[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
"
Trimorden escribió:

2. Blood rage give you attack speed, this is a direct dps increase for our build, in addition it activate the soul of arachalli or however the hell its spelled pantheons effect which enhances our recovery and leech speed substantially.

two questions on this.

1) The first post in this thread recommends not running Blood Rage until some things are tested in 3.1. Does your post here mean that things look good enough now to run it in 3.1?

2) If Blood rage is always damaging us, how do we proc this upgrade feature of Arakaali, which needs us to stop taking damage?

50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

Thank you for the information!

Immortal call makes you temporarily immune to physical damage. So, when immortal call gets triggered on your low level cwdt, you stop taking damage over time, thus kicking in the pantheon.

I personally don't use it, but it could be helpful while leveling.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
anyone tested if new vaal pact worth it for this build?
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
"
Trimorden escribió:

2. Blood rage give you attack speed, this is a direct dps increase for our build, in addition it activate the soul of arachalli or however the hell its spelled pantheons effect which enhances our recovery and leech speed substantially.

two questions on this.

1) The first post in this thread recommends not running Blood Rage until some things are tested in 3.1. Does your post here mean that things look good enough now to run it in 3.1?

2) If Blood rage is always damaging us, how do we proc this upgrade feature of Arakaali, which needs us to stop taking damage?

50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

Thank you for the information!

Immortal call makes you temporarily immune to physical damage. So, when immortal call gets triggered on your low level cwdt, you stop taking damage over time, thus kicking in the pantheon.

I personally don't use it, but it could be helpful while leveling.

Is there any way to make blood rage work with soul of arrakali besides immortal call though?
IGN: Thorriorzz

Racing is what I do.
Only if it runs out naturally or you unsocket it lol

OKAY GUYS - I have updated the thread with all notes I think are necessary.
Let me know if I'm missing something
Possible to run Herald of Ash in this build?? Probably not gonna get a +1 curse in this build yet
"
invoker232 escribió:
Possible to run Herald of Ash in this build?? Probably not gonna get a +1 curse in this build yet

We deal only physical damage, so your herald of ash/hatred would be useless.

Can get +1 curse through doedre ring

Read the guide
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
invoker232 escribió:

We deal only physical damage, so your herald of ash/hatred would be useless.

Can get +1 curse through doedre ring

Read the guide

so basically use Doedre ring and Carnage Heart??

Loving this build so far, wondering what can i do better to map faster?
Chaos damage by The Retch work ? and how many damage ?
Why is attack speed first priority on jewels after life? Why not just dmg? Thanks Ahfuck, loving the build so far, just need to upgrade my jewels and get a +1 curse Cheart(which is near impossible) Thanks again!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional