on yellow.

Also id hoped that this build allow me to complete Uber Lab but trials are so frustrating to me that i probably wont. Not if my gear be same as is.

Yes I know how frustrating trials are in SSF.

This league took me 27 trials + 1 level 88 and 1 x level 91 to complete it.

And finally, killed Shaper. Was a very easy fight. No threat at all:

Gears used:
Spoiler

EDIT: And there we go, deathless Uber Atziri after deathless Shaper:

For those who are into POB, here is the pastebin for my Shaper and Uber Atziri kill setup:
"
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 5 feb. 2018 0:56:12
How would you change your build if it were only used as a cyclone mapper and boss farmer?
Is it even possible?
"
Kade_wolf escribió:
How would you change your build if it were only used as a cyclone mapper and boss farmer?
Is it even possible?

I don't really understand your question. Do you mean just relying on Cyclone as the main skill for mapping and boss killing?

You can do that but the overall speed of clearing for mapping and boss killing will still lose out to Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades combo.

However, if you prefer to just rely on Cyclone, you can use this setup:
"
Cyclone + Fortify + Damage on Full Life + Melee Physical + Bloodlust + Concentrated

You will use Warchief to apply bleed so that Bloodlust can take effect.

Note: Blade Flurry is the best melee skill for single target and Cyclone won't be able to compete with it in terms of damage when fighting bosses.
New gloves

And Carcass Jacket because of gore effect hit my performance. PoE crashes much more often than before. So im counting on Belly but i will see if it drop.
"
de99ial escribió:
New gloves

And Carcass Jacket because of gore effect hit my performance. PoE crashes much more often than before. So im counting on Belly but i will see if it drop.

Besides Belly, a well rolled rare chest (similar to the one that @Kek_is_love has linked) is great for the build too.

I saw that you have found Wise's Oak flask in a thread in General Forum. You can definitely use that flask. Just ensure your overcap fire resistance is highest.

If you use Hatred aura, having both fire and cold at the same overcap resistance will enable you to get 15% elemental penetration for those 2 elements.

e.g.
"
Fire resistance: 120% (penetrates 15% fire)
Cold resistance: 120% (penetrates 15% cold)
Lightning resistance: 110% (gain 5% reduced damage from lightning)
Thanks for the hints.

I do have fire res highiest but i really dunno if i need that penetration. Also im not using Hatred. Not enought mana, like Jesus useto say.
Editado por útlima vez por de99ial en 7 feb. 2018 14:34:13
"
de99ial escribió:
Thanks for the hints.

I do have fire res highiest but i really dunno if i need that penetration. Also im not using Hatred. Not enought mana, like Jesus useto say.

When you are in Her Embrace, more than 60% of your damage are in fire so Wise Oak's penetration will definitely help. :)

I would recommend you to run Hatred + Arctic Armour instead of Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour. You will do more damage.

And when you have Enlighten 3, you can run all 3 of them.
Hatred gives ice dmg right?

I meant that my dmg currently is high so im not sure if i need more of it ;)

IM givin it fair chance. Works well but mana is so low i have to play the keyboard like Chopin played the piano. But gonna see how it will work in future.

So i found something like this:

Amulet for Int compensation and need chaos for life mods on both but i think it will be good. Probably will use amu with highier Int unless i find something better.
Editado por útlima vez por de99ial en 8 feb. 2018 2:27:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional