[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

"
woot escribió:
"
Marksuh escribió:
Wait. How does a decoy totem cast spells ? Dont laugh please :D

I'd like to know the same, how does one spec into "Ancestral Bond" without using "Spell totem" somehow in this build, I can't get my head around that

Not really sure what u guys are saying but ill try explain to the best of my knowledge.

Soul mantle has build in level 20 spell totem, there's where we link our damage spells.

And because of hierophant in scion ascendancy we can use decoy totem in helmet as an "extra" totem.

So the decoy totem is not the damage dealer here, it just taunts enemies. Its actually soul mantle where we get the spell totem :)
Thanks for the build, I'm loving it!

I made a video, could you tell me if my equipment and my damage are ok? I made a small modification, and I changed the pathfinder by deadeye, please tell me what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XusiezzmBg4
"
Fummon escribió:
Thanks for the build, I'm loving it!

I made a video, could you tell me if my equipment and my damage are ok? I made a small modification, and I changed the pathfinder by deadeye, please tell me what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XusiezzmBg4

Looks solid, however:

1. You should use movement speed flask a lot more
2. You seem overcapped on res by a bunch, try swapping those gloves for winds of change
3. You should get out of the scion mana nodes and spec into power charges / more jewels
4. Get projectile weakness linked with increased duration and arcane surge and try to maintain the arcane surge. (just be aware of how much you level arcane surge, u want it to proc with every proj weakness cast)
5. if u find urself able to, get malachai's artifice and put flame golem into it for huge single target boost

Dont underestimate 3 and 4, they will get you to tier 15 in no time.
@blubaer thank you for this great build. I played crit dark pact totems scion last league. Your build is a great way to increase the power of the crit totem scion and to combine it with the clearspeed of frostbolt totems :-)
Unfortunately i dont have much time to play this month, but i will keep following this build. I am really excited to read more about your idea for the gearswitch for glacial cascade!
Thank you for your great work!
@bluebaer how do you deal with the degen when you crit with flame dash?
I die sometime to that :P
"
Tezzla1 escribió:
@bluebaer how do you deal with the degen when you crit with flame dash?
I die sometime to that :P

With 5,7k total hp and mom degen doesn't do more than 2k ish damage.

But i dont use flame dash very often, i prefer weapon swap shield charge 😊
Editado por útlima vez por blubaer en 21 dic. 2017 11:06:08
hey, do u use chaos golem or flame golem now? after reading the advice with the flame golem in the malachai ring im not sure what to do.

and can u add to the link section if there are any gems that u got to keep on low level (and wich) like immortal call
"
doChl escribió:
hey, do u use chaos golem or flame golem now? after reading the advice with the flame golem in the malachai ring im not sure what to do.

and can u add to the link section if there are any gems that u got to keep on low level (and wich) like immortal call

If you are not using malachai's artifice then use any golem you want, but if you do, it has to be flame golem.

Sure i can add that
What would be a decent weapon to use if shimmeron is not available?
I'm going to be doing this build on Xbox and since the league just started there are no shimmerons available on the market!
Editado por útlima vez por Jairbear26 en 22 dic. 2017 1:08:52
New to totems, but why are you using Ascendant over Hiero? Doesn't Hiero generate power charges too, and give you two extra totems? I get the movespeed is nice from Pathfinder, but you're also not using a movement skill. I feel like going straight Hiero, you could still spec critn gain power charges, and get 5 totems instead of 3. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, though. :)
Editado por útlima vez por Semantic en 22 dic. 2017 13:27:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional