[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
JonathanPDX escribió:
Thank you for pointing out the passives in the video, that's been a great guide. I'm a super noob, this is my first season, so here's another dumb question:

What's the best way to get the right socket colors and links on your Wings of Entropy? Do you buy a cheap one and just pour a ton of Jewelers Orbs, Orb of Fusing, and Chromatic Orbs at it until you get the right combo?

Thanks!

You can use the Vorici Crafting bench in your hideout and select the "At Least 1 Blue Socket" crafting option for 4 chromatic orb's - it's roughly around a 75% chance the three other sockets will roll the colour red as it's a strength based axe.

Boom - Wings of Entropy crafted in the correct colours for a fraction of the cost of 1 chaos.

Just that easy.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 10 dic. 2017 6:55:10
With the slight nerf to slayer, shouldn't we invest the two points into Vitality Void?
I've been using the Pastebin links without issue in POB since yesterday, did something break overnight? I was building a char using those links and now they've been edited out :(
"
TyrerB escribió:
I've been using the Pastebin links without issue in POB since yesterday, did something break overnight? I was building a char using those links and now they've been edited out :(

Yea I am not sure why so many people where having issues. Everything worked fine for me.

Here is a paste bin with all the skill trees in one, https://pastebin.com/ENqjRM0Q

I doubled checked the video and I believe the pathing is correct but I would also like some verification @Adambjjoz if you do not mind
I know I don't have bringer of rain helm yet - but i've allocated some passives into +1 endurance charges, I dont really want to use enduring cry gem, is there a way i'm supposed to be getting the charges aside from that? (like on kill?)
Pastebin's are back up in the skill tree part of the guide, guys.
"
cybertier escribió:
With the slight nerf to slayer, shouldn't we invest the two points into Vitality Void?

Take it if you like. I haven't found the need for it so far personally, but the skill tree point allocations from like L83 onwards are pretty much up to every individual.

Once geared up and levelled, take it and let us know if you notice any substantial benefit from it.
Thank you for the guide man, levelling was super fast once I did the first lab, really detailed levelling section.

"
As expected, "The Bringer of Rain" helmet can be dropped for an effective 7-link Shaper or Elder helmet now, so long as the setup boosts evasion and grants decent life. If you did do this, you should probably equip either the "Belly of the Beast" body armour or the "Restless Ward" and 4-6 link it with your Sunder setup now in the chest instead.

What do you recommend we link in a shaped/elder item then? And what could we do with the extra links from dropping The Bringer of Rain? Adding Faster Attacks Support to the Leap Slam link was my first and only thought. I know it's going to be a long time until I can afford to do that, but I could start levelling the gems in the meantime.
gotta say, the build is amazing.lv 83 atm and havnt ran into any issues yet. Atziri was super easy, Uber lab was easy as fuck. prob my best league starter char so far. Thanks man

Edit: what u think about getting vaal pact?
Editado por útlima vez por UhYuuki en 11 dic. 2017 0:08:10
Sorry in advance if question seems silly, but why do we invest in additional endurance charges? With self-cast enduring cry being our only way to gain endurance charges don't we only end up getting 2 - 3 unless we are surrounded by masses of mobs?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional