[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

"
Platinwing escribió:
Played as my League starter. Geting good rols on blue items is harder than i think. Wasted over 300 Alts and to offcoller is hard to. So next time i woudent yous it as starter. But its nice, i play the vaal pact slayer with scorching ray totem, orb of storms to proc EO and Flame Surge as singel target and have with LVL 17 or 18 gems alreddy over 50.000 Tooltip. I swiche the movement skill to: lightning warp / swift afliction / shorter duration / faster castin, because the flame dash cooldown sucks.
My gear:

but it will be upgradet the next days because i found a Tokuhama's laying on a beach.

how's the clearspeed with flame surge? I feel like it's really clunky for clearing, that's why my version has both DP and flame surge
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
After the aoe nerv from Darkpackt i dont see a big difference between the aoes. For me flame surge is enough to destroy the first packs and some rares.

Have you tried scorching ray spell totem faster casting. At the 8. Chanel stage that debuffs the boss with minus 24% fire resi. And it burns so it count for flame surge if you cant youse RF.
Editado por útlima vez por Platinwing en 13 dic. 2017 4:32:09
"
Platinwing escribió:
After the aoe nerv from Darkpackt i dont see a big difference between the aoes. For me flame surge is enough to destroy the first packs and some rares.

Have you tried scorching ray spell totem faster casting. At the 8. Chanel stage that debuffs the boss with minus 24% fire resi. And it burns so it count for flame surge if you cant youse RF.
my flame surge + DP + RF version is too socket starved (to the point i am considering to use unset rings) for fitting that combo. Also you said first packs, do you really clear via RF alone? Isn't it slow compared to self cast DP?
"
Platinwing escribió:
Played as my League starter. Geting good rols on blue items is harder than i think. Wasted over 300 Alts and to offcoller is hard to. So next time i woudent yous it as starter. But its nice, i play the vaal pact slayer with scorching ray totem, orb of storms to proc EO and Flame Surge as singel target and have with LVL 17 or 18 gems alreddy over 50.000 Tooltip. I swiche the movement skill to: lightning warp / swift afliction / shorter duration / faster castin, because the flame dash cooldown sucks.
My gear:

but it will be upgradet the next days because i found a Tokuhama's laying on a beach.

change added cold to immolate, it yields more damage. Also 6th link you will want fire pen. Also about movement skill. We use flame dash cause we can link it with arcane surge+inc duration without hurting it
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 13 dic. 2017 5:14:31
Hey ty for the Tips.I allredy want to but atm i dont get 5 blue. If i have a 6link im not sure fire pen or Spell echo. With my Map progression im not abaut T5 and have horror crafted helmet and 4,5 k life so every normal/blue pack explod by just lightning warp in it and away.

I really hate walking by my self if i dont have 100 or more movement speed so i acapt to lose arcane surge.

Sry for my bad english
Editado por útlima vez por Platinwing en 13 dic. 2017 6:00:26
"
Platinwing escribió:
Hey ty for the Tips.I allredy want to but atm i dont get 5 blue. If i have a 6link im not sure fire pen or Spell echo. With my Map progression im not abaut T5 and have horror crafted helmet and 4,5 k life so every normal/blue pack explod by just lightning warp in it and away.

I really hate walking by my self if i dont have 100 or more movement speed so i acapt to lose arcane surge.

Sry for my bad english
oh, shoot, i forgot about spell echo. Pledge of hands got it inbuilt. I really suggest you to try self cast DP in chest for clearing and offhand 5l pledge surge for bosses(good rolled 5l PoH is 39c on market). You can get ms via quicksilver flask of adrenaline btw.
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 13 dic. 2017 6:55:51
"
Platinwing escribió:
My gear:

Using it as a league starter depends on what you want to accomplish. I notice most of your gear doesn't have master crafted mods. You also chose a hard base type for the helm coloring. Vorici coloring is super cheap generally, and you only need to use it if you are minmaxing, which shouldn't be what you aim for at the start of a league(?)

I spent less than a chaos for each item I'm using I think (other than hidden potential which are a bit pricy at the start of a league and then drop to 1c). My gear is generally worse than yours, but I'm doing T6-T10 maps right now while farming to buy other expensive items for other builds:

I have about 5 jewels with area damage and life% which I bought for 2c each.
Does anyone feel regen vs. VP slayer is better / worse with a focus on DP over RF?

If I wasn't married to RF, what would you add to the build instead? RF was fun last league but anytime the content got challenging I would turn it off for extra regen. I sometimes forgot to turn it back on, and the build still felt really good without it. Interested in what an extra 4 link could get used for for for anyone that likes to theorycraft.

"
Jauron escribió:
Does anyone feel regen vs. VP slayer is better / worse with a focus on DP over RF?

If I wasn't married to RF, what would you add to the build instead? RF was fun last league but anytime the content got challenging I would turn it off for extra regen. I sometimes forgot to turn it back on, and the build still felt really good without it. Interested in what an extra 4 link could get used for for for anyone that likes to theorycraft.

scorching ray totem, since flame surge is the best single target.
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 13 dic. 2017 17:11:43
Dark pact aoe nerf is bad, but doesn't completely kill clearspeed possibilty. It is still arguably the best clearspeed option for this build(aoe and faster casting gems are very important). The warp movement skill setup seems rather good, i've yet to test it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional