[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

How does the op not have a terrible chance to hit? He barely has any accuracy on jewels and non on rings/amulet or helm. I'm barely scraping by on hit chance and i'm only level 74
"
raz0rxxx escribió:
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
sivertry escribió:
Hello can someone take a look at my char and tell me what i should improve? Im at the point trying to do guardians and shaper, did minotaur first time today and had to use 3 portals, the dps not that good vs guardians, had no trouble with everything up till now

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcA4cEsQUtBiAGogvBDHAMcw2NFCAUcRXsF9wbqhutI9Mj9iT9J58oKio4LlMwfDWSN9Q4ljrhO7Y9PkMxR35KfUz_TZJN404qUEdRR1eXW69fP2BBYxdjcGVNaGVvJ287dKB07Xasd-N4DXloeu97FIDhggeE2YVShaeGtId2ivCLT419j2CSfZVml3mYb5pqm2qjiqU1plepbq2NsbOygLXytxe5Hb02vqfAGsEEwQfKkM9-02_TftRS137Yvdlh2Xzawdwj4l7kUeXP51TpRuoY7T_uDu8O8kXz3fVh9zL46_zF_gr-j__e?accountName=sivertry&characterName=RedReavez

6.3k hp

If you can't get a helm with Conc + 2/3% crit you should probably swap your Reave to the pseudo 5L(your Foil) and Blade Flurry to your Belly, your ammy has no damage, and the Murderous Eye jewel on your Tombfist looks pretty bad (didn't check tree jewels), it takes a bit of investment to get dps high enough to melt T16 bosses, also watch out for mods, stuff like %life/%res/-dmg from crits etc will cripple your damage by A LOT

I second this, map mods make a huge difference when your doing high tier content as melee. With frenzy/power charges, and full life my BF setup is doing 2.2mil shaper dps. For most T15 bosses die within a second or two, guardians take 20-30 seconds.

Anyone can take a look at my profile and check my slayer in PoB and tell me what's my DPS?
I think I've got pretty decent gear(including a mirrored rapier) but can't seem to reach anywhere close to 2.2mil DPS. There must be something I don't know how to check with PoB.

Thanks for your help

Here's my PoB code:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/YjPx8XfP
Editado por útlima vez por Gorrath en 9 ene. 2018 19:22:52
Could somebody please check my scion and say what's wrong? DPS feels kinda bad, is it because i don't have all the abyss stuff? Or is there something fundamentally wrong? Don’t mind gems in 6l – I’m leveling them, have level 20 alternatives.
So will Reave use the offhand if the offhand is a supported item?

This is my current setup. I am thinking I need to swap the sword. And still looking for a good amulet next.

"
arkangeloflife escribió:
So will Reave use the offhand if the offhand is a supported item?

Yes, you need to be carefull and pick the right off-hand type (sceptre, mace, axe).
accept the mystery
Editado por útlima vez por Torpine en 10 ene. 2018 4:11:44

Is this worth to multicraft + divine or i can find better for 2ex ?
Editado por útlima vez por Sizleke en 10 ene. 2018 5:45:47
"
hotshotgghot escribió:

Anyone can tell me in this two set jewl?

which one set is best for dps?

In top set have 14%atks / mult /phy
but in under set have some ele/phy dps

I dont know how to chose....:?

anyone can tell me have a good chose?
ty~
Editado por útlima vez por hotshotgghot en 10 ene. 2018 6:17:16
"
Sizleke escribió:

Is this worth to multicraft + divine or i can find better for 2ex ?

With multimod and the best phys dps master enchant, PoB is showing this as just shy of 300 pDPS.
Hey guys I posted about someone checking my build to see if they can notice what I need upgrading next, I imagine my Amulet is the next thing, anyone able to just have a quick look and let me know if theres anything that needs changing? Thanks :')
"
Gorrath escribió:

Anyone can take a look at my profile and check my slayer in PoB and tell me what's my DPS?
I think I've got pretty decent gear(including a mirrored rapier) but can't seem to reach anywhere close to 2.2mil DPS. There must be something I don't know how to check with PoB.

Thanks for your help

Yes, your damage is high, your PoB was wrong, here you can see your full dmg with CE VS Shaper/Guardians

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Editado por útlima vez por redix27 en 10 ene. 2018 11:25:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional