[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

I think I'll try a variant with Guardian/2x Kikazaru. Comnibe that with Selfflagellation and you get an enormous DPS boost as well as no need for Curse dispelling. Downside is the loss of the Decoy Totem.

Mh, damn, so man options...
"
Adormus escribió:
I think I'll try a variant with Guardian/2x Kikazaru. Comnibe that with Selfflagellation and you get an enormous DPS boost as well as no need for Curse dispelling. Downside is the loss of the Decoy Totem.

Actually the downside is how to get power charges. The only way to get them without hitting a mob with a spell or attack is by using the trap or warcry shield.
When should we look at picking up MoM?
"
shenzo escribió:
When should we look at picking up MoM?

Well around 60-70 would be recommended

I updated the leveling guide passive tree parts earlier today

having the wands proc the damage from a single flame dash is just SO damn infuriating...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaGda4qBEyo (controlled example)
What about using freezing pulse totem?I guess that is similar.
"
Zietlogik escribió:
having the wands proc the damage from a single flame dash is just SO damn infuriating...

Is it triggered by lightning warp? we could potentially us that instead (since my weapon 1 slot has a spare socket for less duration)
"
Zietlogik escribió:

LOL right? I only use Flame Dash when I'm like panic running away and it took me a few deaths before i was like, huh. That must be the Shimmeron damage. I thought it was bleeds or ignite initially but when my flasks didn't do shit I figured it out. Not sure what to do with it besides try Lightning Warp which is slow as fuck.
Since incinerate can't crit, maybe you can use that for something, maybe a curse on hit setup?
Well the wands and assasin's mark do bump up the crit chance on incinerate a bit...

---

In any case I've been theorycrafting a Necro version with spectres. Maybe with a different spell, but totems for clear and Vanguards/Wickerman for fast boss melting help :)

Only issue is power charge generation and maintenance.
Most likely some cluster trap throwing, with jaws of agony, with or without Blast Cascade spec'eed, and Assasin's mark for general clear.
Cluster Lightning/ice traps are fun!

Also the vanguards/wickerman DOT kills count as your kills so you can get power charges that way. Maybe Victario's Charity could help here

I suppose I could stay Scion.

In Harbinger I did soul mantle scorching ray totems in chest, Scourge claw, and Vanguard spectres in helmet, they got 2 totems each back then from the Heirophant node, with essence of horror crafted helmet. Some of these new Elder helmets would be even better!

Editado por útlima vez por CoolColJ en 24 dic. 2017 16:59:33
"
blubaer escribió:
"
Adormus escribió:

Actually the downside is how to get power charges. The only way to get them without hitting a mob with a spell or attack is by using the trap or warcry shield.

You could always take the assassin ascendancy instead of pathfinder. 20% to get a power charge on kill or Boss Hit. That'd be another huge boost to DPS as well, thanks to the crit multiplier. You just have to be more careful with your flasks. But on the upside, you can roll your flasks with more usefuls mods, because the curse immunity is not needed.
Editado por útlima vez por Adormus en 24 dic. 2017 4:14:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional