[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Editado por útlima vez por emmaline6109 en 19 ene. 2021 11:18:42
"
lucksickle escribió:
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
I don't know guys, why are you so obsessed with regen... VP version works perfectly, better than build ever worked. And why are you so obsessed with running RF, on -60 recovery maps you can drop RF and clear via DP alone.

If anything, the Vaal Pact version would be more capable of running -60 maps. The Vaal Pact variant is arguably the more competent one, it's just the Regeneration version is more flexible/beginner-friendly.

By the way, you should try out Lightning Tendrils - CwC - Vortex(cold) with EE and EO.
only beginner unfriendliness of VP is that you got to kill worms before you proceed with RF and blood rage. Regen version is way more gimmicky and not noob friendly in any way. About spell setup, i will have to test berek vinktar new chest shock nova version on std first.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Would it be good to run kaom's heart and use 4l for single target?
we are too socket starved. However we can have kaoms in pocket to swap before boss and flame surge setup in offslot pledge of hands. +more hp. -Gimmicky and need to carry kaoms with u. Also way more expensive, but might be the best setup for running guardians shaper
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 11 dic. 2017 7:36:50
can we do this on witch elementalist ?
"
lucksickle escribió:
By the way, you should try out Lightning Tendrils - CwC - Vortex(cold) with EE and EO.

Tell me about your experience with this. You're using this instead of Dark Pact? How do you find the clear speed difference and single-target difference?
"
tengumai escribió:
Tell me about your experience with this. You're using this instead of Dark Pact? How do you find the clear speed difference and single-target difference?

It's hard to tell what deals more damage without PoB with 3.1 lightning tendrils. It feels like it deals more damage from the start, so faster for rare mobs or map bosses. It's also much safer since dark pact ends up dealing ~16% life per second at the very least. Blight+DarkPact (or straight dark pact for that matter) seems to have slightly more ramp up damage on long bosses like Kitava although requiring due to wither totem I think, but I can't tell for sure. There's also the fact of it using 2 jewels slots for spreading rot. It generally feels like Elemental setup deals more damage, but then sometimes it feels like Dark Pact is better. Perhaps it's due to monster resistances? I'm not entirely sure, sorry, I can only tell you that you can feel the lifecost difference though.

"
strikerz55 escribió:
can we do this on witch elementalist ?

Nope. Not with RF at least.

"
Kek_is_love escribió:
only beginner unfriendliness of VP is that you got to kill worms before you proceed with RF and blood rage. Regen version is way more gimmicky and not noob friendly in any way. About spell setup, i will have to test berek vinktar new chest shock nova version on std first.

Well yeah, there's the case of having to use worm flask or kill something beforehand, having to pay attention to map mods, and primarily not being able to run RF on Izaro or bosses after you've used a portal. It does have ~5 nodes less on life though, so perhaps leech is more recommendable? I already got berek + vinktar + chest, but the base explosion is 10% rather than wands' 25%, so deals less damage. Also, I imagine mobs have more lightning than chaos resist... so I have yet to make it work the same way as Obliterations. I'm still not sure if berek's respite can transfer shocks from vinktar, nor if there's a sort of 'order' that would deny explosions to shock a mob first and then kill it (on the same hit).
Editado por útlima vez por lucksickle en 11 dic. 2017 10:21:11
I got the setup working, sadly, flask management is bitch, coz we can't sustain 1 vinktar and sustaining 2 vinktars with sequential timings is rather stressful, explosion do feel a lot less juicy, but vaal breach on bosses work wonders. Overall it is good for mapping, but i won't recommend it over my DP RF flame surge setup.
"
lucksickle escribió:

Well yeah, there's the case of having to use worm flask or kill something beforehand, having to pay attention to map mods, and primarily not being able to run RF on Izaro or bosses after you've used a portal.
Pop wormsx2, pop sulphur, use DP, use RF, start fight with whatever setup you have. Profit. Works on all content, can do it after tping out.
Why can't i sustain rf? I am lvl 70 and using 2 obliterations. I need to blow up a whole pack to sustain my rf, and it is just 5-6 seconds. After that i start to degen, and degen hard because i am using vaal pact. I am also using abysal cry to help. I could not figure out what i am doing wrong. Spent 4 ascendany points for endless hunger and bane of legends, using warlords mark-blasphemy. Pls help
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
I got the setup working, sadly, flask management is bitch, coz we can't sustain 1 vinktar and sustaining 2 vinktars with sequential timings is rather stressful, explosion do feel a lot less juicy, but vaal breach on bosses work wonders. Overall it is good for mapping, but i won't recommend it over my DP RF flame surge setup.

Huh... two vinktars? That's out of the window then. Does the combination of items actually work though? Like, do the explosions happen offscreen and chain off of themselves, or do they only explode inside of your vinktar range? Because I have my doubts about Berek's Respite being able to transfer the shock. I'm trying to find an answer but getting no results.

"
_Gladyatr_ escribió:
Why can't i sustain rf? I am lvl 70 and using 2 obliterations. I need to blow up a whole pack to sustain my rf, and it is just 5-6 seconds. After that i start to degen, and degen hard because i am using vaal pact. I am also using abysal cry to help. I could not figure out what i am doing wrong. Spent 4 ascendany points for endless hunger and bane of legends, using warlords mark-blasphemy. Pls help

There's a number of things you could look at. I imagine you're using hidden potential/blue items so I'll leave that out of question. Abyssal cry should not make a difference. Do you have the right Pantheons? Are you using Purity of Fire? Are your resists capped?
Warlord's Mark will only give you leach for nearby enemies affected by the range of Blasphemy. Bane of Legends can actually be counterproductive for enemies farther away. If you hit a mob for 80-99% of their life, they will be culled by it. If they get culled, then then you get no overkill leech from Endless Hunger. The last thing that comes to mind is that the ratio between your max life and the amount of damage you're doing is not good enough. Since you can only leech 2% of max life per second, the larger the hit, the longer it lasts. Inversely, the larger your max life is (so the bigger that 2% is), the shorter you will leech for. How many jewels with %damage/%area damage do you have? Also, are you doing content way under your level? Because if you are, then monsters will have less base hp, which means less explosion damage (and less leech/overkill leech). Try doing areas with as high monster level as your RF can kill consistently.
Editado por útlima vez por lucksickle en 11 dic. 2017 12:47:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional