[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
de99ial escribió:

So what gem You wolud drop?

I will drop Blind.

"
Kek_is_love escribió:
Arcane surge got to be in chest for swift affliction to work, you can instead use Void manipulation if you want to support aura, but you would be better by slapping a 6l cyc in or some utility 2l which are plenty

I stand corrected. @Kek_is_love is right on Arcane Surge only works if it is in the chest socket. My bad over there.

So the gem setup will be:
"
Cyclone + Chance to Bleed + Fortify + Concentrated +

Arcane Surge + Swift Affiliation
Hi there !
First of all, thanks a lot for the build, I've been having a blast with it so far.
My main issue is that I still get one shot every now and then, mostly with physical damage from what I understand (having a lot of trouble with Amanamu for example).
What should my upgrade priorities be ? I have a few currencies I could spend.
Should I drop Bronn's Lithe for a more defensive Belly for example (or any good 6l body armour)?
"
Darthflo escribió:
Hi there !
First of all, thanks a lot for the build, I've been having a blast with it so far.
My main issue is that I still get one shot every now and then, mostly with physical damage from what I understand (having a lot of trouble with Amanamu for example).
What should my upgrade priorities be ? I have a few currencies I could spend.
Should I drop Bronn's Lithe for a more defensive Belly for example (or any good 6l body armour)?

Bronn is only good if you are using Cyclone most of the time for damage output.

I would recommend Belly or a high life roll Astral Plate rare chest. Even Carcass Jack is great.

For leveling, I use Hatred + Blasphemy + Enfeeble. You will still have enough damage to clear content.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
de99ial escribió:

So what gem You wolud drop?

I will drop Blind.

Thats actually has more sense. Already done it. THX.
shift-slammed and got low roll hybrid life, little, but upgrade i guess
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
shift-slammed and got low roll hybrid life, little, but upgrade i guess

Though a low hybrid roll, at least it is still an upgrade.

As for me, I spent 200 chaos re-rolling

and I ended up with

Lose damage and life but gained more life leech per second. I don't even know if that is an downgrade or upgrade for me...
I followed the guide on page 1 and I took on merc labs level 68 and I did it with no problems. I didnt bother with Vaal pact.

My gear not top end but getting there.
Editado por útlima vez por KingMarthx en 26 ene. 2018 19:35:42
"
KingMarthx escribió:
I followed the guide on page 1 and I took on merc labs level 68 and I did it with no problems. I didnt bother with Vaal pact.

Without Vaal Pact is fine till yellow maps. Once you venture into red maps, you will probably want to spec into it. :)
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
KingMarthx escribió:

Without Vaal Pact is fine till yellow maps. Once you venture into red maps, you will probably want to spec into it. :)
It may look fine without vaal pact, but as soon as you go into -60 recover minmax map, you gonna notice vaal pact absence
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 27 ene. 2018 11:06:02
VP is now in my build.
I can see my health was dropping fast.
Light poacher helmet any good for this build ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional