[3.2] Slayer Reave - Extremely Fast Map Clear - Insane with new Shaper / Elder Items.

so is there a consensus yet on what the ideal mods on jewels are? abyss/norm etc
Well with belly and all the %inc life on tree at least life wise abyss jewels are better for my char. For map clearing I like the %as if you have killed recently etc. mods.

But it's pretty easy to check, just load your char into PoB and try out different jewel combinations.
Editado por útlima vez por Jagaimo en 14 ene. 2018 18:18:05
Done everything from T1 to T16 guardians and Red Elder. Sometimes deathless, sometimes not. I dont care for shaper.
Tried Uber atziri, killed the trio deathless, but got smashed when Atziri split in 4. Couldnt get in the arena without getting one hit from the explosions. Was my first time trying it tho. Wont do it again. LOL

6.4k hp and gear:

"
vardows escribió:
Done everything from T1 to T16 guardians and Red Elder. Sometimes deathless, sometimes not. I dont care for shaper.
Tried Uber atziri, killed the trio deathless, but got smashed when Atziri split in 4. Couldnt get in the arena without getting one hit from the explosions. Was my first time trying it tho. Wont do it again. LOL

6.4k hp and gear:

Swap gem in the belly for better BF damage , u can instantly stop the 4 atziri phase normally , the trio is harder for BF ..

U can also swap vaal reave or fortify for ancestral warchief and/or vaal haste for hard bosses (really good dps boost)
Editado por útlima vez por Sizleke en 15 ene. 2018 8:23:18
Love this build not only because it's strong but also because of playstyle and itemization.

Reave gets insane area with vaal reave and can clear pretty much entire screen. Combined with fast attack and movement speed, it's an enjoyable and involving playstyle :)

It's cool that this build uses a lot of War for the Atlas and Abyss items. Makes looking for upgrades and trading more enjoyable. People don't seem to be too good at shaped/elder item and abyss jewel pricing so some good deals can be found.
At what level should I stop w/ my tabula and look for an actual chest? I'm 27 atm- just trying to power level. Do I just wait until I'm min. level for belly and buy it? I want to do my ascendancy sooner than later but I fear I won't be able to with just a tabula and the majority of skill gems unavailable to me atm.
"
jujib3z escribió:
At what level should I stop w/ my tabula and look for an actual chest? I'm 27 atm- just trying to power level. Do I just wait until I'm min. level for belly and buy it? I want to do my ascendancy sooner than later but I fear I won't be able to with just a tabula and the majority of skill gems unavailable to me atm.

Tabula can carry you up to maps easily as long as you have some decent items elsewhere. Really no point in switching it so early.

Belly can be quite expensive if you don't have much currency. You may go for a random 6L chest with 100+ life and some resists first (you can find some cheap corrupted linked chests) and upgrade to 6L Belly later on.
Editado por útlima vez por Hanokano en 16 ene. 2018 16:19:24
Currency isn't the problem, I'm sitting on a few thousand chaos (liquidated when exalts crashed a few days ago). Just trying to figure out the best way to do the first lab without being able to use any of the skills really (primarily using frostblades/molten strike to level).
"
jujib3z escribió:
Currency isn't the problem, I'm sitting on a few thousand chaos (liquidated when exalts crashed a few days ago). Just trying to figure out the best way to do the first lab without being able to use any of the skills really (primarily using frostblades/molten strike to level).

Lab should be easy with BF though
"
norseman21 escribió:

Off-hand
It's possible to get Four added damages with sceptres.
Prefix:
Gain (36–40)% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage (ilvl80)
Gain (36–40)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage (ilvl80)
Gain (16–20)% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage (ilvl85)
Suffix:
Gain (26–30)% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element (ilvl80)
Damage Penetrates (9–10)% Elemental Resistances (ilvl83)
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (ilvl73)

Now THAT is an offhand.

Anyone knows if someone is offering mirroring service for a godly offhand like that?
Editado por útlima vez por Gorrath en 17 ene. 2018 21:37:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional