[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
KingMarthx escribió:
VP is now in my build.
I can see my health was dropping fast.
Light poacher helmet any good for this build ?

When there are not enough mobs to kill, you will not have enough stack of life leech to sustain the degen.

What you can do is hit X key 2 times to perform weapon swap. This will remove the degen effect.

You can test Light poacher out. Personally I don't like it as things die so fast that the extra damage from it isn't helping much. Not to mention the inconsistency.
I really wanna try this :o! Just gotta ask a few questions:

1) Is using Cyclone MANDATORY? Because tbh, I am good with Blade Flurry and Frost Blades alone.
2) Follow up question, if using Cyclone is not mandatory, can I use Kaom's Heart?
3) I was doing Uber lab and I got this enchant:

Is the enchant good on Rat's Nest or should I get it on Starkjona's?

Ty for the incredible builds kira!
As someone who thought same as You i will reply.

1. No its not. There are here in thread suggestions how to change it but give it a try and Youll see that it works different than You might think firstly.

2. Your choice.

3. Doesnt matter on what because BF is for single target only and You will use it on hardest mobs.

Also what i recently found and thinking about switch:

and i think game i trying to make a joke on me drop last 24h.

"
Had3 escribió:

1) Is using Cyclone MANDATORY? Because tbh, I am good with Blade Flurry and Frost Blades alone.
2) Follow up question, if using Cyclone is not mandatory, can I use Kaom's Heart?

I'd prefer blood rage AS or frost blade damage, but bf dmg is good. Rat's is decent helmet, though starkonja is a bit better overall
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
New chest:

also ring but need to reconfigure Int loss.

And
"
Had3 escribió:

@de99ial and @Kek_is_love have pretty much answer your questions but I will add the following:

"
- Cyclone is great for handling huge pack of Abyssal mobs even in T16 maps. Especially if you link Blind to it.

- If a map roll elemental reflect, Cyclone + Sibyl's Lament + Soul of Yugul + Blade Flurry enables you to map as though the map is without elemental reflect rolled. Just don't use Frost Blades as that will still 1 shot you.

I was able to breeze through a T16 corrupted Hydra map that rolled Elemental Reflect, and deathless too.

Deathless T16 Corrupted Elemental Reflect Hydra

- Cyclone is great for re-positioning yourself in a fight and still be able to apply good damage + bleed (even when your totem is dead) while doing so.

As to helm enchant, I prefer 40% Blade Flurry enchantment mainly because I want the highest possible damage when I am fighting bosses.

Rat's Nest is definitely a great helm for crit builds. Only down side will be the lack in life roll. If you feel you need more life, you can consider switching to Starkonja.

"
de99ial escribió:
New chest:

Wow. Congrats to Carcass Jack! Pretty much your end game chest for the league. I have yet to find 1...

After countless chaos slamming...
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 28 ene. 2018 8:38:49
Yeah it was pretty damn good moment of game :)
Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciate it :D.
Clean Chimera kill, no bad mods, but was very chill run. Did couple shapers(1 in abyssus 1 in starkonja)(2 boots drop lul),
gonna post a shaper kill when will execute it deathless properly
gear used:

Also i forgot to post a deathless t11 elder run, was also pretty smooth, here you go
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 30 ene. 2018 10:52:42
Deathless fast shaper kill LVL 93 Gear used

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional