[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
KtQ escribió:
Sorry in advance if question seems silly, but why do we invest in additional endurance charges? With self-cast enduring cry being our only way to gain endurance charges don't we only end up getting 2 - 3 unless we are surrounded by masses of mobs?

Go back and have a complete read of the build guide. It is explained.

The unique helm we use grants a 20% chance to generate an endurance charge every time you block. Our un-buffed block chance for this build is an effective 39% and then it shoots up from there once you use your flasks. Every endurance charge you have is 4% phys damage reduction, 4% elemental damage reduction & an additional 0.2 life regen per second. They all stack, so we take 5 endurance charges all up to give us a heap of defensive mitigation & then a couple of skill tree nodes to extend the endurance charge duration, to help keep the charges up.

Hope that all made sense.
I can't seem to find a Carnage Heart that matches the description in the OP. Reduced Max life is crazy for this build and Life Leach doesn't seem to exist at all.
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
"
Vresiberba escribió:
I can't seem to find a Carnage Heart that matches the description in the OP. Reduced Max life is crazy for this build and Life Leach doesn't seem to exist at all.

You can search for them and buy them from poe.trade: http://poe.trade/search/koretamarikisi
Am i the only one that cant find the chest at the start to the left or right? ive been in and tried merci lab for 2 days now and cant seem to find it at all xD
"
tweedacus escribió:
Am i the only one that cant find the chest at the start to the left or right? ive been in and tried merci lab for 2 days now and cant seem to find it at all xD

Some days it doesn't appear there. If it doesn't, it will be in that spot in the second room you enter. It only takes about 15 seconds to leap-slap through the first area anyway, so it's no big thing. It's almost always in the form of a floor-tile-pizzle in the second area if it's not just a loot box in the opening area.

Also something to note, there are currently a few changes and bugs that GGG haven't addressed in the Merc & Uber Lab's currently. It happens the first few days of each new season without fail.

- The shrine enchant that makes Izaro drop an extra key is currently not working at all.
- Sometimes the new shrine enchant that gives you a portal straight to the next Izaro fight does not trigger or work either. They are going to patch this in the coming days.
- There also looks to be a possible change where the Merc Lab now has had one of it's standard treasure boxes replaced with an additional lootbox that only gives out one of the useless auto-Leutenant/Mirror/Charger/Minion-killer items, that does nothing but ensure you get 1 less treasure key. GGG hasn't responded to that as to if that was intended, or just another bug.
- On the upside though, the Uber Lab has had it's loot boxes buffed in terms of the quality and volume of items they spew out now.
- Also make sure your skills and aura's/curse's etc... are all up each time you enter or leave Lab area's. I've had some very near death moments in the lab after realizing my Arctic Armour & Hatred powers had just turned themselves off for some reason?
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 11 dic. 2017 5:17:11
Thanks for the build, it's served me well!

My question now is, how can I transition out of it to do more damage? I want to keep Slayer but get at least 1M DPS, can't decide what my best option is
"
Subxeno escribió:
Thanks for the build, it's served me well!

My question now is, how can I transition out of it to do more damage? I want to keep Slayer but get at least 1M DPS, can't decide what my best option is

Farm yourself up about 50 chaos and that will buy you the regret orbs to re-spec into anything you want. You can re-spec your ascendancy too, it's a similar cot I think?

I still think the best option by far though is to simply keep this character of yours and use it as an Uber Lab farmer. Use the profits to buy "Twink" gear (Twink gear is overpowered levelling gear, all pre-purchased and organised to use in a stash tab as you level up quickly) for a new character and level it up in a day. It's only taken me 3 evenings to have this build done and levelled to L82 from scratch. It will only take a fraction of the time for you to level a new character now with twink gear, to an even higher level.
Just a head's-up for anyone considering the Uber Lab - today is probably going to be one of the fastest Lab layouts possible for the next 3 months. However........ the final Izaro fight for the Lab today is one of the hardest combinations (In my experiences, anyway - it's the Essences, Gargoyles, Blades & Spikes combo today) you will face, too. Without being an experienced Uber Lab runner, I would not advise fighting Izaro today unless you are fully geared as per the build guide and have at least 4.5k life & are full resistance-capped.

While farming the Uber Lab today, I forgot to equip my Atziri's and Rumi's flasks and there were a few heart-stopping <100hp moments while frantically leap-slamming around on everything to keep up my fortify & defenses, to say the least. I think it's time I get off my ass an actually bother capping my resistances & getting those Pantheon powers now :)
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 11 dic. 2017 5:08:16
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/giaonilaodou/characters
Update Time - Day 3 Edition

So I cleared the Uber Lab at about L73'ish (Jeez it took ages sitting in Global 820 chat to find all 6 final Uber Lab Trials) with L13-16 gem's. The only unique's I had equipped when clearing the Uber Lab for the first time was the Writhing Jar flask and the 4-linked Wings of Entropy sword. Took about 25min's to clear and skipped any sketchy looking parts along the way to stay safe for the first Izaro run, even if it meant sacrificing a bit of loot.

I'm finishing up day 3 now at L82 and I've levelled here by just casually farming the Uber Lab since about L73. I've used the Lab funds to quickly map through to Tier 7 maps at the moment without issue, so tomorrow I'll take the pantheon powers (I've not bothered taking any yet) and get my resistances capped and aim for +15 over cap for each resistance & maybe even a bit of chaos res too. Then I'll farm a bit of currency to improve the gloves/rings/etc....

Overall my thought's have been a bit of a cheeky big Nelson from the Simpsons style "Ha-Ha" at many of the other uber-expensive builds in the game not being able to cope with the Abyss crack formation mechanics and enemies, while good old cheap 30c valued Sunder Slayer with Sunder at Level 16 is stomping Tier 7+ Abyss cracks on a fully modded map without even having capped resists. I've flown through mapping so far, so we'll see what the coming days brings me in terms of getting into the T13 and better big-boy maps. The build isn't even meant to handle that end of the game but i'll see where i can push it. I think the new Abyss belts are just awesome and basically the new basic BIS item for the build. I don't know what to do in terms of the best abyss gem to socket into it yet though - i'll have to have a look at all the affix/suffix rolls you can get on all the new different jewels now and try and figure out where to go with that now?

Economics for a second now - Items have dropped nicely in price now for just about everything we need. The Wings of Entropy axe is 1 alch, the Bringer of Rain helm is down to around 9 chaos, the Atziri's Step boots are 2 chaos, the Carnage amulet is still up at around 25 chaos, the Atziri's flask is 3 chaos, the Writhing Jar flaks is 1 alch and the Rumi's flask is down to 5 chaos. I was able to pick up 3 jewels for the skill tree for 1 chaos each, of which pretty sure all had Life and Dex/Int on them (Not sure if I put an extra orb on them for a 3rd stat roll yet?). All up the total cost for the build of about 45 chaos on a still higher than normal Day 3 pricing is very good. Especially given what it can do.

Profit wise already I'd say I've made around 100c in pure raw currency drops. I've sold about 50c worth general items, 30c worth of maps and about another 50c in high quality assorted L1 skill gems. I've invested 180c of that already in 6 exalted orb's which i purchased when they were being sold in the 20-30chaos range. I'm going to hold on to them until their valued at least the 70-90 chaos each range (it's being suggested they go as high as the 130's chaos range each, in the coming weeks).

I would have had the build close to L87-L88 now overall, but i've spent a good chunk of yesterday and today's playing time fielding questions in the in-game chat. If you guys could all keep your build questions to this thread, that would be much appreciated!!!!

Thanks & I hope things are working out nicely for everyone. Please all comment on if you have taken different paths or altered the build guide for your own style too & how that has/hasn't worked out for you. I'd be interested to know how everyone is progressing and what their doing. Especially with everyone starting to get the Shaper/Elder items in the coming weeks and months.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 11 dic. 2017 14:00:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional