[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

Let me know how that setup goes. I was interested to try as Slayer / Ele
Currently running an Ele/Slayer Scion... I like it. You need to make sure that you have a couple lightning damage on your gear someplace however, as you will always do a 10% damage received shock.

I'm also trying to mix it up a bit, by using 4 6 linked golems in the chest. Lose alot of jewel damage, and the golems aren't as powerful as a true golemancer.. but I'm enjoying it.

The paper damage for Inq is a bit higher, but when you factor in the shocks, and the extra golem, they are really close. Not to mention the quality of life for being able to ignore all reflect.
"
Lacuni escribió:
Thoughts on replacing increased critical strikes with fire pen for volatile dead? Seems like a 10% increase in POB in most cases, however almost every build uses ICS regardless. Is there some mechanic I'm missing?

Just got my scion to maps and feel like the fire pen would help killing rares and bosses much quicker

It helps with shatter on porcupines and consistent crits feel much nicer to play, but feel free to run fire pen for more damage
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
According to PoB, Elemental Focus seems to be far higher damage than Increased Crits for Volatile Dead. Am I missing something?
"
ChaosAxess escribió:
According to PoB, Elemental Focus seems to be far higher damage than Increased Crits for Volatile Dead. Am I missing something?

Nope, you didn't miss anything. Elemental Focus is typically twice the DPS increase of increased crit.
But having Crits hit all over the place is just kinda fun.
Does CWDT Blood Rage->Immortal Call not work anymore?

I've tried setting it up making sure Blood Rage is first in the link and it just will not work at all.
Well, I'm hitting a wall much faster than I thought with this build. I'm only up to mid tier maps and am having a really hard time with bosses that I feel shouldn't be an issue.

I got lucky on finding a great Ventor's on day 2 of the league, and decided to keep it rather than take the big profit - admittedly a mistake, but it's the best RNG drop I've ever gotten. I feel like I should drop the Rat's Nest for Stark's or a rare.

I only have a 3ex working budget, but selling the Ventor's would help. For now I have to use the Amulet/Ring combo for my leech, the Watcher's Eye is double my entire value away from me.

Do you guys that are doing red maps easily see some major mistakes I'm making? I took Slayer/Elementalist. I absolutely crush normal Atziri, but I'm dying repeatedly to yellow elder guardians, gross.
What jewels are you using Slow?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
can we use xophs blood with this? will avatar of fire decrease dps if i use herald of ash,cold,thunder?
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
azamantes escribió:
What jewels are you using Slow?

Currently:

I put in the blood rage into my CDWT and specced into the pantheon recommended. So the pantheon procs as blood rage expires? Not sure I understand how that mechanic works.

I'm doing better than I perhaps sounded. With bodyswap in, I am clearing easy maps exceptionally fast. I just make mistakes often, and suffer deaths more commonly than I expected. I'll keep grinding - most upgrades (acuity, assassin's mark ring, +1 enchant, watcher's eye) just require a lot more currency grinding.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional