[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

+1 carnage heart would be amazing too yeah.

Nothing wrong with swapping a doedre ring for fights you need enfeeble if you want use both vuln and enfeeble.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
What do you think about the new abyss jewels full of elemental damage?
Think it's worth to take out brutality and run them over? There's some siçk abyss jewels out there
about Bloodrage and Soul of Arakaali's "Herald of Thunder" 50% effect
Spoiler

from reddit:
"
It doesn't matter how long you've stopped taking the Damage over time.
If you combine this with a CwdT + Immortal call setup along with bloodrage, anytime your immortal call procs, you'll stop taking bloodrage damage and proc the 50% increased recovery.
Editado por útlima vez por GiveDiretide en 11 dic. 2017 21:23:07
thanks man for this good build. It's good to pick Iron Reflex ?
"
"
It doesn't matter how long you've stopped taking the Damage over time.
If you combine this with a CwdT + Immortal call setup along with bloodrage, anytime your immortal call procs, you'll stop taking bloodrage damage and proc the 50% increased recovery.

oh immortal call, you juicy juicy skill x)
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Zolomon escribió:
Should I get The Retch over some kind of Abyss Stygian Vise belt with a good eye jewel?

Great question. I'm almost thinking that the unique vise belt with flat phys/life would be great well. I haven't had time to look through all the jewel mods yet

Could you link to the specific vise belt you had in mind? I tried to find it but couldn't find any unique with flat phys/life.

Also, I tried to find a post about which order to upgrade the gems in the 6L? Is it Cyclone > Chance to Bleed > Melee Physical > Maim > Brutality > Fortify (in my case, otherwise damage on full life)?

Thanks! I love your guide by the way, really well done and your quick response is amazing. Your guide has taken me to much higher levels than I have ever reached before.
Editado por útlima vez por Zolomon en 12 dic. 2017 4:32:48
----
Editado por útlima vez por Rocky0rocky en 12 dic. 2017 7:23:21
"
Ahfack escribió:

Nothing wrong with swapping a doedre ring for fights you need enfeeble if you want use both vuln and enfeeble.

I have a question, use fortifty, concentred effect or melee damage on full life?

I Hhave 113k on HD.

But i have 5k life, on lvl 80.

Need more life, and I still have two jewels to take(14% increased maximum life and damage, attack speed), is good?
How do I get more life?
"
fawkzz escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:

I have a question, use fortifty, concentred effect or melee damage on full life?

I Hhave 113k on HD.

But i have 5k life, on lvl 80.

Need more life, and I still have two jewels to take(14% increased maximum life and damage, attack speed), is good?
How do I get more life?

Unlock your character tab
"
Zolomon escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Zolomon escribió:
Should I get The Retch over some kind of Abyss Stygian Vise belt with a good eye jewel?

Great question. I'm almost thinking that the unique vise belt with flat phys/life would be great well. I haven't had time to look through all the jewel mods yet

Could you link to the specific vise belt you had in mind? I tried to find it but couldn't find any unique with flat phys/life.

Also, I tried to find a post about which order to upgrade the gems in the 6L? Is it Cyclone > Chance to Bleed > Melee Physical > Maim > Brutality > Fortify (in my case, otherwise damage on full life)?

Thanks! I love your guide by the way, really well done and your quick response is amazing. Your guide has taken me to much higher levels than I have ever reached before.

Fortify will be your 6th link

Darkness enthroned:
http://poe.trade/search/ohotagogikaruo

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional