[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

Editado por útlima vez por Shijimiq en 24 abr. 2020 18:09:25
"
Shijimiq escribió:

What do you think about 6 link reave with this kind of helm ?

You can run Reave on that np, 1st hit will be 49% weaker with Hypothermia comparing to Dmg on full life, after 2nd hit you'll lose only 10% more multiplier, and you can run your BF on chest
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 10 ene. 2018 17:50:03
So i'm looking at the dps that was posted from PoB and I have pretty similar gear but my dps on PoB is nowhere near that kind of damage
why not scion (assassin/slayer) for that juicy assa crit and all the crit stuff/life/jewel to the right of scion starting point
Hello, anybody can help me pls with my reave, I find that I die very easy.
I find that I die very easy. I tried to kill a t16 boss and I could not. I do not know if I have my gear or if I'm missing some gems.

Please if anyone could help me.

best regards.

https://pastebin.com/CjarAKPj poebuild
"
fireplush escribió:
Hello, anybody can help me pls with my reave, I find that I die very easy.
I find that I die very easy. I tried to kill a t16 boss and I could not. I do not know if I have my gear or if I'm missing some gems.

Please if anyone could help me.

best regards.

https://pastebin.com/CjarAKPj poebuild

Your not running the watchers eye jewel, your accuracy is 87% (very low) and your jewels are all garbage.

This is a good example that 200ex won't help you if you don't know what your doing with it......
ummmmm but what i should change first? watchers eye jewel cost 20ex min with critical hatred mod. thanks
Hey fellow exiles, I moved to a new build (EK MF) and I still have some really nice reave/bf gear for sale. Contact me ingame if interested. HF and Gl to all.

I think some guardians are more hard than shaper or uber atz for this build , try to have more HP , you should buy another defensive flask too
Editado por útlima vez por Sizleke en 11 ene. 2018 5:11:42
"
fireplush escribió:
ummmmm but what i should change first? watchers eye jewel cost 20ex min with critical hatred mod. thanks

Sell your HH and buy one.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional