[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
alevil1234 escribió:
@Breken how come u wear loreweaver over kaoms?

Kaom's is better for sure.. the extra life makes you a lot less likely to get one-shot, and increases your sustain with extra leech.

I really wanted to try mixing up the build with some golems, hence I needed a 6-slot armor. Loreweave is great for that. I can use nearly every stat on it.
Your Path of Building is bogus as hell my brother. Somehow you added a Poet's pen with 300% more damage and 390% more damage on it. This is no where close to a million DPS.
"
Breken escribió:
"
alevil1234 escribió:
@Breken how come u wear loreweaver over kaoms?

Kaom's is better for sure.. the extra life makes you a lot less likely to get one-shot, and increases your sustain with extra leech.

I really wanted to try mixing up the build with some golems, hence I needed a 6-slot armor. Loreweave is great for that. I can use nearly every stat on it.
Also, with more sockets, it's possible to add enlighten and arctic armor, increased attack speed(to free up mods) and blind as another defensive layer.

"
headspace escribió:
Your Path of Building is bogus as hell my brother. Somehow you added a Poet's pen with 300% more damage and 390% more damage on it. This is no where close to a million DPS.
Replace it with normal poet's pen and then multiply the average hit by 4(balls) and then by 5(times per second). The dps is going to be higher. It's probably a shortcut to do easier math.
"
headspace escribió:

he literally said it in the post why he did that.
"
alevil1234 escribió:
Thanks but i wasnt talking about leveling i mean endgame like getting stark head enchant and acus/kaoms and stuff.

I'll tell you right now none of that is necessary, you can go straight into mapping without it, 2xPoet's Pen and getting your res cap is all you really need.

Now here's what you'll want to do, read through and check out his different levels of things.

Mokou's Embrace + Eye of Innocence will help you a lot for budget.

In a tabula (or other 6L they are cheap this league): Barrage CoH Warlords GMP LMP LGoH

Hrimnor's Resolve is working much better for me than Starkonja's did, I'm not explicitly going evasion and Starkonja's was okay but offered *Almost* no big benefits whereas Hrimnor's almost guarantees no chilled/frozen and that is huge and important, gotta get it somewhere.

I've had a few deaths, I'm not pushing reds, but I'm also still rocking a tabula and my total gear is under 1ex (other than the poet's pens)
Editado por útlima vez por Penetros en 14 mar. 2018 23:47:35
Noobish question, does the attack speed bonus from GCPing frenzy/greater projectiles/blood rage get calculated into the APS in the offense tab? If not, what is my target APS to aim for assuming those are all maxed?
Editado por útlima vez por il_douchey en 15 mar. 2018 5:59:33
"
il_douchey escribió:
Noobish question, does the attack speed bonus from GCPing frenzy/greater projectiles/blood rage get calculated into the APS in the offense tab? If not, what is my target APS to aim for assuming those are all maxed?
Your target aps is just below cooldown of poet's pen trigger. Base is 250 ms, so 4 times per second.
Assuming 15% cd recovery speed both belt and boots the cd should be
250 * 1/(1+0.15+0.15) = 192ms

1/0.192 = 5.2 aps, above which you shouldn't go, assuming that my math is right.

If you want to do math for your specific belt and boots numbers, replace 0.15 and 0.15 with cooldown recovery speed on your boots and belt.
Editado por útlima vez por GladiatorUA en 15 mar. 2018 7:17:21
nvm anymore.
Editado por útlima vez por alevil1234 en 15 mar. 2018 13:48:29
in terms of leveling. and ascendancy, what do we full out first on tree?

for scion/enquis
Editado por útlima vez por Dylan2341 en 15 mar. 2018 18:14:01
"
Dylan2341 escribió:
in terms of leveling. and ascendancy, what do we full out first on tree?

for scion/enquis

In general, and this applies to most builds, you wanna grab the same amount of damage nodes as life/defense nodes while you're leveling. Although in softcore you can skimp the defenses a bit to go faster. Leave crit nodes for lvl 60+ and same for jewel sockets unless you got some good ones laying around.

That being said, your tree at level 40 should look something like this:
http://poeurl.com/bPRm
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional