[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

"
bivike escribió:
Playing this build atm lev 79, it's super fun but for now survi and single target sux hard

What variant are you playing? Slayer or Scion? Vaal Pact or Regen?
Slayer reg.
"
AuroraLightning escribió:
Molten Strike+Ancestral Call is ok for levelling? which support gems to link with it? And which unique weapon should i use?

It's possible. I wouldn't recommend it over Sunder since Sunder is so strong, but probably something like multistrikes and added fire or maim? Not sure what unique you could use. You generally want to just use rare weapons during leveling to save up your money.

"
tengumai escribió:
Do you think that leveling would be accelerated by starting with a Vaal Pact build (because it provides a lot of leech using a low number of passive points) and then respeccing into a regen-only build once more passives have been accumulated?

It could be a way to go. You'd have to avoid getting any max leech node though, because if your damage isn't good enough, that'll make your leech stacks last too little.

"
bivike escribió:
Playing this build atm lev 79, it's super fun but for now survi and single target sux hard :( I hope this will change after few levels.

That's odd, I haven't had an issue yet. Are you using a weaponswap for single target? Do you have enough life% from the tree? Jewels? Gear? Don't know what to say man :/
I won't get into much detail just yet, but I'm currently running:

Lightning Tendrils -> CWC -> (cold)Vortex -> Controlled Destruction.

Along with this kind of pathing:

It's pretty fun. Deals good damage too, haven't run numbers though.
Editado por útlima vez por lucksickle en 10 dic. 2017 17:40:57
"
lucksickle escribió:

Life Regeneration Slayer
Has up to 40.5% combined regeneration (29% leech, 11.5% regen)
+Can sustain RF off regen

Lucksickle - can you share a pastebin of the Path of Building for the Life Regeneration Slayer? I'm having difficulty with the "Can sustain RF off regen" statement...

I'm probably not considering something. With 75% Fire Resist, it seems like you'd need about 23.5% regen to offset the RF degen,

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por tengumai en 10 dic. 2017 19:27:55
"
tengumai escribió:
"
lucksickle escribió:

Life Regeneration Slayer
Has up to 40.5% combined regeneration (29% leech, 11.5% regen)
+Can sustain RF off regen

Lucksickle - can you share a pastebin of the Path of Building for the Life Regeneration Slayer? I'm having difficulty with the "Can sustain RF off regen" statement...

I'm probably not considering something. With 75% Fire Resist, it seems like you'd need about 23.5% regen to offset the RF degen,

Thanks!

Hi. I don't have PoB for 3.1. You can sustain off your regen if you have a purity of fire and rise of the phoenix in weaponswap. this should put you at 84% fire resistance, so:
90% of max life burn per sec
10% reduce damage over time from pantheon = 81%
84% fire resist, so you take 16% of that = 81*.16= 12.96
"
lucksickle escribió:
You can sustain off your regen if you have a purity of fire and rise of the phoenix in weaponswap. this should put you at 84% fire resistance

Thanks for this explanation! I suspected it might have something to do with max resist.
I don't know guys, why are you so obsessed with regen... VP version works perfectly, better than build ever worked. And why are you so obsessed with running RF, on -60 recovery maps you can drop RF and clear via DP alone.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Editado por útlima vez por Kek_is_love en 10 dic. 2017 20:47:48
"
Kek_is_love escribió:
I don't know guys, why are you so obsessed with regen... VP version works perfectly, better than build ever worked. And why are you so obsessed with running RF, on -60 recovery maps you can drop RF and clear via DP alone.

If anything, the Vaal Pact version would be more capable of running -60 maps. The Vaal Pact variant is arguably the more competent one, it's just the Regeneration version is more flexible/beginner-friendly.

By the way, you should try out Lightning Tendrils - CwC - Vortex(cold) with EE and EO.
My earlier comment about making a mistake was a mistake on my part. Didn't understand the mechanics correctly, so after speccing into VP and buying a blue 5L for Dark Pact with the Hidden potential gem, i'm sustaining more than enough and running 5+ maps right out the bat after completing the quest chain. Great build, would recommend!

I also tried going for the regen version since it seemed a bit more straight forward, but now that seems like a waste of time, the VP one works wonders.

Got a question though, what are the most important upgrades i should be on the lookout for? Carcass jack would obviously be a nice addition but a bit unrealistic right now. Also i'm running 2 blue wands with spelldmg% for single, but it doesn't feel that much faster compared to Obliteration. Am i doing something wrong?

Also i realized that the new Abyss belts with a decent dmg jewel outweight's the bonus from a Blue belt. Haven't tested if i can roll a Blue Abyss belt yet. EDIT: Yes you can.
Editado por útlima vez por azuz22 en 11 dic. 2017 6:13:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional