[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

When is Vaal Reave supposed to be used? whenever ist up while clearing?
accept the mystery
"
Galadedrid escribió:
Recorded (most of) an Uber.

Did essentially everything wrong, wore absolutely the worst thing possible to take to Atziri, and actually had to go in in Predictive Mode *shudder* since we're having a storm and getting some packet loss, but still came out deathless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cNO45m0LI

Congrats Norse, a thoroughly solid build.

why did u use Sin's rebirth ?
Atziri's Promise not good for use?
So really enjoying the build so far. I'm newish and priority min/maxing gives me anxiety - mind giving me some input on what i should upgrade first/2nd? :P

gears :
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAAGAdwDhwSxBS0GIAaiC8EMcAxzDY0UIBRxFewV9hfcG6obrSPTI_Yk_SefKCoqOC5TMHw1kjiWO7ZDMUd-Sn1M_02STipQR1FHV5dbr18_YEFieWMXY3BlTWhlbydvO3SgdO12rHfjeA15aHrvexR9dYDhggeE2YVShaeGtId2ivCLT419j2CQCpJ9lWaXeZhvmmqbaqOKpTWpbq2NsbOygLXytxe5Hb02vqfAGsEEwQfKkM9-02_TftRS137Yvdlh2Xzawdwj4l7kUeXP51TpRuoY7g7vDvPd9WH3Mvjr_MX-j_66_94=?accountName=timbuck222&characterName=DunDunDuuuh

i feel a bit squish, and i'm not melting bosses to the extent other people say they are, but otherwise build feels great. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)
"
hotshotgghot escribió:

why did u use Sin's rebirth ?
Atziri's Promise not good for use?

Atziri's Promise is more DPS, but I just like having a Stibnite.
"
Torpine escribió:

You proc whenever you can hit something with it so you can bump your Reave to 8 stacks, then as long as you don't lose all your stacks you'll keep 8 stacks throughout the map, though IMO it's not needed, lvl 20 Reave has 50 Radius at 4 Stages iirc, with no +AoE at all

"
timbuck222 escribió:
So really enjoying the build so far. I'm newish and priority min/maxing gives me anxiety - mind giving me some input on what i should upgrade first/2nd? :P

gears :
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAAGAdwDhwSxBS0GIAaiC8EMcAxzDY0UIBRxFewV9hfcG6obrSPTI_Yk_SefKCoqOC5TMHw1kjiWO7ZDMUd-Sn1M_02STipQR1FHV5dbr18_YEFieWMXY3BlTWhlbydvO3SgdO12rHfjeA15aHrvexR9dYDhggeE2YVShaeGtId2ivCLT419j2CQCpJ9lWaXeZhvmmqbaqOKpTWpbq2NsbOygLXytxe5Hb02vqfAGsEEwQfKkM9-02_TftRS137Yvdlh2Xzawdwj4l7kUeXP51TpRuoY7g7vDvPd9WH3Mvjr_MX-j_66_94=?accountName=timbuck222&characterName=DunDunDuuuh

i feel a bit squish, and i'm not melting bosses to the extent other people say they are, but otherwise build feels great. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

I believe you should upgrade your Main hand, while it has nice pDps it has 5.0 base crit and the base implicit is also pretty meh, and you should put your Vaal Reave on your ring and move Herald of Ice to your offhand, linked to Curse on Hit and Ass Mark.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 12 ene. 2018 16:44:59
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
Torpine escribió:

You proc whenever you can hit something with it so you can bump your Reave to 8 stacks, then as long as you don't lose all your stacks you'll keep 8 stacks throughout the map, though IMO it's not needed, lvl 20 Reave has 50 Radius at 4 Stages iirc, with no +AoE at all

"
timbuck222 escribió:

gears :
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler

I believe you should upgrade your Main hand, while it has nice pDps it has 5.0 base crit and the base implicit is also pretty meh, and you should put your Vaal Reave on your ring and move Herald of Ice to your offhand, linked to Curse on Hit and Ass Mark.

why link harald with curse/mark?
hey help me out here guys , I'm missing something , Norse is only one lvl above me yet has 3 more nodes in his tree?? I don't understand
Editado por útlima vez por hueLson en 12 ene. 2018 18:49:32
Perhaps he respecced from Alira -> 2 points from bandits once his gear improved enough to cover resists?
"
Galadedrid escribió:
Perhaps he respecced from Alira -> 2 points from bandits once his gear improved enough to cover resists?

oh snap youre right , i was 100% sure I killed bandits for the 2 points , turns out I didnt lol
The only thing im concerned about when starting this build is that it says that its fairly expensive should I be at all worried about starting this build with only a couple exalts on hand at the moment?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional