[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

Wait... I'm looking at Blubaer's Shimmeron character... are the Frozen Trail positions really getting the 40 int required for the extra projectiles?

And if so... how? Doesn't seem to be enough Int allocated?(just 30 per..) What am I missing?

Edit: Are some nodes removed to increase single target damage? In which case, why even keep Frozen Trail in socket?
Editado por útlima vez por genida en 22 dic. 2017 13:44:24
all u need its just double kikazaru+cursejewel - its grants ~60% more damage because u have a lots of flat eledmg.
"
genida escribió:
Wait... I'm looking at Blubaer's Shimmeron character... are the Frozen Trail positions really getting the 40 int required for the extra projectiles?

And if so... how? Doesn't seem to be enough Int allocated?(just 30 per..) What am I missing?

Edit: Are some nodes removed to increase single target damage? In which case, why even keep Frozen Trail in socket?

You don't need to allocate those int nodes. They just have to be in the radius.
what do u think of using 2x kikazu ring and the jewel that adds damage per curse on u instead of your rings and anti curse flasks? any pros or cons
just realized your lvl 65 pre merciless lab tree is the same as your lvl 55 tree, hope im not wrong but dont see any progress
The damage trigger when using any skills that can crit is really shitty when trying to clear a map, and all of a sudden BAM like 4k degen comes down :(
Editado por útlima vez por Zietlogik en 22 dic. 2017 23:46:57
"
Jairbear26 escribió:
What would be a decent weapon to use if shimmeron is not available?
I'm going to be doing this build on Xbox and since the league just started there are no shimmerons available on the market!

Any spell damage mace/dagger with shield for shieldcharge is just fine :)

Im currently using brightbeak and pure attackspeed shield with no spell damage mods to clear trash in all tiers
Looks solid. I just cannot get why pure Hierophant wouldnt be better. 2x more totems for the loss of pathfinder.
"
NEW* Been looking into using malachai's artifice (1alch item) for massive single target boost. Use with fire golem.

Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits. Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE.
( Mark_GGG (July 16, 2012 3:30 AM). "Elemental Equilibrium". Official Path of Exile Forum. Retrieved April 2, 2013‎.)
"
Mombata1 escribió:
"
NEW* Been looking into using malachai's artifice (1alch item) for massive single target boost. Use with fire golem.

Totem skills trigger EE as they are treated as your hits. Minions' hits do not count as yours so do not trigger EE.
( Mark_GGG (July 16, 2012 3:30 AM). "Elemental Equilibrium". Official Path of Exile Forum. Retrieved April 2, 2013‎.)

It works, just running around with the golem in the ring you can see him triggering the EE aura on mobs when hit. The ring says: "Socketed gems have EE" Which means its basically fire golem specced info EE which in turn means when he hits.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional