[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

Can this be played in hardcore?
"
Mutasyon escribió:
I didnt update the PoB and assign my 7 points to wrong places shit.

Other than that your build goes amazing for me I'm really happy. But could you update the page with pictures of skill tree and ancestral call maybe.

The most important question I must ask is; Should I wait untill you update the guide for belts and new gems (and maybe even tree) before I made irreversible mistake?

I updated the build guide to indicate that the skill tree guide and point's progression for the tree can both be found in the build guide video posted at the top of the opening post of this thread.

I'll re-do the POB pastebin links and put up some screen grabs a bit later when i have time. At this stage though, all the info about that is in the original build guide video I linked to in the opening post of this thread.
"
Jaboofin escribió:
Can this be played in hardcore?

I went all the way from L1-L90 last season without a death (first death was against a Guardian) and that included Uber-Lab farming deathless the entire season, using this build.

Not really 100% sure about hardcore for this season though, as the build is still the same but the ascendancy nerf and other random buffs kind of leaft it the same, but with about 20% effective less life leech overall (allthough our life-leech is still natively one of the highest in the game regardless, it was just a slight buff to an already very high leech rate) and marginally more DPS.

On the other hand, random Shaper/Elder/Lich gear for the gloves, belt and rings will put you in a vastly superior position to last season with this build, if you use the one's that have added life/leech/regen/armour/evasion on them. I don't want to put them in the build guide though because they all drop with such erratic affixes and suffixes, I have no clue how to advise anyone to even farm them, or which one's are exactly the best either?

You'd really want to level by taking all the life and defensive nodes first, with the bottom half of the axe wheel nodes along with resolute technique. Make sure to keep overlevelled by 5 levels through levelling, then progress through the early maping until geared & take on the uber lab. Once all that is done and you have the 4 ascendancies and decent base gear, you could keep using the build to slowly & safely farm the lab, or just safely do mapping for all low-middle/upper maps.

I'm not really that experienced in Hardcore though, so your going to have to use your own experience in that version of the game to ultimately decide if this build will be viable for you.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 9 dic. 2017 18:07:58
hey mate .... your pastebin are now gone :S cxan you upload them again, i dont have the full tree
IGN : MrAsgardian

Trade Post :/forum/view-thread/972180
I was just wondering is it possible to do this build without the Bringer of rain helm so the body armor can be used?
"
Pazerino escribió:
hey mate .... your pastebin are now gone :S cxan you upload them again, i dont have the full tree

Full tree and skill point progression is already provided in the build guide video and I've commented about the paste-bin's in the last few comments already.
"
L0cl escribió:
I was just wondering is it possible to do this build without the Bringer of rain helm so the body armor can be used?

Try it and see. Let us know how you go. I wish you luck.
Thank you for pointing out the passives in the video, that's been a great guide. I'm a super noob, this is my first season, so here's another dumb question:

What's the best way to get the right socket colors and links on your Wings of Entropy? Do you buy a cheap one and just pour a ton of Jewelers Orbs, Orb of Fusing, and Chromatic Orbs at it until you get the right combo?

Thanks!
"
JonathanPDX escribió:
Thank you for pointing out the passives in the video, that's been a great guide. I'm a super noob, this is my first season, so here's another dumb question:

What's the best way to get the right socket colors and links on your Wings of Entropy? Do you buy a cheap one and just pour a ton of Jewelers Orbs, Orb of Fusing, and Chromatic Orbs at it until you get the right combo?

Thanks!

Since wings of entropy are only 4link, it's gonna take really low amount of jewelers/fusing to make it (or you can just buy it cheaply in 2 days). Same with colours - it's a str/dex item (so red/green). and getting 3 red with one off colour (blue in this case) should be relatively easy and fast, especially if it's only 4 sockets. If you have really really really bad luck - there's always Vorici's crafting bench, but it costs 120 chromatics to get 3reds, so honestly it's not a good investment.
Enjoy your first season!
nvm
Editado por útlima vez por mordecai1103 en 10 dic. 2017 5:17:48

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional